Saturday 17 June 2017

Trivial Pursuit: The Indon Masseur


His name was Royzack.  I contacted him and he agreed to do an outcall to my place at 9pm that night.  Just a couple of minutes before 9, he called and was soon at my front door.  I had told him that I would leave the front door unlocked and gave him instruction to just walk right in and lock the door after him.  When he finally was at the doorway of the master bedroom, he saw me, lying on the bed with a towel over my ass.  I looked over my shoulder and had a glimpse of him.  His body looked as good as it did in the photograph.  He had strong arms and big sturdy thighs which were accentuated by his tight fitting jeans. 



I had asked for a full body massage.  He moved to a corner of my room and began removing his clothing, leaving on only a pair of skimpy shorts.  Then he walked over to me and asked where I was feeling the most ache. "In my hamstrings and lower back" I said. He moved up to the bed and began rubbing some oil between his hands and then started on my shoulders. I could feel my body tingle as as he laid his hands on me. We made small talk and I learnt that he was married with a young daughter back in Indonesia.  His wife worked in one of the major resorts. 
 
His hands moved down my body and worked on my legs. He started at my calves and moved up my legs.  I am naturally smooth and he commented on my beautiful complexion. When he got to my hamstrings I moaned as he reached my sensitive areas. As he continued to work up my legs he removed the towel which was covering my buttocks. When he saw how white my bums were, he once again complimented me on  the smoothness of my skin in spite of my age.  


As he ran his hands over my globes, he was standing with his crotch in line with my hand.  My hand began to move in circular motions on his cock which was pressed against it.  As he massaged my ass, I let out a soft moan and he knew he had me. He pushed his groin further into my hand and he started grinding his crotch on my hand.  He was wearing shorts making it so easy for me to move my hand up the leg of his shorts to cup his balls. This made him let out a moan and he moved closer so that I could grab his cock and began to stroke it. Pre-cum was drooling out of his cock and I used it as lubrication on his 7-inch cut tool.


He continued to work on my ass and I pushed it up for him to get access to my rosebud. He ran a finger along it and I moan again, but louder this time.  Slowly he pushed a finger in as I grabbed harder onto his cock in response. He told me it felt good and that he was getting really hard in his shorts. He pulled his fingers out of my hole and turned me around.

He looked at me with lust in his eyes as he pulled his shirt off his body.  He bent over me and his tongue met mine. There was so much passion in our kiss that I thought I was going to cum then and there. As we were kissing he ran his hand down my body and played with my nipple and I ran my hand over his back. He was still wearing his shorts and I pulled them down in one swoop.  




He stood up as I laid on my side on the bed. I took his thick and fat cock into my mouth. The sensation of his cock pulsating in my mouth was amazing.  My head held still and he began thrusting his cock into my mouth. I took his cock like a pro.  He was holding onto my head as I sucked his cock.  After a short while, he began face-fucking me.  He told me he was getting close and needed his cock inside me.

He put me on my back and pressed my legs up to my chest. My feet were pressed against my chest as I watched him putting a condom on his erect cock. Then he applied some lube on my fuck hole. I took a deep breath as he pushed his cock against my puckered hole.  With a light thrust, his cock popped inside.  Slowly, he pushed it in all at once. His large cock filled me up completely.  The as he was pulling his cock out, I let out another moan and begged him to fuck me. At my bidding, he was going faster and faster and I could tell how much he loved the feeling of his cock fucking my hot ass.

After a few minutes he pulled his cock out of my man-cunt.  He turned me over into a doggy style position on the bed. He told me this was his favorite position for fucking his wife. He held onto my hips and slammed his cock into my fuck hole as hard as he could. This made me fall into my chest and my upturned ass took in more of his cock. I could hear his balls slapping against me as he fucked my tight hole. I told him his cock felt so good inside me.  Hearing me say that, he knew he had to be hitting my prostate and so he began to fuck me as hard as he could.  I turned my head to face him and the look in his eyes told me he was loving it.  


He continued fucking me for a long time until finally he murmured to me that he was about to cum. I wanted badly to watch this stud cum and told him so.  Just when he was on the verge of his orgasm, he pulled his cock out from my tight fuck hole.  I turned around to face him.  He ripped the condom off and blew his wad all over my chest.  Some of his creamy cum landed on my face.

After his orgasm had subsided, we looked into each others' eyes.  I pulled his face to mine and planted a kiss on his lips.  He didn't resist, instead he kissed me back passionately.  Then walking toward my bathroom, he grabbed a towel and helped to clean up the mess he made of my body.  Wiping his warm cum off my body,  he bent down to kiss me again and told me that was the fuck he had in many weeks since he came to Singapore.   I looked at him and said, "how about a shower before you  leave?" 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your message and feedback which are received with thanks and appreciation.

Personality: Paulo Avelinho

I am head over heels in love with this Pinoy actor.  His name is Paulo Avelinho.  Don't you agree that he is a drop-dead gorgeous hun...