Saturday 3 June 2017

Childhood Memories: Village Communal Bathroom

Back in our kampong in Johore, there was a large communal bathroom which was divided into 2 compartments - one for the women and the other for men. Like most of the villagers, the male folks in my family would take our bath in this communal bathroom so as to conserve water.  My father would bring me with him there for our daily baths. My 2 elder brothers who were already in their teens when I was still in primary school went on their own and at different time.  

The communal bath had one doorless entrance which had a long concrete wall right in front of it blocking anyone passing by from looking in and at its happenings within. Once you walk behind the concrete wall, there was a long drain which served as a common cemented washbasin where villagers come to brush their teeth every morning.  Then there was a wide empty space and running through the centre of this space was a sort of 'long kang' which was perpetually filled with water meant for bathing.  Men would strip completely naked and squatted all round this long kang to do their daily ablution.  We had to bring our own stool if sitting is preferred, our own little scoop and of course, towels and soap bars. Beyond this open space was a row of about 6 WC cubicles separated by low concrete walls (about 4 feet high).  These cubicles had doors but because of the low walls, the doors were not very high which meant that anyone could easily peep into the cubicle to watch what was happening inside (and trust me, quite a lot of stuff got going inside these not so private cubicles).

My dad like all the other men from the village would strip completely and then proceed with what needed to be done.  Daddy normally would help me and after I was washed he would attend to himself.  A guy who lives several houses away from us who was a cross-dresser also bathes with us in this communal bathroom.  Whenever (s)he walks in, all the men would whistle at him and made suggestive remarks such as "hey, are you keen to give free blowjobs today" or "is your bottom feeling itchy today".  (S)he would often teased them by saying their cocks are too small to satisfy him or words to tease them in return.

Sometimes, (s)he would enter a private cubicle with another man and then several other men would stand outside the door peeking in to watch the hot action.    And then one by one they would take turns to join him in the cubicle.  In a good day, (s)he would entertain as many as 8 or more men.  As far as I remember, my daddy never once joined the other men in these rowdy activities or so I was given to believe.

I recall vividly one afternoon after she had serviced a number of men, he came and took his place beside my father and I.  My father said hello to him and then went about washing me.  Then I saw the cross-dresser putting his hand on my father's thigh and started caressing the inside of my dad's thigh. My father moved his hand away but he was quite persistent and kept putting his hand back on my father's thigh and for a moment on his groin.  Then I heard him whisper to my dad, "it's been such a long time, I have forgotten what it feels like."  I heard a neighbour shouting to my dad to enjoy the action.  I didn't understand what was happening but as he kept caressing my father's thigh I saw for the first time, my father's cock becoming longer and thicker though it did not become fully erect. This was something that had never happened with my dad before.  In fact, my dad was looking a little irritated. After my father had washed me, he stood up and having dried both of us, he put on his clothing and we left for home.  I thought it strange that dad didn't take a bath that afternoon.

Once back in our little provision shop, my father gave me strict instructions to stay in the shop and to do my homework.  Then he went to the back of the shop and entered the outdoor toilet.  Most of the time, he wouldn't lock the door but that afternoon I heard the click sound of the toilet lock.  He was in there longer than usual and when he came back to the front of the shop, he looked much more relieved and not tensed like he was in the communal bathroom. A customer arrived in the shop and dad attended to him.

I needed to pee and went to the toilet.  I looked at the ground and saw puddles of white slimy stuff and a familiar stench pervaded the air.  I knelt down and looked at the white stuff and realised that it was the same stuff that the other men used to shoot out from their erect penises when they were fooling around in the communal bath.  I also knew what it was because I have witnessed my 2 elder brothers masturbating at night in the one large bed that we shared.  Then it dawned on me that dad was also masturbating in the toilet and must have been aroused by our cross-dressing neighbour who kept caressing his thighs earlier on. 


That was the first and only time that I had seen my dad's cock in a semi-aroused state.  But of course I saw many other men in various states of arousal in that communal bathroom and, hopefully, more stories to come later.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your message and feedback which are received with thanks and appreciation.

Personality: Paulo Avelinho

I am head over heels in love with this Pinoy actor.  His name is Paulo Avelinho.  Don't you agree that he is a drop-dead gorgeous hun...