Wednesday 14 June 2017

Childhood Memories: A Night of Adventure

The final examinations had just been completed and it was the long year-end term holidays. The group of boys from my class went on a camping trip at Changi Beach. We pitched our tents along a stretch of that was tucked at a quiet corner, far from civilisation so that we could be as rowdy as we wished. We were, after all, a group of playful 18 year olds. It was a Saturday night and after a barbeque dinner followed by a sing-a-long session over a small campfire, everyone was feeling tired. Most of the boys had already retired to their own tents.

It was way past midnight when my stomach felt squishy and I had to use the toilets which was a long walk towards the beginning of the beach. As my tent mate was already fast asleep, I went on my own.

When I was almost nearing the public toilets, I passed by a group of Malay guys. They were hanging out by the beach chatting away. I continued on my mission. After I was done, on my way back, I once again passed by the group. One of them called out to me, "hello, what are doing here so late?" I answered, "went to use the toilet." "We have durians, come and join us." The two things that I can never resist are durians and dicks. Without further hesitation, I joined them.

They were a fun group consisting of 5 guys in their early 20s. The oldest of them was Mak who was not only good-looking but had an atheletic body. He was wearing just a tee-shirt and running shorts. He was the only one who spoke reasonably good English. I took a liking to him. The others wore jeans and tees, sported shoulder-length hair and were tough looking. They were all equally attractive in their own ruffian ways.

We joked and laughed and then Shah commented, "you talk like girl, you have girlfriend?" I answered, "no girlfriend, I don't like." Then Agus chipped in, "so you like man lah? you like suck?" I looked at him giving him an inviting smile.

Agus led me to a quiet spot between two boat rental shacks, at the edge of the beach. It was a cool and breezy spot. There was a wooden table with 2 long benches. He sat on the table with feet resting on the bench. He unbuttoned his jeans and slipped them down to his ankles. I stood in front of him staring at his bulging underwear. "Don't just stand there lah, come and touch my cock." I moved nearer to him and he spread his legs wider open. My right hand moved in between his thighs and touched his bulge. It felt hard. I massaged his erection which was confined within the tightness of his briefs. He said to me, "take it out." Without need for further instructions, I pulled his briefs down to join his jeans at his ankles. I held his hard cut cock in my right hand, stroking it until it began twitching in my hand. "Like that I will cum soon. Can suck?"


Agus smallish 5-inch cock

I bent my head down and took his 5-inch cock into my mouth and began sucking on it. Luckily his cock wasn't very thick so it fitted in mouth very nicely.  He made soft moaning noises as he tried to fuck my mouth with his erect cock.  Unfortunately, he didn't last very long.  His cock throbbed in my mouth and he unleashed a large dollop of hot spunk in my mouth.  I continued sucking his pulsating cock until he begged me to stop saying, "stop, stop. Cannot already, very sensitive."  He put on his jeans and thanked me. 
 
As soon as he got off the table, another guy (Zack) got on the table.  He had already removed his jeans and underwear which he threw onto the table beside him.  He lay flat on the table with his legs resting on the bench.  His smallish cock stood upright from his body, pointing at the dark sky above us. What was interesting about Zack's cock was that it has an extremely slim shaft with a huge mushroom shaped head atop it.  It didn't look like it is anything more than 5 inches long.

Zack's mushroom-shaped cock head

He said to me, "come lah, don't waste time." I took his hard erect cock into my mouth.  His cock was in my mouth for less than minute when it started throbbing.  "Slow down sayang, you very expert cock-sucker.  Like that I shoot very quickly."  So I stopped giving his small cut cock the tongue bath.  Instead, I moved my tongue down his short shaft all the way down to his balls and began licking his testicles, one by one.  He squirmed, begging me, "stop stop... cannot tahan.  Your tongue very power." I stopped immediately as I didn't want him to cum so soon.  He moved up and bringing me close to him, began to hug me, moving his hands all over my buttocks.  He whispered into my ear, "can fuck?" and as he said those words, his index finger found its way into my tight fuckable bum-hole.  Without waiting for my answer, he jumped down from the table and stood behind me.  Bending me over the table, he placed his mushroom-shaped cock head at the entrance to my anus.  He gave a light push and his cock entered my hole with a loud popping sound.  It hurt a little as his bulbous cock head found its way inside me.  He asked, "you like?"  I nodded my head and he started pistoning his cock in and out of my boy-cunt.  Alas, he didn't last long.  In less than a minute, he groaned, "arrrrgggggggggghhhhhhhhhhh, shiok shiok sshhhhhhhhhhhhhhiok..." as he pumped his pent-up seeds into the depths of my boy-cunt.  

I felt a hand playing with my tits.  Looking to my side I saw Shah, he was grinning at me.  Zack removed his softening dick out from my sperm-filled hole and sat on the table watching Shah sucking my tits.  My hand reached down to Shah's crotch and massaged his hardening cock which was trapped within the confines of his jeans.  Then Zack said, "take his cock out lah."  I unzipped Shah's jeans and using both my hands, pushed his jeans and underwear down to his knees.  Shah continued sucking on my tits as his hand got hold of my perky bums, massaging them.  My hand, too, was busy stroking his cock which felt longer and thicker than Zack's and Agus.  Shah got up for fresh air and then jumped onto the table sitting upright.  

He spread his legs wide opened and I immediately sat on the bench in front of him and took his bulbous helmet-shaped cock head into my mouth.  I used my tongue to lick his cock head but he seemed rather impatient.  Holding my head with both his hands, he gave me a push causing his cock to slide all the way into my mouth.  Then he used his hand to guide my head up and down so that his cock could slide in and out of my mouth at the speed he desired.  He was in full control of the situation.  He lasted longer than both Agus and Zack.  All he wanted was to get good heads and cum.  And that was what he was getting from me.  I sucked on his cock, exerting greater pressure by tightening my grip on his cock.  I clenched my lips around his cock as I moved my head up and down his shaft, guided by his hands.  This went on for a good 15 minutes or so until he began making loud gutteral noises and announced, "ohhhhhhhhhhhh ... cummmmmmmmmmiinnnnnnngggggggg, I'm cummmmmmmmmmmingggggggggggg."  He held my head down as he pushed his hip forward, driving all 5.5 inches of his hard cock into my mouth.  My nose was pressed down onto his hairy pubes. And then his cock twitched continuously as he shot volleys after volleys of hot sperm down my throat. 

Shah's 5.5-inch cock
Shah removed his cock from my mouth after he released his last drop of sperm.  He thanked me for the blowjob and after he had dressed up, he and Zack walked back to join the group who were seated some distance from where I was. 

Then Mak and another guy, Mokhtar, approached me.  They both joined me on the bench with Mokhtar on my right and Mak on the left. Mokhtar had his left hand over my shoulder.  His right hand brought mine and placed it on his upper thigh as he said, "your hand very soft, like girl." I smiled and said, "you like?"  And he replied, "if you make me happy, I surely like."  My hand moved up to his groin and I began to massage his package.  Within seconds, his cock became hard and erect and he said, "very uncomfortable, take it out."  He slouched back so that I could undo his belt and remove his jeans down to his knees.  He reached out to remove his jeans and underwear completely and left them on the table behind him.  His cock was about the same size as Shah's but it felt firmer and stiffer. I held on to it as my other hand reached over to massage Mak's crotch through the silky fabric of his running shorts.  He let me touch it for a short while then gently moved my hand away saying, "take it one at a time, slowly," and gave me a reassuring smile.  I saw in him a certain gentlemanliness.


I turned my attention to Mokhtar whose cock has grown a little soft from the lack of attention.  He placed his hand on the back of my and guided it towards his crotch.  I knew instantly what he wanted and was more than happy to oblige.  I opened my mouth and let his fat thick 6-inch cock slide in.  I used my tongue to  lick the slit at the tip of his blood engorged cock.  Slowly my tongue moved down his shaft down to his scrotum.  With one hand cupping his scrotal bag and lifting it up, my tongue reached in to lick the base of his sack.  His legs trembled when my tongue touched his scrotum.  He gave out a soft murmur, "so shiok ... can't tahan." I gave his scrotal bag a tongue bath and he spread his legs wide open to give me better access.  His hand went to my head, guiding it up.  My tongue trailed up the shaft of his cock until it touched the tip of his cock.

Mokhtar's thick 6-incher

My tongue lingered there and I began to tickle his pee-hole with the tip of my tongue.  His body jerked forward. He let out, "wahhhhhh, cannot tahan.  So good, soooooooo goooooooood."  He moved his hips up, plunging his whole cock deep into my mouth.  I felt his cock head knock against the back of my throat. His body remained still and then he moaned out loud, "ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh .... now, now, I cummmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm now now now ..."  At that very moment I felt his semen hit my throat and then more sperm filled my throat.    His cock continued throbbing in my mouth as he kept spewing forth his thick sticky semen down my throat.    I swallowed as much of his creamy load as I could, before it choked me.  Finally his cock stopped throbbing and he calmed down.  He held me tight and then thanked me for giving him the best blowjob he ever had.

All the this while, Mak was sitting on the bench next to me watching me sucking Mokhtar's cock.  His right hand was in his crotch, massaging the huge bulge that had formed beneath his running shorts.  After Mokhtar took his cock out from my mouth, I turned to Mak saying, "you need help with that," pointing to the tent in his running shorts. My hand reached out to his bulge and grasped it in my hand.  I squeezed his turgid cock and it twitched in my hands.


  
Mak smiled and said, "let's go somewhere more private." Mokhtar left to rejoin the group.  Mak led me to the opposite end of the beach where there was a small cove surrounded by overhanging trees, thus providing some privacy.  Some other lovers must have been there before us, as the place was strewn with used condoms.  We found a corner which was already laid with newspaper.  We sat there and Mak held me in a tight embrace.  His hand found its way to my chest and his fingers began tweaking my nipple between his thumb and index finger.  I smooched closer to him, my head on his shoulder.  His face came close to mine and then he planted a kiss on my lips.  A light peck on the lips led to a passionate french kiss.  As we kissed, his hand continued to play with my tits.  Then I felt his other hand going down my back, into my pants.  Soon his fingers were exploring my tight little fuck-hole.  First only his index finger, then two and finally three fingers were sliding in and out of my anal passage, sending chills up my spine.  I wanted so much for him to fuck me!


As he finger -fucked me, my hands pulled his shorts down his legs.  His huge boner sprang out, smacking back against his abdomen.  I stroked his cock as we continued to kiss.  My thumb rubbed his pee-hole and soon a droplet of precum oozed out from his slit.  I used my thumb to smear his precum all over his cock head as I continued to caress his cock head with my thumb.  His tongue began exploring my oral cavity and soon both our tongues were engaged in a tongue fight.  His cock began to throb and I felt it expanding and contracting in my hand.  Mak groaned.  I moved away from his embrace and placing my face at his groin, I positioned my mouth right above his throbbing cock as I continued to stroke his cock.  Within seconds, Maks groaned rather loudly, "arrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrghhhhh, I'mmmmm cummmmmmmmmmmmmmmmming ..."and he shot his hot spunk into my mouth.  I covered his cockhead with my mouth and sucked in his sperm.  I counted a total of 11 spurts.
  
His cock remained hard even though I have squeezed out the last drop of baby-makers from his testicles.  He moved my body such that I was lying down on the ground.  He got on top of me and started kissing me all over my body - starting from my neck, down to my nipples and finally to my thighs.  He kissed both my inner thighs and left hickeys on them.  Then he moved in between my legs and holding my legs up in the air, he positioned his 7.5-inch gigantic cock at the entrance to my boy-cunt.  I closed my eyes, aware that his humongous cock was going to cause me some pain.  He pushed in his cock head and then left it there, allowing me time to adjust to his size.  He asked, "are you okay?  Is there too much pain?"  I was feeling some pain but because I wanted so much for him to fuck me, I said to him, "I'm okay.  Fuck me, Mak.  I want to feel your cock inside me."

Mak's marvellous truncheon

Encouraged by my words, he slowly entered me, careful not to hurt me too much. At first, only the head nudged back and forth, opening me up for more.  Slowly and gently he slid his gigantic cock inside me inch by inch.  It took some time for Mak to get all 7 inches of his cock inside me.  I knew he was all the way in when I felt his heavy balls knocked against my bums.  At last, the entire length of his huge cock was buried up my ass and it felt so damned good! 

"Are you ready?" I nodded my head.  I began moaning when Mak's smooth cock started gliding inand out of my hole.  Because of its thickness, I could feel every inch of his meat filling me up.  He knew all the right moves and his cock was hitting me at the right spots.  Then he pulled his cock out of my hole completely.  He turned my body around so that I was now on all fours, doggie style.  I felt his cock head once again at the entrance of my anal orifice.  He used his hands to spread my cheeks apart as he pushed his cock into my tight boy-cunt.  Once his cock popped inside me, he began to pump his erect pole back and forth until finally all 7.5 inches of Mak's meaty cock was back in me. 

"It feels so good, so tight."  I gasped as his pace sped up.  He was really going at it, working toward his second orgasm.   Mak's thrusts got harder and faster with each second.  Pretty soon, he was jackhammering my boy-cunt at an incredible speed.  I whimpered and begged under his assault, "awwwwwww, fuck me, fuck me harder."  

I wondered if the feeling was ever going to stop but my hole felt full and loaded.  The friction of Mak's cock against my anal walls was sending me to the edge.  I could feel every inch of his gigantic cock sliding in and out of me.  "Oh gosh, Mak  you feel so big inside me."
  
Behind me, I could hear Mak's heavy breathing as his cock twitched inside me.  I knew he would soon be seeding me, filling me up with his juicy baby makers.  "Your ass is so damn tight, I'm going to fire a load in there soon."  Mak slowed down for a moment, in an effort to delay his impending orgasm.  Then his cock left my hole.  I felt empty but knew what he was up to when he turned my body around once again.  He made me lie down on the ground and lifting my legs, let them rest over his shoulders.  I spread my ass cheeks so that he can have better access to my hole.  Mak pulled me closer to him so that his cock was now at my gaping hole.  Then he plunged all 7.5 inches of his cock deep inside me, until it was all the way in, to the depths of my rectum.  His bulbous cock head grazed my prostate causing my body to tremble with sensation.  My anal muscles clamped down tight on Mak's throbbing cock. 

"Ohhhhhhhhhhhhh," he hollered.  He continued pounding mercilessly, pistoning his cock in and out of my boy-cunt for a couple more minutes.  Then suddenly, Mak's body went stiff as his orgasm rushed through his body.  He plunged his cock all the way in, his balls pressed hard against my bums.

 "Arrrgggggggggggghhhhhhhh ... I'm cummmmmmmmmming," he hollered once again.  I felt his cock grow fatter inside me and his cock head bloating up.  My anal walls tightened around his expanding cock as Mak readied himself for the final touch down.  Then it happened, I felt the first burst of hot goo splashing against my anal walls, then a deluge of hot molten cum scorched the inside of my gut." 

"Ohhh.... ohhhhhhhh .... ohhhhhhhhhhhhh," Mak cried out as he kept pumping his load deep into my waiting hole until my gut was filled to the brim with Mak's semen. Mak slumped himself onto me after he shot the last volley of hot spunk inside me.  We kissed and he hugged me real tight.  When his cock had lost its turgidity and somehow slid out of my boy-cunt, a stream of cum flowed out of my sore asshole.  I reached back at my hole and felt his warm semen oozing out from my ass.
  
I met up with Mak several times after that night and we had regular sex until he got married to his girlfriend.  Even after he got married, we still meet up when he fancies a blowjob.  Mak in the later part of his life became a prominent figure in the community.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your message and feedback which are received with thanks and appreciation.

Personality: Paulo Avelinho

I am head over heels in love with this Pinoy actor.  His name is Paulo Avelinho.  Don't you agree that he is a drop-dead gorgeous hun...