Thursday 15 June 2017

Trivial Pursuit: Rain the Masseur from China

I rang the number on his advertisement and arranged to meet at a hotel in Geylang.  I remember that afternoon well.  I knocked on the room door and he answered wearing a white tank top with matching white nylon gym shorts. He looked great - face wise as well as bod wise. 



He told me to undress and so I stripped down to my briefs.  He told me, "it's better that you be completely naked so the oil will not stain your briefs."  Standing in the middle of the small room, I peeled off my underwear as he stood there watching.  I stretched out on the bed and waited.  I heard Rain apply some oil on his hands. Then I felt the warmth of human touch when his hand made contact with my body.

Rain started on my back and worked his way up to my neck, did my head and then started down my arms. For my first arm, he sat on the side of the bed and placed my arm and hand across his legs. As he worked my arm my hand came in contact with his shorts and of course his balls and cock. I presumed that this was done purposefully, but as it was still too early in the session, I did not make any real moves. My hand did twist and turn so that at times it was lying against his crotch area.

He gradually moved my legs apart as he worked on them separately, working his way down to my feet then back up again. There was no rush on Rain's part. Everything was done slowly and deliberately. 
His strokes were languid and sensual.
 
My other arm was next and this time he had to get on the bed (queen size) and performed a similar massage as the first arm. I believe that I had an opportunity to flex my hand and cup his balls and cock this time.  After completing my arm, he once again went back to my legs and then asked me to roll over.


By the time I turned over, I felt ready for some real action. He looked down at me, unsmiling, but with eyes that were begging me to  let him fuck me. I think that was what made me reach my hand out and run it up his taut torso.  He stood silent and unresisting.
 

Feeling encouraged by his lack of resistance, my fingers pulled his tank top out of the waistband of his shorts. My hand moved across his bare skin, up to the chiseled pectorals I was admiring when I first cast eyes on him. Then he moved, but not in the way I had expected.  He pulled his tank top over his head and dropped it on the floor.  Then moving down, he took my nipple in his mouth and started sucking on them.  I sighed with pleasure.  He worked both my tits with his fingers.
  
He stood up and stood closer to me.  My hands wandered up his thigh and under his shorts. I slipped my hands under the straps of the jock he was wearing and grasped his scrotal sack. He pushed both shorts and jockstrap down his legs. His hard cock sprang free, long, straight, uncut with a flaring head, round tight balls beneath. A dark bush of hair form at the base of his cock.  



I slipped off the table, knelt and took him in my mouth. Soon Rain was moaning in abandon. His strong hands became rough, grasping my head and shoving it repeatedly into his crotch as he fucked my face. 
 
Although to taste Rain's cum in my mouth was my ultimate goal, I wanted more, I wanted the session to last longer. I disengaged myself and stood up. He looked at me in wonderment.  


"Wait," I said as I got back on the table, lifted my legs and brought them down on his shoulders. He grinned. "Wait a moment," he said as he kissed one of my calves, turned and went into the bathroom.  I watched his naked retreating body, the strong back and legs, the tight compact ass strutting away from my view.
In a moment he returned, a condom on his cock and a small plastic bottle in his hand. He squeezed some lube into his palm and applied it to his huge organ, then squeezed more of the lube into his palm.  He reached for my ass. My breathing quickened as he parted my cheeks and slid a finger into my hole. He took my legs and spread them apart. Then, as our eyes locked, he grasped his stiff sheathed cock and guided it into position. I threw my head back and surrendered to his invasion.



He grasped my ankles and began to thrust, slowly and gently at first.  Then, when my hole was opened and more relaxed, he moved faster and harder until he was fucking me at a furious pace, the mattress shaking under our weight.  Loud grunts escaped from our mouths in unison at each thrust. I held my head up so I could see his washboard abdomen moving as my hands played with my tits.  Soon, Rain's head tilted back as his body arched backwards. He cried out and rammed his cock deep into me one last time.  At the same time, I felt his cock emptying its load into the rubber inside me. Finally he gave out a loud sigh and leaned forward, his chest heaving from exertion.

After a while he tried to pull out. "No," I said. "Stay there a while longer."


He smiled. "Haven't you had enough?"


"I could never get enough of you, Rain. You're a sex god."

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your message and feedback which are received with thanks and appreciation.

Personality: Paulo Avelinho

I am head over heels in love with this Pinoy actor.  His name is Paulo Avelinho.  Don't you agree that he is a drop-dead gorgeous hun...