Monday 3 July 2017

Travelling Tales: Thai Massage Boy

I entered the apartment with anticipation and a bit of trepidation, not knowing exactly I was getting myself into.  I had responded to the Craiglist advertisement mainly because the photos in the advertisement showed a very nice 'ah beng' face, a nice slim bod and most importantly, a dick that looked larger than life.  But what really attracted me to him was that he advertised himself as a 27 year old straight guy who is willing to "do anything" if the price was right. The photo in the advertisement showed him posing with a girl clinging on tightly to him and another one in tight swimming trunks with his thick erect dick sticking out from its waistband.



When he opened the door to let me in, at once I felt at ease.  At least he had the face to match the one in the advert.  He invited me in and gave me an assuring hug.  Once I was seated in the living room, he offered me a glass of iced cold lemongrass drink which gave the much needed relief from the Bangkok heat.  Then he showed me to his bedroom and asked if I like to take a shower first.  He left the room and I removed my clothing and showered in privacy.  After I was done showering, I saw that he was waiting in the bedroom with a huge towel, ready to help me dry off, after which he told me to lie face down naked, making sure I spread my legs enough for him to work on my thighs.  I looked up and saw that he had stripped down to his underwear. 

He started with a deep tissue massage on my back and neck.  He found some knots and worked on them and I started to feel even more relaxed. He then moved to my head and he leaned in a bit and blew in my ear sending a chill and a shiver down my spine. 

He then began working on my legs and feet, slowly moving up my thighs to my inner thighs.  Occasionally, he would gently brush my balls, as if by accident.  Finally, he started working my glutes and would lightly brush and stroke my asshole.  I didn't stop him and he took his time on my bums.  Gradually, I noticed he was starting to lean into me on the table and his penis had clearly grown larger.  He placed his crotch very near to where my hand rested on the table.  I reached up and started to fondle his penis as he continued massaging me. Soon his cock became hard as a brick, and while he may not be quite as large in stature, he had a thick and ample dick which felt really nice in my hand.



He stopped for a moment and I heard the sound of his underwear being lowered and tossed to a corner of the room.  When he began to work again I discovered he was indeed naked. I grabbed hold of  his penis with more enthusiasm, as he was now working exclusively on my bum-hole. Suddenly he leaned over the table more and I felt this amazing feeling in my anal opening.  Looking behind, I realized he was rolling his tongue around my fuck hole like he was performing cunnilingus on a woman's vagina.  I got more excited and I started to moan as my body writhed in delight.  I lost my grip on his cock as my concentration, my whole world, seems to be centered on the amazing sensations pulsing from his tongue in my ass .

After what seemed like an eternity, but was really only a few minutes, he pulled his mouth away and I felt a cool gel being applied to my fuck hole.  I then felt him pushed a finger in, slowly at first, and then a little faster and deeper. By then, pure lust had taken over and I started to moan like a cheap prostitute trying to excite a client.  I begged him not to stop and he complied.  Slowly and methodically, he inserted one more finger into my gaping hole.

"Ohhhhhhhhhhhh,  please don't stop, don't stop.  I loooooove what you are doing to me!" I was practically yelling at the top of my voice.   He gave out a chuckle and assured me he will give me even more pleasure.

He slowed down a bit and returned to massaging my glutes, lower back and upper thighs.  I relaxed a bit but remain really excited about what was to come next. Suddenly I realized that his hard dick was right by my face.  So I turned my head and tool his thick 7-inch cock into my mouth.  He gave out a satisfied moan.

Then I felt a warm gel going into my hole.  Then I felt something being inserted and I gasped as I realized he was putting a dildo of some sort up my ass, slowly at first but he quickened the pace once he knew I was used to the size of the rubber toy.  The toy hit a spot inside me that made me yelp in pain.  Immediately, he let me smell an odor from a bottle that he had placed under my nose.  After I inhaled the substance, I felt my heart raced a bit and I relaxed more and at the same time, felt a tingling in my head.  I felt a deeper penetration of my ass by the toy but this time, it was no longer uncomfortable, in fact, it felt amazing to have that huge intrusion inside me.

This lasted for a while and he asked me if I wanted him to fuck me. I was so turned on I almost shocked myself by answering him, "yes, fuck me now and fuck me hard!"  He put on a condom, spent a good few minutes reapplying the slippery gel in my asshole, and gave me the bottle I previously sniffed to hold, and asked me to take another deep breadth in each nostril. He had turned me over so I was face up, and he moved me right to the end of the massage table, which was close to the wall. He instructed me to lift my legs and put my feet on the wall, exposing my ass and leaving me feeling like a woman giving birth! When I felt the tip of his dick start to enter me I took a whiff of the poppers and the next thing I knew I was being fucked by a real stud.   I was in heaven.  My pre-cum was boiling up and he realized that I was ridiculously excited. He slowly pulled out of me, bent down and started to lick and suck everywhere below my penis and started to actively jerk me off.  He continued for a few more minutes, with me moaning loudly, until I could hold it no longer.  I let out a loud scream and shot my semen all over my body. 

When I caught my breath, I told him that I wanted him to cum too.  He laid down on the table face up and I started to lick and suck his nipples and grabbed his dick which was covered in pre-cum.  I teased, and started lightly running my fingers over his abdomen to his upper thighs and he started to thrust his pelvis. I took his engorged manhood deep into my mouth and began sucking it.  I tickled his scrotal sac with the tip of my tongue, and after a few minutes, using some of his pre-cum that had flowed out rather copiously, I began to stroke his shaft in long strides as my mouth covered his cock head.  It took less than a minute before his whole body started writhing around.  With a sudden jerk of his body, he came like a mad man.  I swallowed as much as I could, then took his throbbing cock back in my mouth and continued sucking till his cock went limp.                                                    

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your message and feedback which are received with thanks and appreciation.

Personality: Paulo Avelinho

I am head over heels in love with this Pinoy actor.  His name is Paulo Avelinho.  Don't you agree that he is a drop-dead gorgeous hun...