Sunday 2 July 2017

Travelling Tales: The Delivery Boy

I rented a small studio apartment for the 3 weeks I was staying in a quiet residential part of Madrid.  As the nearest eating spot was quite a distance away, I ordered delivery most of the time.  I mostly ordered from a couple of places mainly because they had the best looking delivery boys.

I particularly favoured Spanish paella not because the food was fantastic but who could resist having Manuel deliver the food.  Manuel was by far the sexiest of the delivery boys who have been to my flat.  He had dark hair, a perfectly handsome face with hauntingly piercing eyes and the sexiest smile I had ever seen on a macho face.   He kept his beard and mustache neatly trimmed.


One Saturday night, Manuel arrived at my place at about midnight, and as usual I invited him in.  He normally refused saying he had to get back to work. That night I happened to be his last delivery and he did not have to go back to work. He came in and we immediately knew that we were attracted to each other.

Our eyes locked and we began kissing and fondling each others' bodies.  I focused on massaging his growing bulge under his pants. We stripped down and kissed passionately.  I decided to make the big move first and pulled this Spanish hunks big cock into my mouth. I sucked and licked his beautiful sweaty balls. I pushed him onto the floor and mouth massaged his burning thick manhood. Later that evening, Manuel exploded his hot load into my mouth and I sucked him dry.

I placed my womanly lips around his thick uncut meat and power sucked him until his stupendous cock was throbbing big time inside my mouth. I sucked and sucked his hot rod but he was holding out for the prize.  I must have licked and sucked his erect cock and hanging balls for over thirty pleasure-filled minutes. He was taking his time and certainly wasn't going to shoot off in my mouth so fast. He had it all planned out.  He wanted the backdoor prize and was aiming to get it.

He pulled his hard erect 7.5-inch cock out from my mouth and roughly slapped it across my face.  I told him if he wanted his tip he would have to deliver the goods.  On hearing me, Manuel made me turn around and spread my tight fuck-hole wide open for him. My pinkish love hole was turned upwards at his face.  He decided he wanted to taste my sweet looking arse and shoved his tongue way up inside my man-cunt.  I screamed with pleasure as he licked my fuck-hole, inserting his long tongue inside me.

After a few minutes of his rimming my arse, I was begging for him to fuck me and I got exactly what I needed. He got behind me and mounted his attack, quickly shoving his tool inside my well-rimmed  ass.

I contracted my anal muscles around his shaft and he couldn't hold back much longer.  After less than 10 pumps, he screamed out loud as he shot his hot load up my hungry love hole.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your message and feedback which are received with thanks and appreciation.

Personality: Paulo Avelinho

I am head over heels in love with this Pinoy actor.  His name is Paulo Avelinho.  Don't you agree that he is a drop-dead gorgeous hun...