Saturday 3 June 2017

Travelling Tales: Day 1 in Ueno Cinema

Today is my first visit to the adult cinema in Ueno.  It was a weekday, in the late afternoon, and yet the place was crowded.  I chose to stand at the rear since most of the seats were already occupied mostly by elderly Japanese grand-dads and middle-aged men in business suits. 



I stood there watching the movie when 2 Japs in their early 40s dressed in business attires accosted me.  I was sandwiched between them as they removed my shirt and pants and started planting kisses all over my body.  At the same time, both my hands were busy playing with their hard cocks hidden in their business pants.  In a matter of minutes, all our pants along with our underwear were down to our ankles. They made me kneel down in front of them and pressed their erect cocks against my face. Both of them had decent cocks that measured about 5.5 inches long.   I took turns sucking their cocks until they sprayed their hot spunk all over my face.  As soon as they were done, they took out tissue paper and wiped my face clean, gave me a kiss and said thank you with the obligatory bow.  Then they made a hasty exit, I guessed to get back to their wives and children in time for dinner.

I was getting ready to dress up to leave for dinner when a young Jap guy (in his late 20s) pushed me down to my knees, whipped out his erect cock and made me suck him there and then. When the place got too crowded, he led me to a quiet smoking corner outside of the movie hall.  He sat down and pulled his pants and briefs all the way down to his ankle.  he spread his legs wide opened so that I had sufficient space to kneel in front of him and service him.  His cock was average in size measuring not more than 5 inches long when it is fully erect.  It was easy for me to deep throat him. 

As I was sucking his fat Japanese cock, 2 elderly guys who had followed us out stood by his side.  He busied himself sucking on the tits of an older man who appeared to be in his late 60s.  Another fatherly looking man in tie and jacket was trying to make an entrance into his oral cavity but without any success.  So the fatherly guy walked knelt next to me and began to play with the younger chap's  balls as I sucked on his tumescent cock.  The amazing thing was they both climaxed at almost the same time. When the young chap cummed, his whole body convulsed as if he was getting an electric shock treatment and almost fell on me.  Fortunately, the older man held on to him helping him to steady himself.  



He was the only guy who didn't thank me but left in a rush.  After this I too quickly dressed up and left the place to meet my friends at the appointed time and venue.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your message and feedback which are received with thanks and appreciation.

Personality: Paulo Avelinho

I am head over heels in love with this Pinoy actor.  His name is Paulo Avelinho.  Don't you agree that he is a drop-dead gorgeous hun...