Saturday 3 June 2017

Childhood Memories: First Take Chinatown

When I was young (and still living in Johore), I used to follow my nanny to her hometown in Singapore, during the school holidays.  She shared a tenement flat with her sworn sisters - they were a group of 7 or 8.  The tenement block was smacked right in the centre of Chinatown. 

A long corridor ran right through the centre of the block with tiny rooms on both sides.  At the end of the corridor were the common areas - at one end was the communal kitchen and at the opposite end were the common toilets and bathrooms.  Men and women's facilities were located on alternate floors. The corridor was quite wide.  However, it was often dark as light entered only from both ends of the very long passage way.  However, it was the social hub for the families staying there.  In the afternoons, residents sat along the corridor chit-chatting and at night, the menfolks slept on foldable canvas beds placed just outside their flats.  This is because the flats were small and crammed and sleeping along the corridor was definitely more comfortable.

Before I continue I like to describe the attire worn by most men in the early 60s in this part of Asia.  Light baggy cotton shorts with draw-strings were then the fashion and the majority of the men wore these at home and to sleep. They sort of served dual purposes - pyjamas at night and underwear by day.

It was my habit to wake up early in the morning to do my daily ritual of passing motion - a very healthy habit taught to me since young.  At 5.30am most of the men would still be sleeping.  As I walked down the corridor towards the common toilet, I would take lingering peeks at all the men sleeping on the foldable beds.  I could easily tell from the way their cotton shorts were tented that they were sporting serious hardons. Because I was afraid of getting caught, I never stopped to do more than just stare.

On my daily navigation of the corridor, I remembered the different men who often spotted hardon.  They were mostly married men over 40 years of age some of whom I know by name.  However, I mentally noted that a few doors away from my nanny's flat, there was a young man in his early 20s. Further down nearer to end of the corridor, there were at least a few more men who looked to be in their late 20s or early 30s.


One morning, on my way to the toilet, I saw that the man in his 20s had his blanket uncovered exposing his naked body.  Unlike most of the other men, he wore western-style boxer shorts.  There was a very noticeable bulge, even from a distance.  I moved nearer to his bed and saw that he was sporting a massive erection which was tenting his loose undergarment.  I felt a surge of excitement coming over me and not knowing what became of me, I stopped by his bed and stood there and stared at the humongous bulge. Something said to me to reach out and touch it. But fear kept me from doing so. Suddenly, he opened his eyes and dreamily asked what I wanted. I was stunned and couldn't respond but just stood there continuing to stare at his bulge.  He realised what was happening and just smiled and started to fondle his massive erection through his underwear. Smiling at me, he asked if I was hard.   I didn't understand what he meant, so I just stood there dumbfounded.


Then he asked if I liked to see what was beneath his bulging underwear. Before I could answer, he got out of bed and headed for the toilet.  He looked back at me and signalled to me to follow him.  Instinctively, I followed him to the communal toilet.  Once inside, he entered a cubicle and leaned against the wall, leaving the door opened. He pulled down his underwear exposing the most beautiful cock I had ever seen - fully erect it was at least a good 6 inches and thick.

There was a mess of thick but very short curly hair at the base of this erection. His erect cock curved slightly upwards but otherwise it was a perfectly shaped dick.  At that time, I had seen many men's cock in the communal shower room back in the village but they were usually flaccid or semi-erect, never fully hard. None of those I had seen compared with this.  I stood outside the cubicle watching him stroke his engorged cock.  He took his time, allowing me to enjoy the show he was putting on for me.  After some time, he started moving his pelvis as if he was fucking some imaginery person in front of him. Then he moved to the washbasin and standing in front of it, continued to stroke his pulsating cock.  As he stroked his cock, at a much faster pace now, he shut his eyes.  He started making soft whimpering noises and before I knew it, white thick liquid started spewing out of his cock splattering all over the porcelain of the washbasin.   

That was my first encounter of a sexual nature in old Chinatown.  Although there was no physical contact, it was one of my earliest lessons in masturbation. We met a few more times in the toilet and he let me watch him masturbate each time.   Later I was to learn from my nanny that he was a young police cadet.  When I visited nanny again several months later, I was told that he got married to a young Chinese girl from a family down the street and had moved out of his tiny tenement room.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your message and feedback which are received with thanks and appreciation.

Personality: Paulo Avelinho

I am head over heels in love with this Pinoy actor.  His name is Paulo Avelinho.  Don't you agree that he is a drop-dead gorgeous hun...