Saturday 3 June 2017

Childhood Memories: Grandpa's Little Guesthouse

My paternal grandfather runs a small 8-room budget guesthouse in the town not so far from our village.  On certain afternoons I would spend time with him and my duty was to collect or hand keys over to guests when they check out or in.  Sometimes, I am required to help with cleaning of the rooms when the one other staff (a young lad in his late teens) was busy.

Usually the guests were relatives visiting people in the village.  There were also regular visitors, for example,  a stylishly dressed lady whom I was told was from the city.  She would visit about once a month and normally would stay for about 2 nights.  While staying at the hotel, her regular visitor was a man from our village who was married and father of 3 children who were all from my school.  I have never seen this guy using the communal bathroom as he was one of the land-owners in our kampong and lived in a large compound house with their own toilets and bathrooms. 

That afternoon, I was at the reception when he arrived looking for the lady guest.  I told him the room number and he immediately went upstairs.  In a while, he called me to bring some extra towels to the room.  Having delivered the towels to the room, I decided to hang around the top floor and on the pretext of sweeping the floor waited to see what was happening. Soon he came out of the room wearing only a towel around his hips and headed for the bathroom.  I couldn't keep my eyes off his body which was well built with a chiselled chest, and that trail of fine hair going all the way down below the towel, made my legs go soft.  I admired how he swaggered  out of the bedroom into the bathroom and wished I could see him totally nude.  He showered quite quickly and then went back to the room and remained in there for the rest of the afternoon.

After about 2 hours or so, he and the lady walked down the stairs and returned the keys to me and he asked me to clean the room.  After they left, I went to the room and saw that it was in a mess.  I did the beds and then proceeded to clear the rubbish bin.  It was filled with used tissues and most of them were damp and soiled.  As I brought the bin up I could smell the familiar stench of sperm.  After I have cleared the bin I realised that I had forgotten to clear the night table.  

On the night table was a beer can and on top of the can was a used condom filled with sperm.  It was the first time seeing a used condom and I was curious. I poured the contents into my palms and bringing it up to my nostrils, I inhaled its aroma and was immediately aroused by its very strong smell.  


Before I could do anything else, I heard footsteps coming up the stairs and I quickly cleared everything and left the room.  Grandpa saw me coming out of the room and I assured him that I had cleaned up the room as per the customer's request.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your message and feedback which are received with thanks and appreciation.

Personality: Paulo Avelinho

I am head over heels in love with this Pinoy actor.  His name is Paulo Avelinho.  Don't you agree that he is a drop-dead gorgeous hun...