Saturday 3 June 2017

Childhood Memories: The Johnsons

During the December school holidays, we will usually visited Granny who lived in Penang in a large compound house.  The servants’ quarters of these old buildings were usually located right behind the main house.  Next door to Granny’s was a British family, the Johnsons. Their servants’ quarters were back to back with Granny’s.

Mr Johnson was a very tall British who had the loveliest wife, 2 teenage daughters and a 22 year old son.   One morning I was asked to collect eggs.  Granny’s chicken coop was located where  the original bathing area of the servants used to be; granny decided to relocate it to another part of the house.

While collecting eggs, I was distracted by the sound of water and knew that the neighbour's servant-boy, 19 year old Syed, was having his morning bath.  There were some holes in the zinc fence that separated the 2 houses.  Peeping through one of them, I espied the houseboy, completely naked squatting on the cemented floor soaping his tanned body.  When his hands reached his crotch, it remained there for an inordinately long time. 

At first I could not see much but when he stood up, I saw him in his full glory - all 6 inches of brown meat jutting out from his dashboard abdomen, hard as rock.  He was circumcised and his cock head was as red as a tomato.  The patch of hair at his pubis was thick and wiry and his scrotum hung low.  Slowly he brought his right hand to his cock and began stroking it in a slow motion, occasionally his left hand would go below his scrotum to touch his arse hole.  He was so immersed in his own pleasure that he did not realized someone was coming from behind him. 

From my viewing point, I could see 53 year old Mr Johnson, slowly creeping up towards him.  Without warning, he grabbed Syed from behind with one hand holding on tightly to his chest and the other on his erect rod.  After a few tugging, Syed shot loads after loads of hot semen onto the cemented floor, some of which splashed onto the zinc fence making little thud sounds which were audible to my ears. 

What happened next stunned me.  Mr Johnson made Syed kneel in front of him and pressed his face against his fully clothed crotch.  I could see from my angle that Mr Johnson had a large bulge beneath his tight fitting pants.   


He made Syed remove his pants, revealing his body hugging white jockey briefs.  The tightness of his briefs accentuated the outline of his erection which curved leftwards to the top of the elastic band.   Even from a distance, I make out very clearly his erection straining against the cotton fabric of his jockey briefs. 


He stood there rubbing his groin against Syed's face.  Then he pulled his erect cock and heavy balls out through the leg opening of his briefs.  I was not prepared for what I saw.  I stared in disbelief at Mr Johnson's fat and long cock sticking out into the air.  There was a thick vein running down the length of the chunky shaft of his hard rod.  Mr Johnson’s dick was a good 9.5 inches long with a bulbous helmet-shaped head that looked purplish pink.  A trickle of pre-cum hung all the way from the tip of his erect cock to the cemented floor. 

Then pressing Syed’s face to his groin, he made Syed suck his long cock.  Inch by inch, he  kept pushing and pressing his crotch at Syed's face until at least 2/3 of his 10-incher was embedded inside Syed's mouth.  Poor Syed didn't seem to be enjoying himself.  He looked like he was choking on his master’s snake-like cock.

After some time, Mr Johnson pushed Syed onto the floor.  He held the poor boy’s legs wide apart and placed them over his shoulders.  He did something that shocked me beyond belief.  He started pushing his long snake-like cock into Syed's tiny arsehole.  My jaws dropped!  Up to that time, I had not heard, seen or experienced anything like that.  I knew about anal sex but had not seen such a humongous cock entering a tiny butt-hole.  Something told me the scene that unfolded before me was delightful and I just kept on watching.  My own cock became fully erect at the moment when I saw all 10 inches of Mr Johnson’s  cock  enter Syed. 

Mr Johnson appeared to be in a trance, thrashing away at poor Syed’s ravaged arse.  They both started making loud noises – Syed in agony and pain while Mr Johnson seemed to be enjoying himself and had a look of satisfaction on his face. 

The thrashing continued for about 10 minutes or so.  Suddenly, Mr Johnson gave out a loud moan and then he collapsed over Syed, crushing the poor lad under his weight.  After a few seconds, he recovered and slowly removed his softening cock out from Syed’s sore arse.   Even flaccid, his cock looked stupendous.  Then he took some dollar notes out from his pocket and gave them to Syed. 

I was mesmerized.  After passing the eggs to my 2nd Auntie, I rushed into my cousin's bedroom, shut the door and laid there on the bed fondling my own tiny erection until I cummed tons into the rag that I kept under my pillow.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your message and feedback which are received with thanks and appreciation.

Personality: Paulo Avelinho

I am head over heels in love with this Pinoy actor.  His name is Paulo Avelinho.  Don't you agree that he is a drop-dead gorgeous hun...