Saturday 3 June 2017

Childhood Memories: The Johnsons Part 2

That same evening I saw Mr Johnson walking past granny's front gate.  I greeted him politely and gave him a naughty grin.  He smiled back and gave me some chocolates and commented that I was a fine young lad.  Smacking me on my bottom, he asked if I like to watch some movies.  I wished I could but of course I had to politely decline his kind offer.  We were taught from young to be extra cautious with our manners in the presence of foreigners.  When he saw my Granny coming for me, he told her that I was a nice and polite boy and that he really like to show me some movies.  My Granny told him we were just going in for dinner and suggested watching the movie another time. 

However, my interest laid not with Mr Johnson but with his 22 year old son, Harry.  To think of it, the younger Johnson did resemble the present-day Prince Andrew.  He played hockey, had a nice body and was always sporting a huge bulge between his legs.  I often thought about Harry's dick.  And I was rewarded one day when my swimmer cousin brought me to the club and Harry happened to be there too. 

I was taking my first swimming lesson and, unfortunately, was not the best student.  My cousin soon grew tired of tutoring me and left me on my own with my float.  All the time, Harry was doing laps in the adult pool while I watched and fantasized about his naked body.  As soon as Harry got out of the pool and headed for the showers, I trailed him.  At this particular private pool, there were shower roses all lined up against 3 walls in a large square compartment quite out of view from the rest of the bathing complex. 

When I entered, Harry was standing under the shower with his trunks on but they were pushed down quite low, exposing his bushy blonde pubic hair.  I stood 2 spaces from him and was enjoying the beautiful sight before me.  When he had soaped the rest of his body, he pulled down his trunks and started soaping his groin area.

As he soaped, his penis slowly increased in length and girth until finally it was semi-erect.  Even though it was not fully erect, it was as fat as his father's.  His instrument was anything but short.  At half mast, it was already an impressive 6 inches long.  His foreskin was slightly drawn back, revealing the tip  of his rounded cock head which was pinkish in colour.  I kept staring at his prick making him rather self-conscious.  He quickly finished rinsing himself  and then wrapping a towel around his hips, he headed for the cubicle which was at the far end of the toilet.

I was disappointed but out of curiosity, I entered the cubicle next to him and peeped through one of the holes that had been drilled through the dividing wooden wall.  Lo and behold, I saw him stroking his cock which had grown to a glorious 8-incher. 


Harry might have been younger but his endowment did not pale in comparison to his father's.  I watched him wanking until he shot his cum into the toilet bowl.  He flushed, left the cubicle and went straight under the shower to rinse off any evidence that might have been left on his body.  I followed him and stood beside him watching him.  He rolled his foreskin all the way back to expose his cock head.  I could see some residual cum oozing out of his pee-hole.  He was embarrassed but there was nothing he could do about it but let me watch him wash his cock clean.

After he has finished washing, he continued to stand under the cold shower until his cock returned to its normal size.  Then he dried himself, put on his clothing and left the shower room.  I stood there, wondering how I could lay my hands on Harry's gigantic dick.  But that's another story altogether!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your message and feedback which are received with thanks and appreciation.

Personality: Paulo Avelinho

I am head over heels in love with this Pinoy actor.  His name is Paulo Avelinho.  Don't you agree that he is a drop-dead gorgeous hun...