Friday 16 June 2017

Travelling Tales: New Friend at the Guesthouse

We were on a road trip to Penang when my cousin's car broke down in the middle of nowhere.  Soon it would be night and AA was not able to send help until the next morning.  Feeling desperate, we hitched a ride to the nearest small town where we booked into a guesthouse for the night.  We were shown to our room upstairs.  The staircase landing led to our room which was right at the end of a long corridor - the only room that had air-conditioning.  There were no attached facilities - bathrooms and toilets were at the other end of the corridor and to get there, we had to pass by several doors leading to the other guest rooms. 

I thought I would take a shower before heading for dinner as it had been a hot and humid day.  On reaching the door that says "Laki",  I opened the door which led to a small room.  It had a short metal trough which was the urinal and 2 washbasins on the opposite side of the wall.  A short corridor led to one WC and a little screened off shower cubicle.  I heard running water as I approached the shower cubicle.  On entering, I realised it was not really that spacious to accommodate 2 persons although there were actually 2 shower heads.  A young and good looking Malay guy was taking his shower.  When he saw me, he immediately turned to face the wall but not before I managed to have a glimpse at his flaccid cut cock.  I apologised and went back to my room.  About half an hour later, I made my way back to the bathroom.  As I walked down the corridor, I noticed that one of the room doors was left wide opened.  Peeking in I saw that same Malay guy sitting on the bed watching TV.  I took no further notice of him and proceeded on my way to the bathroom and took my shower.

After the shower, on the way back to my room, I took another peek into that guy's room.  This time, I saw that he had stripped down to only his boxer shorts.  His hand was playing with what looked like a massive erection beneath his boxer shorts.


He saw me but didn't make any attempt to conceal his erection.  I smiled at him and commented, "nice bulge."  He asked, "What would you like to do?"

I nervously replied, "I like to suck your cock. It looks big."

With a knowing smile, he made a sweeping gesture with his hand, indicating that I was free to help
myself.  I entered his room and was going to shut the door when he said, "no need to close, no other
guests around except us and the owner has gone home." 

I went on my knees at his feet, staring at the huge bulge tenting his boxer shorts.  I gawked in awe as he reached both his hands down and slipped his thumbs in the waistband.  A second later, he was lowering them off his hips, freeing his tumescent cock.  Mesmerised by the scene that was unfolding before my eyes, I helped him to slip his shorts down his legs and off his ankles.  Then looking up at him, admiring his nakedness, I admired his turgid cock which stood out at l east 6 inches from his hairy pubes.  Below his cock sat a pair of walnut size testicles in a tight scrotal bag.



As I continued to stare, he asked, "do you like it?"  and I stammered back in reply, "yes, it is beautiful."

He laughed and taking hold of my hand, he wrapped it around his 6-inch cock.  It was hard yet soft and rubbery to the touch, as I slowly stroked it.  He moaned, "ohhhhhhhhhhh, feels so good." He leaned back on the mattress and spread his legs.  My hand wrapped around his 6-inch wonder as I continued staring at it lovingly.  He pushed his hips forward sending his erect cock right to the front of my face.  I moved in and took the helmet-shaped head into my mouth.  He pressed my head further down onto him until my nose was pressed into his thick bushy pubic hair.  His cock pressed against the back of my throat.  

With my thumb and forefinger wrapped around the base of his turgid cock, I started bobbing my head slowly up and down as his cock slid in and out of my mouth.  He moaned, "yessssssssssssss, yes yes yes.  Suck my cock, suck it," as he held a tight grip on my arms, squeezing them in delight.  Then his hand moved to my head guiding it closer to his body.  "Play with my balls," he moaned out loud.

My lips clamped around his cock while my left hand cupped his balls.  They felt so soft in my hand and I began to knead them, fondling them lovingly.  I was giving his cock  head a tongue bath when he moaned, "oh shit, I''m cummmmmmmmmmmmmmmmming."

At that moment, I felt his cock getting harder in my mouth.  In his excitement, he grabbed the back of my head and shoved his throbbing cock down my throat.  My nose was slammed into the patch of wiry hair as his balls flopped against my chin.  He tensed up and held still, his body trembling.  Finally, he erupted and it felt like a dam had opened its floodgates.  When it happened, I almost didn't feel the first shot because his cock was so deep inside me.  It must have gone straight down my throat.



I could feel the second and the succeeding shots more clearly.  With my mouth covering his cock head just inside my lips, I could actually feel the cum boiling up in his balls as his next blast almost choked me with what felt like a quart of hot cream pulsing in my mouth.  I didn't have time to taste his hot goo before he shot again.  By natural reflex, my throat opened wider and I swallowed as much as I could.

After he ejaculated the last shot, he went totally silent.  He looked down at me in surprise as I continued to suck and swallow the large amount of cum he was pouring into my mouth.  As I was milking the last few drops of cum that spewed out from his cock, I gagged and coughed onto his pulsating cock.  The cough caused me to deep throat him one last time.  His spunk in my mouth sprayed back over his cock.  I apologised and then cleaned his cock with my tongue.  I didn't let go of his cock in my mouth until it had turned completely soft.

He thanked me and I went back to my own room.  I related the whole incident to my cousin who got so excited with my story, he released his harden tool from his trousers and started wanking until he ejaculated all over the floor.


 


 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your message and feedback which are received with thanks and appreciation.

Personality: Paulo Avelinho

I am head over heels in love with this Pinoy actor.  His name is Paulo Avelinho.  Don't you agree that he is a drop-dead gorgeous hun...