Saturday 17 June 2017

Childhood Memories: The Camp Medical Officer

I went to see the medical officer in my camp as I was having some pain on the left side of my lower abdomen.  It was already past normal office hours and after waiting like more than an hour in the medical centre, the doctor who was going on ROD in just a week's time, finally arrived.  I'd seen him many times before. His name is Capt Khan, a Pakistani in his late 20s.  He was tall for an Asian with jet black hair, green eyes, and a very fit body like a model on the runway. He was just too hot to even look at.

While I explained to him the history of the pain, I couldn't stop thinking about his cock in my mouth or him plunging it in my ass from behind. My blood pressure was noticeably up, something Capt Khan commented on.


We went through all of the standard tests, blood pressure, checking my lungs (with my shirt removed), blood tests, and finally he asked me to take off all of my clothes. I knew it was time for the hernia check. He did the hernia check with no problem. I managed to keep my cock under control, though it was a sure strain on me. It was electric having his hands on my cock.
  "Bend over and spread your legs," he commanded.

I did as he asked and watched him put on his examination glove and lube it up a bit. It was then that I noticed that I was getting a semi hardon! I couldn't believe it. I began to feel a little embarassed.


Capt Khan didn't seem to notice as he pushed his finger into my anus and started probing around. My cock grew stiffer. I shut my eyes and tried to think of something to get my raging cock down, but nothing seemed to work. That's when he finally noticed.

 
"It seems like you're getting more out of this visit than most men," Capt Khan commented. I
didn't know what to say, so I just kept quiet. That's when I noticed that he had started pumping his finger in and out of my anus and I let out a soft groan.

"You like that don't you?" he asked. I managed to mumble out a yes while shaking my head. "I bet you do this to yourself often," he said, making me nervous "No," I lied.  He just continued pumping my ass with his finger and my cock began twitching with excitement.  Finally, he pulled his finger out of my ass and he noticed the disappointed sigh I let out as he did it.


"Turn around," he commanded. I did as he asked and turned to face him. He undid his pants and let them drop to the floor. I saw for the first time, his nice, thick seven-inch cock. 


 
"I bet you want to suck it, don't you?" he asked. I immediately went down on my knees and slowly started licking his shaft while I fondled his balls with my hands. He let out a couple of soft groans as I continued to warm him up for a hot blow job.

"You like that cock don't you?" he asked. I let out a muffled "hmmm hmmm" as I swallowed his shaft until it reached the back of my throat. I looked up into his eyes as he began pumping his cock into my mouth. He reached his hands around my head and began to control my pace. He sped me up at first, pulling my mouth onto his cock and letting go. After a few strokes he would pull my mouth all the way onto his cock and force me to deep throat him. He held it for what seemed like an eternity, making me gag on the head of his beautiful cock. He let up, not allowing me let his cock out of my mouth and then start the whole process again.




He sped up his pace and his breathing became heavy.  Now instead of me sucking his cock, he was fucking my face, faster and faster. I felt him tense up and his balls tighten as he approached his climax.  Finally he slammed his cock all the way down my throat as far as it would go as his cock throbbed and blew a hot load into my mouth. Hot sticky goo  started dribbling out of the corner of my mouth as he continued to pump my mouth until he was completely spent.  His salty load slid down my throat.  Some of it flowed down my chin, causing a mess.   "Lay down on the table," he commanded.

I lay down prone on the table and he placed his face to my ass.  He reached his tongue out to meet my pink asshole. He rimmed my puckered hole slowly, taking in the scent of sweet perfume.  He pressed his face against my ass harder and slid his tongue into my hole. He was making barely audible moans as he worked his mouth over my ass. While he was eating me, his cock was getting hard again.


He pulled off of me and stood at the end of the exam table where I was laying down. I watched him put a condom on as he moved into position. He turned me around and raised my knees to my shoulders.  Slowly, he rubbed his cock along the length of my crack, making sure to rub it against my anus.


"Fuck me," I begged him. "You'll get my cock when I'm ready to give it to you," he replied, letting me know he was in charge. He kept slowly rubbing my ass, teasing me with his cock by pushing in a half inch or so, stopping and pulling it all out, leaving my hole feeling empty. He was driving me nuts. I had to have his cock in me.


"Please fuck my ass," I said, "I need your fat cock in my ass." "You're a little slut aren't you?" he asked. "Yes, I love it when a big cock like yours fuck my ass," I replied, "and then cums all over my face."


 
He teased me again, this time pinching my nipples hard as he lightly pressed his cock against my anus. "FUCK ME!" I begged.  I really had to have his cock in my ass.

He finally pressed into my ass, shoving the whole length in, in one push, rubbing the head of his cock against my prostate. He put his hand over my mouth as I began to moan, forcing my head down against the examination table.


He began to pump steadily into my ass, occasionally pushing his entire cock in and rubbing it against my anal walls. His pace picked up until he was fucking me hard, harder than any man had done, so farHis balls tightened and my cock began to twitch as it shot a rope of cum that landed across my forehead. I let out a muffled cry of ecstasy as my cock continued to spurt out more cum, landing all over myself.


Capt Khan must have gotten off at this as he picked up his pace. He was like an animal now ready to pounce at any moment as he finally pulled out and moved up to my face. I was still breathing heavily and trembling from the intensity of my own climax as I watched him pull off his condom, groan loudly, and fired a hot, sticky load onto my face, mingling with my own. I reached up with my mouth and took his shaft in as he continued to orgase and ejaculate more hot spunk into my mouth.


He pulled his cock out and proceeded to use his fingers to feed me the cum on my face.  I reached over and milked the remaining few drops of cum out of his cock and licked them off of my hand.


He handed me a towel, "Clean up," he commanded.
  "Yes, Sir," I replied.  And hurry up, I need to get back to  my wife.  She's waiting to get a real good fuck from me tonight, its Friday night."

Before I left, he said, "There is nothing really the matter with you, probably just a muscle strain.  What you need is some rest so I shall put you in sick bed for the next two days.  


The next 2 days were Saturday and Sunday and Capt Khan was on call duty. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your message and feedback which are received with thanks and appreciation.

Personality: Paulo Avelinho

I am head over heels in love with this Pinoy actor.  His name is Paulo Avelinho.  Don't you agree that he is a drop-dead gorgeous hun...