Friday 7 July 2017

Travelling Tales: A Ride on the Greyhound

I was travelling alone on a greyhound bus toward Seattle.  It was an overnight ride and there were only a few people on board. I decided to sit in the rear of the bus so I could catch a nap on the long journey.  The bus left the LA bus station at about 10pm and as soon as the bus took off, I dozed off and vaguely remember stopping a couple of times to take on new passengers. I started to dream about the happenings of the events of the past few days. I was wearing a pair of cargo shorts and a short sleeve shirt as the weather was still warm. As I dreamed I guess I was mumbling in my sleep. Also I got an erection that was causing my shorts to bulge out. I awoke with a start and glanced around, as I didn’t remember where I was.

I looked to my right at the seat across the aisle. Someone was seated there and was looking at me, or rather at my crotch. The guy across the aisle smilingly said, “Having a wet dream?” I just looked at him unsure of what to say.  Then he removed the pillow that was covering his crotch area and saw that he too was sporting a hardon, judging from the large tent in his pants.  I said, “would you like me to go over and help you with that?”

Then I said, “why don’t you just take it out and stroke it for me, I like to watch."  Without needing any persuasion from me, he reached down and unzipped his fly and his cock sprang out, as he had no under shorts on.

“Oh goodness,” I gasped, “that is a monster cock”.  He wrapped his right hand around it and started to stroke it. He got up and moved over beside me. I watched as he rolled his foreskin up over his cock-head and then slowly pulled it back down.  My eyes were glued to his cock. “May I touch it,” I asked nervously.  He nodded and I reached out to take his turgid cock in my hand. This was the first time I had ever done anything like this on a bus with a total stranger.  I said, “This is the biggest Asian cock I have ever had my hands on."  I lovingly caressed it and stroked it up and down. I ran my fingers over the velvety head and reached my other hand into his shorts to feel his balls.Then just like some magnetic force was leading me on, my face got closer and closer to his cock. He sat there next to me with his eyes shut, letting me do what ever I wanted.  There was no resistance.

Then my hot lips enveloped his cock. He opened his eyes and realised that I had his cock in my mouth. I was swirling my tongue around the head and stroking him at the same time. I took his cock in farther and I could feel his cock head hitting the back of my throat.  I stopped sucking for a minute and asked, “This thing is really huge, how long is it?” He replied, “I’m not sure.” So I reached into my bag and pulled out a small tape measure and proceeded to measure. “Wow”, I said, “It’s eight and a half inches long."


Then I took the cock in his mouth again and started to suck with earnest. My head bobbed up and down faster and faster.  He was making soft noises and I knew he was getting close to cumming.  He whispered to me, "I am cumming soon, you want it in your mouth?"  I slowed down a little, but kept on sucking until he could hold it back any longer.  He tried to warn me again that he was going to cum but I just kept on sucking unrelentlessly.

Suddenly he had a massive orgasm. I could feel the cum exploding from his dick into my mouth. I
tried to swallow it all but some ran out of my mouth and dribbled down his cock and onto his balls. As soon as he stopped cumming I licked down his cock and licked all the cum from his balls. His cock was still semi-hard and I kept stroking it gently as I slurped up the remaining cum on his balls.  I caressed his balls and continued stroking the length of his shaft. I also played with his cock-head. He must have been very horny as after only a few minutes he shot another big load. The cum went so far that it arched over and splattered on the back  of the seat in front of us.

We rested and chatted for a while and then he asked me to suck him again. He got me off a total of
three times before we reached our destination.  I found out that he was from Taiwan and was studying in UCLA.  He also told me that he was making a trip up to Vancouver for the weekend. I skipped Seattle and spent the weekend with him in Vancouver, staying at the Burrard Street YMCA.

Photos taken when we were bunking together at Burrard Street YMCA


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your message and feedback which are received with thanks and appreciation.

Personality: Paulo Avelinho

I am head over heels in love with this Pinoy actor.  His name is Paulo Avelinho.  Don't you agree that he is a drop-dead gorgeous hun...