Saturday 3 June 2017

Childhood Memories: My First Steady Boyfriend

When I studied in secondary school in Singapore, I met my first official steady boyfriend.  I was in Secondary Two and he was doing his final year.  His name was Rick. We were both school librarians and often, we would lock up after closing time and spent many orgasmic hours at a quiet corner that was shielded from the windows. 

The first time it happened was very romantic. We were  sitting side by side reading some erotic magazines which he borrowed from his elder brother.  As we were reading, he slowly moved his hand to my chest and started playing with my tits.  I tried to stop him but he became more insistent and used his thumb and index finger to tweak my tits.  I responded or rather my nipples reacted to his touch and became erect (by that time I knew how my body responded to another men's touch, so I wasn't surprised that my tits could get erect).

Moving his body close to mine, he placed his hand over my shoulder.  Then placing his head in front of mine, he moved in and kissed me on the lips.  What started as a light peck on the lips ended in a passionate french kiss.  The he moved his whole body such that our groins pressed hard against each other. I began to gyrate my hips so that I could feel his hardening cock against my own erection.

My left hand was on his head, ruffling his hair as we kissed.  My other hand moved down between our bodies to touch his burgeoning package in his trousers. He felt hard and ready. I reached for his zipper and pulled it down so that my hand could reach into his pants to fondle the bulge through the cotton fabric of his briefs.  The minute my hand touched his cock, it twitched.

As we kissed, my tiny fingers continued to fondle his dick until it was firm and erect. Rick's right hand was playing with my tits, tweaking them until they were erect. Then he got up and started removing his shirt.  I removed mine too.  We were now topless.  He had his pants on but his erect cock was sticking out of his zipper.  He looked cute and I almost wanted to take his cock in my mouth and suck him to orgasm.  Standing up, he hurriedly removed his pants and underwear, leaving only our ECA shirt on.  He stood in front of me with his erect cock pointing into the air. 
 
My hands reached out for his bums and pushed him nearer me so that his turgid cock was now right in front of my mouth. I used my tongue to loving flick his cock head and slurped up his precum. He moved up a little so that his scrotum was right at my mouth. I opened my mouth and took in his testicles, one at a time, sucking them gently. Rick has very sensitive testicles. As I sucked on his testes, my right hand reached out for his throbbing cock and stroke it. More precum flowed out of his pee-hole and I used it to lubricate his cock.

Rick murmured that he had not masturbated for 3 days.  As he said those words, I masturbated him and licked his scrotum.  His breathing became heavy and his cock twitched more violently in my hand. I knew he was near to reaching his orgasm.

He moved his balls away from my mouth and plunged his throbbing cock into my mouth. I sucked greedily on his cock as the first volley of hot spunk flowed out of his cock into my mouth. Because he had not cummed in 3 days, he fed me with a voluminous amount of fresh sperm. I swallowed all of it, not wanting to waste any of his precious nectar.

After he had shot the last spurt of sperm in my mouth, he left his slowly softening cock in my mouth as I carried on sucking on it and using my tongue to clean his cock head.
 
When he was completely flaccid, I let go of his cock. He kissed me and held me in a tight embrace. We laid in each others'arm for a while before we realised how late it was.  We got dressed in a hurry and left the library and headed for home.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your message and feedback which are received with thanks and appreciation.

Personality: Paulo Avelinho

I am head over heels in love with this Pinoy actor.  His name is Paulo Avelinho.  Don't you agree that he is a drop-dead gorgeous hun...