Sunday 11 June 2017

Trivial Pursuit: The Man in a Van

It was Saturday and I had just finished the wedding dinner of a close friend - one whom I had serviced for many years until he decided it was time to settle down and start a family like any other 'normal' man.  According to Chinese customs, it was bad luck for him to see his bride-to-be on the eve of the wedding day.  So he spent the night with me.  It was a wild night of torrid love-making.  He promised he would still come visit me and fed me his dick whenever I needed it.  But somehow, I felt an emptiness within, an unexplainable emptiness.  After the dinner, I took a stroll and ended up sitting on one of the many benches along Queen Elizabeth Walk.  It was already past midnight when ...



A manly 'ah beng' looking guy came up to me and asked if he could join me.  He stood in front me, his crotch at my eye level.  What caught my attention, first, was the huge package he was carrying in his sweat pants. Without thinking twice, I bade him to sit with me.



Sitting beside me, he was quiet at first. He had a forlorn expression on his face.  I asked, "you're okay, brother?"  Turning to look at me, he said, "okay but not sure."  Then he kept quiet for a while before continuing his story, "my mother wants me to get married fast, she is getting on in age.  Next month I get married. She is a nice girl but I am not sure if she can take me."  

I looked at him with a questioning look.  "You see, my cock is extra big.  So far all the women get scared when they see it.  Even the prostitutes won't let me fuck them, not even when I offer more money." 

The slut in me told me, "Kim, take up the challenge."  I consoled him, resting my hand on his thigh.  Slowly my hand began caressing his thigh.  After a short while, I saw some movement between his legs.  "You touch me like that, my cock will get hard."  I smiled at him and my hand moved up his thigh to fondle the bulge that was slowly forming in his sweatpants.  He gave out a soft moan when my hand squeezed his growing bulge.

Then he said, "want to follow me?  I have a van.  We can drive somewhere quiet."  And so we started walking to the car park to his van.  He drove around for a while then decided to head towards Kallang Theatre.  When we arrived there, he found a nice spot under a tree away from the street lighting.

"Want to go to the back? More space there," he asked.  I said okay.  The next minute we entered the back of his van.  That was when I realised he was a biscuit delivery man for Khong Guan.  He stacked up some tins of biscuits to make room for us to lie down.  He covered the floor with some blankets ... and then the game began.

Unceremoniously, he removed his pants and underwear, sitting upright with only his shirt on.  I stared at his cock in wonderment.  It must be the longest Chinese cock I had ever seen or was going to suck (it was more than 8 inches long).  I sat there wondering how I was going to take all of his cock inside my small mouth. 



He looked at me looking at him and said, "why, too big is it?"  I was indeed having second thoughts about giving him a blowjob.  That giant was just too big for me.  It would probably choked me or even killed me.  

At his bidding, I moved my head down to his crotch and took his helmet-shaped cock head into my mouth.  I used my tongue to licked his urethral opening.  He shuddered and said, "song, very song. Don't stop ... so shiok."  

I was encouraged by his words and began to suck in more of his cock, although I wasn't sure about taking in all of his cock.  He was patient and fed me his cock inch by inch until almost half of it was inside my mouth.  I increased the pressure by clenching my lip tightly around his cock.  He began a slow fucking motion, sliding his gigantic cock in and out of my mouth.

This went on for a very long time.  My jaws were beginning to feel tired but I didn't want to give up.  As I sucked on his cock, my hands played with his low-hanging balls.  But still, he wouldn't cum.

After what seems like eternity, he finally said to me, "I cannot cum this way. Only fuck then I can cum."  The slut in me wanted that giant inside me.  Putting aside whatever trepidation I had, I lay on the blanket and spread my legs.  He moved in, kneeling between my wide opened legs.  He placed my legs over his shoulders and positioning his enormous tool at my anal orifice, he gave a gentle push.  But his cock head was too big to enter my tight fuck-hole.  He tried again but it still couldn't enter me.  

Spitting some saliva into his palm, he used it to lubricate my man-cunt.  My hand reached out and holding his throbbing giant, slowly guided it to the entrance of my fuck-hole.  He pushed forward and this time, his cock head made its entry into my tight man-cunt.  It hurt and I gave out a loud groan.  He stopped and asked, "do you want me to carry on?"  I looked at him and nodded my  head.

He pushed harder and slowly but surely, his humongous cock entered me little by little.  He was not able to enter me completely as it was causing me too much pain and discomfort.  But he was happy that about two-thirds of his cock was inside me.  Then he began to fuck me slowly, afraid he might hurt me and scare me away.

After a while, we got into a rhythm.  My fuck-hole had opened up and adjusted to his thick girth and I was beginning to feel the pleasure of being fucked by his huge tool.  He kept to his own pattern of sliding his giant two-thirds of the way in and then sliding it out. He did this repeatedly.

He was a born fucker - one who could last a very long time.  Almost 45 minutes had passed us by and he was still fucking meMy arse was getting red and sore from being ravaged by his humongous cock.  I started talking dirty to him, in an effort to make him cum faster.  "Fuck me, fuck me harder ... I love having your big cock inside me.... your cock feels so big inside me .... cum cum cum for me .... cum inside me..."   

My dirty talk did have the desired effect on him.  He began panting as he said, "you want me to cum inside you now?"  I replied, "yes darling, shoot your sperm inside me now."  He fucked me faster yet he was careful not to plunge his whole cock inside me.

His panting became heavier as he moaned, "arghhhhhhhhhhh, ohhhhhhhhhhhh ... cumming now ... cummmmmmmmmmmmmming now ..."   His whole body shuddered as I felt his humongous cock expanding and twitching inside my anus.  His orgasm was so powerful I could actually feel his semen splashing inside my bowels.  He groaned louder and louder as he shot volleys of hot goo deep into my guts.

After he emptied his balls, he slumped forward, crushing me under his weight.  He hugged me close to him and whispered in my ears, "you are the best fuck I ever had."

Needless to say, Ah Beng, became a regular visitor to my flat.    

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your message and feedback which are received with thanks and appreciation.

Personality: Paulo Avelinho

I am head over heels in love with this Pinoy actor.  His name is Paulo Avelinho.  Don't you agree that he is a drop-dead gorgeous hun...