Saturday 3 June 2017

Childhood Memories: Uncle Ah Hock Part 3

I was supposed to meet up with 3rd Auntie and the rest of our relatives for the mid-Autumn celebration lunch at their place but was held up because of heavy rain. Lunch was fixed for 1pm and it was already past 1 and I was still waiting for the rain to subside.  Desperate, I entered the admin office and asked to use the phone.  I called Auntie and explained the situation.  She said she will get Uncle Hock to pick me up in his car.  On hearing that, my heart thumped with excitement.

I waited and it seemed like a very long wait.  Finally, Uncle Hock's car drove up the driveway of the University office block.  I got into the front seat with Uncle Hock and thanked him.  He said, "no need to thank me.  I miss you so  much I'd jump on every opportunity to be alone with you."  He repeated that he missed my mouth and boy-cunt so much, he masturbated many times to images of me sucking his cock.

Soon we were travelling on the road towards home.  Uncle Hock purposely took the longer route.  As he drove, my hand rested on his upper thigh.  My finger-tips began to make circular motions along his inner thigh. He squirmed in his seat and exclaimed that it was very ticklish.  We passed by a quiet lane bordered on both side by tall trees with over-hanging branches.  He turned into the lane and parked his car at the end of the no-through lane. He removed his safety belt, reclined his seat and told me in a low sexy tone, "I am all yours, do what you like with me."

At his invitation, I lunged forward and hugged him.  His hands immediately went for my bums caressing and kneading them.  His right hand found its way into my pants and beneath my briefs.  Soon I felt his hands massaging my ample bums.  At the same time, he lifted my tee-shirt all the way up to my neck and his other hand started playing with my nipples. Soon he pushed his head slightly forward and took my left nipple into his mouth and suckled on it hungrily, mumbling, "it's been such a long time, I really miss this..."  Then I felt it, his index finger was at the entrance to my arsehole.  Slowly, he pushed it in and began to slide it in and out of my boy-cunt, as if getting me ready for more serious action.

Then he whispered to me that he is feeling rather uncomfortable with his cock trapped in his jeans.  I understood.  Immediately my hands reached for the hook on his pants and undid it. Next I unzipped his jeanss and pulled them down slightly down his thighs.  His blue briefs were exposed to my view.  He looked sexy in briefs which he seldom wear, preferring boxer shorts to tight briefs.  I pulled his jeanss all the way down to his knees and saw that his briefs were badly tented. My face went to his crotch and opening my mouth, I completely enveloped his briefs covered turgid cock and began sucking on it. After a few seconds, he pulled my head off from his crotch. I saw that the front of his briefs was completely wet with a mixture of my saliva and his precum. He pulled his briefs down to join his jeans and smiling at me, gave me a naughtly grin.

I dove down to Uncle Hock's crotch and used my tongue to lick his heavy balls.  He gave out a soft gasp and murmured that it's been a long time since anyone has given such royal treatment to his balls. He lifted his buttocks slightly off the chair so that I could reach the underside of his scrotal sack. He especially loved it when I used my tongue to tickle his perineum. My tongue stayed there for a while before I continued to nibble his testicles one at a time. While I was teasing his testicles, my right hand reached out to stroke his cock which was standing at full mast. As my hand gripped on the thickness of his hard rod, I used my thumb to tickle his pee-hole.  Soon I felt some wetness on my thumb and knew that he was all sexed up and his cock was starting to ooze precum. My mouth went for his cock head.  I sucked on it and tasted his sweet precum. As soon as his cock was in my mouth, he gave out a soft moan.

Placing his hands on my head, he gave a gentle push. I knew what he needed. I began to suck on his cock head like a lollipop, my tongue swirling around his cock head in circular motions as my tiny hands held tightly to his shaft stroking it up and down.

 
Uncle Hock began to lift his buttocks in response to my sucking, driving his harden tool deeper into my mouth with each upward thrust. Soon almost all of his erect cock was inside my mouth. I sucked on it greedily, impatient for him to fill my mouth with his hot goo.
 
His breathing became heavier and his cock began pulsating inside of mouth. I knew the end was near and sucked on his cock with all my might. My right hand continued to stroke whatever was left of his turgid cock that couldn't fit in my mouth while my left hand cupped his heavy balls and gently massaged them, coaxing his sperm to ejaculate.

Uncle Hock gave out a loud gasp. Lifting his buttocks in the air, he plunged his cock deep into my mouth. I felt his cock twitched and expanded and then the first gush of hot spunk shot into my mouth and went directly down my throat. I continued to suck on his cock and used my tongue to tickle his pee-hole and Uncle Hock continued to bust his nuts shooting at least 8 more loads of hot creamy spunk straight into my mouth. He was in 7th heaven. Even though he had cummed completely; his last drop of spunk sucked out of his slowly softening cock, he still let me continue sucking his cock. He didn't try to dislodge his cock from my mouth.

When his cock was completely spent, I let it popped out of my mouth.  He lifted my face and gave me a light kiss. He was ever so gentle and loving towards me.  I felt good.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your message and feedback which are received with thanks and appreciation.

Personality: Paulo Avelinho

I am head over heels in love with this Pinoy actor.  His name is Paulo Avelinho.  Don't you agree that he is a drop-dead gorgeous hun...