Friday 7 July 2017

Photos: A Crotch Story

A bulge in a brief tells a lot about the person.  For sure, he is horny for you.  So how do you respond to a expanding dick that is being held captive within the tight confines of a pair of briefs that is threatening to burst at its seams.





A horny guy I met at a beach party in Ibiza.
A Greek guy I met at the beach in Santorini.  He loves the silky feel of a woman's panties against his erect dick.

Another horny guy found on the beach in Santorini. Nothing happened between us except he was more than happy to pose for a photograph provided his face didn't appear.

I was travelling with a group of guys on mission trip in Africa.  No luxurious hotels but most of the time we stayed in hostels with shared bathing facilities.  This Mauritius guy from another room wakes up every morning with a massive morning woodie and would walk from his room to the common bathroom in this state.  Looks too inviting not to make a response.  On our last day of stay at the hostel, I moved in for the kill and he happily unloaded his hot spunk down my throat.

A guy in our mission trip gleefully posing for me with his morning woodie just before he went for his morning showers.

In the same mission trip, this guy from the UK sleeps in the bunk  next to me.  This is the daily morning view when I first open my eyes to meet the new day. I could not be more thankful.

Seems like all ang-mohs have massive morning woodies.  Another guy in the mission trip sporting a proud erection posing for my lenses.  He was a playful guy and would make his cock twitch just for the laughs.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your message and feedback which are received with thanks and appreciation.

Personality: Paulo Avelinho

I am head over heels in love with this Pinoy actor.  His name is Paulo Avelinho.  Don't you agree that he is a drop-dead gorgeous hun...