Sunday 11 June 2017

Trivial Pursuit: Roleplay as House-Maid

My Thai boyfriend, Thoo who lives and works in Bangkok, loves it when I roleplay his house maid, dressed in just a pristinely white apron with nothing else underneath except in my lacy thongs.  This is how our roleplay normally goes.

Boyfriend would ring the doorbell and I would rush to open the door for him, wearing an apron of pristine white. As he enters the flat, he would announce that he is shagged from a very busy day at work before flopping himself in an armchair.  He lies back with his eyes shut, as if he was taking a rest.

As he is resting, I will continue to clean the room with my back facing him.  Oblivious to the fact that boyfriend is in the room I will continue to use a feather duster to dust the furniture, all the while having my back facing him. 

As I concentrated on my chore, I heard the sound of a zipper being unzipped.  In my mind, I mentally visualise boyfriend unzipping his pants and caressing his bulge through his pants.  I pretended I didn't hear anything but continued with my house chores.  He sat in the armchair, but by now he has pushed his work pants, all the way down to his ankles leaving only his white underwear on.  He sat there watching me as his hand began tugging at his hard erect cock which poked out from the leg opening of his tight white briefs.


Suddenly, I felt his hands on my bare ass. He fondled my ass cheeks very slowly and lovingly; I was loving every second of it. Then I felt his hardness pressed against the crevice between the cheeks of my bums. At the same time, his hands reached to my front and started fondling my nipples.  

He continued massaging my tits while pressing his groin against my bare ass. Then he started grinding his hardness against my buttocks. I was getting aroused and wished for him to enter me.  But it was not to be.  He commanded me to turn around.  I did as he ordered.  Kneeling before him, I used the feather duster to tickle his balls as he stood in front of me stroking his blood engorged cock.  His cock which was level with my eyes, began to twitch and soon he was spraying his hot goo all over my face.


Then the real love-making begins after his first ejaculation. He led me to the bathroom in the master bedroom.  Once we were in the shower compartment, he ordered, "time to give your master a thorough bath."

I began soaping his body paying extra attention to his crotch. He particularly loves it when I soap his balls and massage them at the same time. After I was sure that his ball sack was spanking clean, I turned my attention to his dick. Slowly I peeled back his long foreskin and applied more shower gel to his cock head, lathering it lovingly. He was enjoying the care and attention I was giving him. After I was sure I had cleaned his cock quite thoroughly as he had instructed, I rinsed off all the lather.  

He pulled me up and began to soap my body.  He started with my chest, all the while playing with my tits. Slowly, he proceeded to soap me between my legs. As he soaped me there, he would let his index finger enter my anal orifice but just a wee bit. This always gets me very aroused. He knew it and placing his mouth to my ears he asked, "do you want me to fuck you here in the shower?"

My response to his question was to turn around with my upturned ass facing him. I placed both my hands on the marbled wall for support. Slowly he inserted his rock hard cock into my man-cunt and began fucking me in a slow and steady rhythm. When I began responding by pressing my bums backwards to meet his thrusts, he increased the speed and soon I could feel his cock throbbing inside me.  I knew his sperm is beginning to boil inside his balls.  He continued ramming his hard cock into me until I had to beg him to stop. He didn't stop but instead continued to fuck me with all his might. He fucked like a stallion on heat. 


I heard him panting and knew he would climax soon. He increased the speed of his pounding and then he gave out a loud moan, "ohhhh, ohhhhhh ... honey I'm cummingggg, cummminnggggg soooooon, oh yes, now now now..."

I felt his hard cock expanding inside my well lubricated man-cunt and then he gave out a loud yelp and his cock twitched inside me forcing his first spurt of hot spunk to shoot out of his pee-hole straight up into my anal passage. He rammed his cock in and out of my tight hole and I could feel his cock throbbing and twitching inside me each time he unloaded his thick hot goo inside my guts.

Finally, he stopped. His arms wrapped me around my waist, our bodies pressed tight against each other. I felt his cock slowly softening and then with a soft pop, his cock slipped out of my man-cunt. He squatted in front of my buttocks and massages my anal hole until some of his sperm flowed out of me. He watched until there was no sperm left.  Then he began rimming me until I was ready to be fucked again.

Clicking this will result in you ignoring ALL of this member's posts. Share on Twitter
Don't quote WHOLE POST unnecessarily

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your message and feedback which are received with thanks and appreciation.

Personality: Paulo Avelinho

I am head over heels in love with this Pinoy actor.  His name is Paulo Avelinho.  Don't you agree that he is a drop-dead gorgeous hun...