Thursday 15 June 2017

Travelling Tales: Malaysian Soldier Boy

I spent the weekend shopping and eating in Johor Baru when I met this soldier boy.  He was with his group of friends eating at the local hawker centre.  My cousin and I were sitting a couple of tables from them but somehow he caught my attention.  Several times, our eyes met and we gave each other that knowing look.



At some point I saw him walking away from the table.  I immediately excused myself and trailed him.  He was heading for the toilet.  I went in and pretended to wash my hands while spying at him through the mirror.  After he had finished peeing, he walked to the washbasin next to mine.  That was when I noticed he was washing his dick with water from the tap.  At the same time, I noticed a wedding band on his finger.  I stared at his dick and smiled at him.  He put away in cock and then said to me, "I have friends now.  Wait they go off, I see you here."  Then he left.

I, too, returned to my table and told my gay cousin about the encounter in the toilet.  So he agreed that he will  leave first.  I continued sitting and waiting.  After about half an hour had passed by, I saw his friends leaving.  He looked back at me and then headed towards the toilet.  I followed him.

Once we were inside, he asked whether I like to go to his place which was within walking distance. I said okay and he led me to a small one room flat.  He sat on the floor and leaned back against the wall.  I gingerly opened up his army pants.  He had beneath his trousers, a pair of shorts and briefs. I pulled his boxer shorts and briefs down and saw that he was still soft and unaroused. 



I knelt between his open legs and took his limp cock in my mouth began to suck on it.  After about 10 minutes of performing fellatio on him, his cock didn't stir, not even a wee bit.  I looked up at him and he said in a very embarassed manner, "sorry, feeling scared."  Then he said, "better leave before get caught.  Now Ramadan, I will be in serious trouble if caught."  So he put on back his trousers and again apologised.  He opened the door and let me out of his flat.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your message and feedback which are received with thanks and appreciation.

Personality: Paulo Avelinho

I am head over heels in love with this Pinoy actor.  His name is Paulo Avelinho.  Don't you agree that he is a drop-dead gorgeous hun...