Saturday 3 June 2017

Childhood Memories: Uncle Ah Hock Part 2

This story happened when I was staying with 3rd Auntie in her Tiong Bahru flat.  One night I came home quite drunk and went straight to bed. When I entered the flat, auntie and her husband (my uncle hock) were still watching TV in the living room. Uncle helped me into my bedroom and left me on the bed. Then he went back to watching TV with auntie.

Sometime in the middle of the night, I felt a sudden jerk to my body as something really hard and huge rammed into my boy-pussy. When I opened my eyes, Uncle Hock immediately bent down to french kiss me so as to prevent me form shouting out loud. When I realised it was uncle, I knew I was not in good hands.

As usual, uncle was gentle with me. He slowly slid his erect cock in and out of my boy-cunt. I had, by this time, got use to the size of his cock and loving it. I had always been an easily aroused guy so in no time at all, I could feel my love juices flowing out of my dick, smearing the bedsheet with my boy juice. Uncle whimpered, "your arsehole is so much tighter than your aunt's. And I love how you wriggle your arse, you slut." I love hearing such compliments and it made me want to please uncle even more.

I began to gyrate my hips as uncle pushed his cock all the way into my well lubricated boy-pussy. Then he started to fuck me with long deep strokes as I continued to grind my groin in circles in rhythm to his movements. Then uncle whispered in my ears, "Grip harder,". Using whatever strength that is left in me, I contracted my anal muscles and tightened my grip on uncle's hard turgid cock. This sent him crazy and he picked up speed.

He began fucking me like a wild stallion and in the silence of the night, I could hear his heavy balls smacking against my bums. As there was no air-conditioning in my room, we were both perspiring and our bodies were covered in sweat. His wet body was pressed hard against my back as he continued to fuck me deep and hard. His face was nestled in my neck and I could hear his heavy breathing.

I always enjoyed getting fucked by uncle's love rod and my breathing too was getting raspier. Then uncle, without removing his dick from my arsehole, turned me around so that he could fuck me face to face.  My hands held on to his shoulders for support.  One of his hands was caressing my tits while the other reached for my balls and gently fondled them. As he fucked me, his fingers were massaging my balls and bums. This was it for me, I started squirming in delight - I was in 7th heaven!

He knew I was enjoying the fuck and started fucking me at supersonic speed. Then he bent over to kiss my neck and alternated at lightly biting on my ear lobes. My whole body was responding to uncle's touch - his mouth on my neck and ear lobes, one hand tweaking my nipples, one hand massaging my bums and that humongous cock of his sliding in and out of my boy cunt was too much for me to handle.  My dick was, once again, oozing a copious amount of precum.  I was ready to bust my nut again.

Uncle once again whispered in my ear, "babe, your boy-cunt is so tight, feels so good. Grip my cock harder and make me cum for you."

Again I crunched my pelvic muscles so that my anal walls held a tight clench on uncle's thick rod. Then he shouted that he was cumming and banged me hard, jabbing his cock all the way into the depth of my arse. He held still and I felt his cock pulsating inside of me as it sent gushes of fresh cream deep into my abyss of love. He unloaded so much sperm inside of me that when he pulled his long dick out of my boy-cunt, I could feel a thick load of cum flowing out of it.

As soon as he had cummed, uncle quickly wiped himself clean and said he had to get back to his room to avoid any suspicion.  After he left, I laid on my bed slowly stroking my cock as I recalled the scene over and over again in my head.  I didn't cum much the second round but it was a mind-boggling experience for me.

From that night on, uncle would sneaked into my room at every possible opportunity, especially on nights when auntie was indisposed to have sex with him.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your message and feedback which are received with thanks and appreciation.

Personality: Paulo Avelinho

I am head over heels in love with this Pinoy actor.  His name is Paulo Avelinho.  Don't you agree that he is a drop-dead gorgeous hun...