Saturday 3 June 2017

Travelling Talest: Day 2 at Ueno Cinema


My 2nd visit was on a Wednesday afternoon.  A handsome youngish looking Japanese guy (I found out later that he was 31 years old) approached me while I was resting in the front row.  He sat beside me and within seconds his hands were on my thigh giving me a massage.  I responded by placing my hand on his crotch and was surprised that he was already rock hard.  He stood up and walked towards the back of the cinema hall.  I followed him and soon we were kissing and smooching big time at one corner that was less crowded.  I reached into his track pants and pulling it down slightly, I let his erect cock popped out.  I started playing with his dick which I estimated to be at least 6 inches long and thick. As I fondled his cock I could feel that it was veiny with one major vein running along its shaft all the way down to the bottom of his dick.


His balls felt large and heavy when I cupped them in my palm.   I wanted to give him a blow job immediately but he did not seem to be in any hurry. Instead he asked me to fondle his balls as he continued kissing me alternating between my mouth, ears and neck and I of course reciprocated. Soon my shirt buttons were off and he started sucking my tits all the while encouraging me to massage his balls and cock.  After what seem like a long long time, he guided me over to the last row and let me suck his dick which was by then covered in a thick coat of slimy precum.  I simply loved it that he was a natural leaker. 

I sucked him for a good 15 minutes before he shot his thick cum down my throat.  Like all the other men I met the other day, he passed me a wet wipe. I lovingly wiped his cock which surprisingly was still rock hard in spite of having reach his orgasm.  After I have cleaned his cock, I helped him to put on his underwear.  He sat there with only his underwear but left his pants around his ankles.  




Then he started kissing me again and placed my hand on his cock which was throbbing inside his tight briefs.   I massaged his cock as he kissed me on my mouth, neck, ears and tits.  Then he pulled his underwear down and asked me to suck it again.  My face was once again down on his crotch sucking his cock when suddenly another hand started fondling his balls.  I looked up to see a man in his 70s grinning down at me.  I ignored him and continued sucking the young guy's cock as the grandpa continued massaging the lad's balls urging him to spill his seeds into my mouth.  I sucked his cock for another 20 minutes before he unloaded another thick pool of sticky warm spunk into my mouth.  All's well that ended well.  Everyone left the place happy!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your message and feedback which are received with thanks and appreciation.

Personality: Paulo Avelinho

I am head over heels in love with this Pinoy actor.  His name is Paulo Avelinho.  Don't you agree that he is a drop-dead gorgeous hun...