Sunday 11 June 2017

Childhood Memories: The Local Market Part 2

Several weeks later, mum again sent me to the market to get fresh meat.

Like all previous visits, I would go to the public toilet first.  On entering, I noticed several men waiting their turns to use the cubicles.  There were three in a row but all were occupied. Then the centre cubicle became available but none of the men wanted it, so I entered.  This time on inspection, I realised that there were holes on both sides of the wooden partition wall. The holes looking into the cubicle on my right were covered up with newspaper.  So I bent down and looked through the hole on my left.   I saw a man jacking himself and bending down, continued to watch. Then I felt a strange sensation in between my legs, so I pulled my shorts down and began to play with my little birdie.  When the man sensed some movement in my cubicle, he too bent over to look what I was doing.  Seeing that it was a young boy, he continued to look. Then something made me squat with my face in front of the hole. The man saw me and soon, his thick stubbly cock was pushed through the hole over to my side.  He also pushed his balls through the hole.  They looked rather sagging in a low-hanging sack.  I took hold of his cock and started to stroke his cock.  He must have been very excited as he shot his load within the minute.  Then he cleaned himself and left.

Soon, another man entered the empty cubicle.  Looking through the hole, I recognised him as one of our village folks, whose wife was pregnant with their 7th child. Without delay, he pushed his soft cock over to my side and I began to fondle it until it became rock hard. Once it was hard, I stroked it until he too shot his thick cream all over my little hands. Then he cleaned his cock and putting it back into his trousers, left the cubicle.

Yet another man entered.  This man wore a hat and dark sunglasses making it impossible to make out who he was.  From his built, he looked to be quite an atheletic man. He had nice flat abs and thighs that were thick and muscular. His pubic hair was thick like a miniature jungle and his cock and balls were of impressive dimensions. His body didn't look familiar to me (not someone from our village, I thought) so I stood up in order not to expose my identity. With my body slightly bent, I looked over to his side and saw that he had started urinating.  His bladder must have been really full as he let loose a long stream of urine.  After he had finished urinating, he pulled his foreskin back and forth and shook his cock several times until the last drop of urine was cleared.  When he released his grip on his dick, I saw that it had somehow gained some weight and grown in size.

I stood still and continued to watch.  Standing straight up, he began to slowly pump his cock until it became fully erect. It was huge - at least 7 inches long - by far one of the largest cocks I had seen among the men in the market. 



I placed my tiny hand at the hole and immediately he pushed his erect cock through. The rubbery head touched my palm. My fingers closed in to grasp his cock and it twitched in my hand. Without any further instructions, I began to wank him. It took him quite a while but I was rewarded with a voluminous amount of hot sticky spunk when he finally shot his cream onto my palm. We both cleaned up and left the cubicles about the same time.

Imagine my shock when I saw that the man I had just wanked was my 2nd Auntie's husband, Uncle Richard.  He was very shocked too and made me promise not to tell anyone what had just happened.

From then on, he would bring home sweets and snacks for me. I was well fed by Uncle Richard both with sweets and snacks as well as fresh cum for several months until they moved to Seremban where Uncle Richard had a good job in an office. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your message and feedback which are received with thanks and appreciation.

Personality: Paulo Avelinho

I am head over heels in love with this Pinoy actor.  His name is Paulo Avelinho.  Don't you agree that he is a drop-dead gorgeous hun...