Tuesday 4 July 2017

Personality: Big Dick Thai Masseur in Town Now

The heading of his advertisement in Craiglist reads "B*g D*ck Thai Top - Pat m2m 27 (Bugis)

Love his looks.

 

But I really love his b*g d*ck



If you like what you see, why not give him a call today and find out how good his service is.

Hey friends

My name is Pat and it's my first time here in Singapore. I am a great top with a 7-inch thick and hard d*ck that will make you just 💦💦💦. Long sessions are most welcomed! (+sixfive948five646five)

I am waiting... ❤️❤️❤️


body: average
height: 5'7" (170cm)
status: single
age: 27

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your message and feedback which are received with thanks and appreciation.

Personality: Paulo Avelinho

I am head over heels in love with this Pinoy actor.  His name is Paulo Avelinho.  Don't you agree that he is a drop-dead gorgeous hun...