Sunday 11 June 2017

Childhood Memories: My English Tutor

I had finished primary 5 and was promoted to primary 6 which was crucial in order to move on to a good secondary school.   My dad insisted that I had extra tuition especially for English and Mathematics.  So dad arranged for  me to receive private tuition from a neighbour, Ray.  He was a Eurasian who spoke good English.  He taught the morning session in a secondary school outside of the village, so most afternoons he was free.

At that time, my body was also starting to change - I was beginning to feel my balls descending and my penis became very sensitive to touch.  Hair was also beginning to grow at the top of my penis.  I was excited and one day when I was alone with my tutor, Ray, I told him about my physical developments. I saw a glitter in his eyes but he just smiled and said I was finally becoming a man.

A few weeks later, I confided to Ray that the hair at my crotch had become more dense and that sometimes I get a strange tingling feeling down there. Ray asked me when and I replied during those times when I was in the communal bathroom and saw the naked bodies of the men.  He laughed and said that I was going through a phase. 

Then he asked me many questions like whether any man had touched me there, whether I had touched any man' dick etc. Of course I didn't tell him about the wanking hole in the market's public toilet.  I just said I had seen the men's cock in the communal bathroom and sometimes got to watch them as they fooled around or masturbated.

We finally ended the English lesson and Ray fetched me some water.  As I drank, Ray moved to the bed and asked me to join him. My heart was pounding at the prospect of what was going to happen.

He took hold of my hand and placed it on his crotch. I felt his cock which was still soft. He told me to caress his penis through his pants. As I fondled his cock, it began to grow until it was turgid. Then he told me to unzip his pants which I did obediently.  Then he pulled his pants down to his ankles sitting there with only his briefs on.  His erection formed a huge bulge in his underwear as he positioned his dick downwards over his balls. It was a very sexy sight to see his erection straining to escape the tight confines of his briefs. 


Then he asked me to remove his briefs. I gingerly pulled his briefs down to his knees and his hard rod sprang up, smacking against his abdomen with a thud.  Then it bounced back and pointed straight up at the ceiling. He told me to touch his cock.  With great trepidation, my tiny hands wrapped around the thick girth of his cock and slowly jacked it up and down until his long foreskin was pulled all the way down, exposing the bulbous head of his cock.

As I stroked his hard rod, his precum began to flow out from the tiny hole at the tip of his cock.  It flowed down his shaft landing among his thick wiry pubic hair. He used his finger to wipe some of it and then brought it to my nose to let me smell it. I liked the smell and knew immediately that this was the scent of men - a scent that I grew to be in love with. Then he pushed his finger into my mouth and let me taste his precum. It was tasty but then I was soon to find out that cum tasted even better.

With one hand on my head, he gently guided my face nearer his dick until the tip of his twitching cock was right in front of my face. He placed his helmet-shaped cock in front of my mouth and whispered to me to lick it. Ray gave me my first lesson that fateful afternoon - how to suck a man's cock and make him very very happy.

He told me to use the tip of my tongue to lick his pee-hole.  When I did that, I could feel his legs trembling. Then he told me to use my tongue to slurp up the entire length of his shaft the way I would enjoy an ice-cream cone. I used my tongue to slurp his cock from the tip all the way down to where it met his balls and then up again until the tip of my tongue touched his pee-hole. He then told me to concentrate on licking his frenulum. I noticed that when I did that, a copious amount of precum flowed out from his pee-hole. He told me to slurp up all of his precum and not to waste any of it. I greedily slurped up his precum and the more I slurp, the more his precum flowed out.

He looked into my eye and said I was a natural at it. Then he told me to take his cock head in my mouth and use my tongue to lick it in circular motion.  At the same time he told me to touch his balls and gently massage them. As I enveloped his cock head with my mouth and used my tongue to lick it, he slowly push more and more of his cock into my mouth.  But my young mouth was not able to take his huge cock all the way in.  When about half of his cock was embedded in my mouth, I started gagging. Immediately he pulled his cock out leaving only about an inch inside. He then asked me to suck on his cock head.  He also asked me to exert more pressure as I sucked.

I did what he instructed and he was happy with my performance. Then he groaned and told me to stop. He moved slightly up and told me to use my tongue to lick his scrotum.  Then he taught me how to slowly take his testicles into my mouth one by one and how to use my tongue to lick them.  He said it would be nice if I could take both testicles inside my mouth at the same time. I tried but it was too large for my tiny 11 year old mouth.



Then he stood up in front of me with his 7.5-inch cock pointing at my mouth.  His cock was throbbing.  I looked at it in wonder.  Then he asked me to continue sucking his cock. I took in only his head at first then slowly inch by inch almost half of his cock was inside my mouth for me to feast on. As I sucked his cock, he would push it in and out of my mouth as if he was fucking my face. This continued for a long time.  I started to perspire profusely as it was a hot afternoon and the ceiling fan was put on low.

Then suddenly he gave out a loud grunt and said he was cumming. His legs trembled and his voice quivered.  I felt his cock expanding inside my mouth and then it twitched. Suddenly, my mouth was filled with a warm liquid - he had shot his first load of hot goo into my mouth.  This was followed by several more shots until my mouth was filled with warm sticky spunk. There was so much that some of it flowed out from the corner of my tiny mouth.

He slowly removed his cock from my mouth. It had reduced somewhat in size and was no longer stiff and hard. Then he passed me some tissue paper and asked me to wipe his cock clean. I did as he requested and at that moment felt like an obedient toy boy.

All the while, Ray didn't even try to strip me or touch me. But I certainly enjoyed my first lesson at sucking cock. He was a marvellous teacher besides being a good English tutor.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your message and feedback which are received with thanks and appreciation.

Personality: Paulo Avelinho

I am head over heels in love with this Pinoy actor.  His name is Paulo Avelinho.  Don't you agree that he is a drop-dead gorgeous hun...