Sunday 11 June 2017

Childhood Memories: My English Tutor Part 2

The following week, I had a fall on my way to my tutor's house.  My clothing were soiled and my legs and hands covered in mud.  On reaching Ray's place, he told me to remove my clothing, then he sent me to the bathroom.  He soaked my soiled clothing in a pail before joining  me in the bathroom. Then he removed his t-shirt and shorts, next his singlet came off.  He stood in front of me clad only in his underwear.  Then he slowly lowered his briefs as if putting on a show for me.  I noticed that his cock was already at half mast.

He held my hand and led me to a corner of the bathroom. Then he poured water over me and proceeded to soap me all over my body paying special attention to my chest, buttocks and crotch. When he soaped my chest, he used his fingers to play with my nipples and then I felt it, that same wonderful sensation I had felt before when playing with  my dick.  My nipples showed some signs of hardening and became a little erect. I was amazed that such a thing could happen to me. He bent down and took my nipples in his mouth and sucked on them as if he was suckling for milk. As he did that, I saw that his cock started to grow longer and stiffer.  He passed me the soap bar and instructed me soap his cock and balls. Then his mouth left my tits and he began to soap my arsehole occasionally pushing a finger inside. We took turns soaping each other.

After we had showered and were both squeaky clean, he led me to his bedroom.  Above his bed, hung his black-and-white wedding photograph.   Once we got into his bed, he began hugging and kissing me.  He then made me lie on the bed and he got on top of me. 

I had seen my father doing this many times in the middle of the night. We shared the same huge bed.  He would remove my mum's clothing and then lie on top of her.  They didn't make any noise but sometimes I could feel the bed rocking.  Then, usually, after a long while, dad would get out of bed and made his way to a corner of our bedroom where he washed himself with water from a jug.  Then he will bring a wet towel to the bed and clean mum between her legs.  Sometimes while cleaning mum, he would dive down between her legs to kiss her there.  Mum would be giggling and trying to stop him.  Once I heard her saying, "don't lah, after you hard again then must do all over again."

Ray was on top of me now and I could feel the hardness of his erection pressing against my tummy.  He kissed me on the lips and our tongues began to intertwine passionately.  As we kissed, he kept rubbing his hard cock on my tummy. It felt good and my virgin cock began to experience those same tingling feelings again.  Then I started to tremble and my young dick felt like it was exploding.  But there was no sperm; merely a dry orgasm.

After the sensation in my cock died down, I automatically opened my legs and Ray positioned his hard rod between my thighs.  His turgid cock was pressed against my perineum and he kept pressing his hard turgid cock against my body.  Then he got up, squatted between my legs and placing his face to my arsehole did something beyond my wildest imagination.  I could feel his tongue licking my anal orifice.  Then slowly, I felt his tongue pushed itself into my hole and he started fucking my tiny arsehole with his tongue.  I felt like I was in heaven.  Then his tongue left my hole and he began to rim me.  It felt so good, I held his head with my hands and pushed it closer to my body.  He looked up at me and said, "you like me doing this to you? That's my boy."

After what seemed like eternity, he finally came up for air. His face came up to mine and we french kissed again. Then he sat on the bed with his back against the head board and he signalled to me to suck his cock.  I positioned myself between his opened legs and started licking his cock head which was by now covered in a film of precum.  Then I did what I thought he deserved.  I bathed his entire shaft with saliva before licking his scrotum with my wet tongue. He seemed to enjoy the treatment I was giving him. Finally he told me to start sucking his cock. I took his cock in my mouth and sucked on it. Inch by inch he pushed his tumescent cock into my mouth until about half of it was inside. Then I started to suck on his cock as he slowly pushed his cock in and out of my mouth in rhythm to my sucking motion.  Fortunately his cock wasn't so big so I could easily take it all in without feeling uncomfortable.


 
I felt his cock expanding and was expecting him to blow his load into my mouth but he suddenly stopped and with both his hands pulled my head away from his crotch.  He told me to lie down on the bed and spread my legs wide open. He placed his whole body between my open legs and began to finger my boy-cunt.  Then taking a bottle of vaseline from the corner of his bed, he applied a generous amount to my hole.  Then he moved his body aligning his cock with my boy-cunt. With his cock head at the entry to my arsehole, he gave a light push. I felt his rubbery cock head entering me. Then he pushed again and I felt more of his cock inside of me and surprisingly felt no pain.

Then, placing his whole body against mine, he began to french kiss me as he gave another pushed, this time much harder.  I felt his cock plunged inside my tiny hole.  I gave out a loud scream. The pain was excruciating as if a knife had stabbed me down there. Tears rolled down my face. He kissed me and gently wiped my tears away with his hand. He whispered in my ears that everything was okay and that the first time is always painful but it would get better soon.  Slowly, he inserted more of his cock inside me. There was still pain but less. Then I knew all of his cock was inside me when I felt his pubic hair brushing against my bums. He asked me if I was okay and I nodded my head, tears rolling down my cheeks.

He pulled his cock out leaving only his cock head inside of me and then plunged the entire length of his cock inside me again. There was some pain and again I gave out a loud cry.  He kissed me as he continued to fuck me in that same fashion.  He didn't let go of the kiss in an attempt to stop me from screaming.

Ray was a man of great stature (if you know what I mean). His cock was of very impressive proportions. It was about 7.5 inches long, very thick and a cock head that was bulbous and shaped like a fireman's helmet. His scrotum was covered in hair and hung very low; it contained two very large testicles. There was a thick vein running the whole length of his shaft from the frenulum all the way down to the base of his cock. And Ray sure could fuck like a stallion.  That afternoon, he lasted a good 30 minutes before he shot his first load up my arse. Then he left his cock inside my boy-cunt and let it softened without removing it.  Once it was flaccid, it automatically popped out of my hole.  We had a shower and then he gave me some of his son's clean clothing to wear home.

By the end of that fuck session, I was in love with Ray's dick.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your message and feedback which are received with thanks and appreciation.

Personality: Paulo Avelinho

I am head over heels in love with this Pinoy actor.  His name is Paulo Avelinho.  Don't you agree that he is a drop-dead gorgeous hun...