Thursday 15 March 2018

Trivial Pursuit: Seducing the Camp Storeman

This happened many years ago when I was serving my National Service, as a law-abiding and dutiful Singaporean.   I was the Personal Assistant to the camp's Commanding Officer.  We had a change of CO and I was preparing the office to receive the new CO, a young dashing soldier in his mid-30s.  Just a few days before his arrival, I went to the camp store to indent some stationery for his office.

The camp's storeroom was located in a separate building by itself, tucked away in a far corner of the sprawling grounds of the camp.  It was just a stone's throw from the camp's cookhouse.  These 2 buildings rarely had any visitors.

The stationery store was a windowless room manned by only one lone clerk.  The front of the room consisted of a small wooden desk and right behind him a tall wooden shelf with pigeon-holes containing the various forms used by all the different departments within the camp.  A small gap in the floor-to-ceiling shelving led to another part of the storeroom which holds all the other stationery items such as cyclostyling paper, carbon paper, pens and pencils etc.

You see, this loner of a storeman had lots of time to himself and spent much of his time reading or listening to music from a small transistor radio placed on his writing desk. That afternoon, on entering the stuffy windowless room, I saw the cute storeman reading a book.  I sashayed in and he quickly put his book face down on the table .  I couldn't see what book it was as it was wrapped in brown paper.

I passed him my indent form and when he moved to the back of the store to get me my supplies, I took the book and read and the first line on the left page read something like this "ohhhhhh yes Tiger, fuck me hard with your big dong  ... and as she purred away her right hand moved between their bodies to fondle his balls which were contracted and waiting to explode..."   I continued reading unable to take  my eyes away from the very interesting book, and didn't realised when he walked back in.  He cried out, "what are you doing with my book?"

I laughed out loud and said to him, "wow you are so daring, reading a sex book during office hours." He quickly snatched the book from me and kept it in the drawer.  I looked at him and said, "just imagine what would happen if I reported this to the new CO." He looked scared for a moment and immediately begged me to keep it a secret.

I looked in his eyes and said, "I see you are horny," and my hand grabbed the bulge beneath his pants.  He stood still and shut his eyes and whispered, "you can do what you want as long as you keep the secret."  I instructed him to lock the door.  He did as I requested.  After he had put up a sign that read, "Be back in 15 minutes", he locked the door and turned around and faced me.

He stood right in front of me.  We were about the same height.  I placed my lips against his but there was no reaction. So I moved in and pressed my lips hard against his, my tongue forcing his lips to slowly open up.  Finally I managed to get him to french kiss me.  He seemed to like it and his hands began to touch me, embracing me in a light hug.  I moved from his face to his neck and kissed him hard, leaving a couple of hickies on his neck.  As I  kissed his neck, his hands began to caress my back, slowly moving down to massage my ample buttocks.  Yes, I had rather perky bums when I was a young lad.  I was going to unbutton his shirt but he stopped me and said, "better not, in case someone wants to come in."  I relented.

I knelt in front of him, unbuttoned his trousers and extricated his erect cock from the Y-front of his green army briefs.  It was a beautiful cock - 6 inches long, plump with a bulbous helmet shaped pinkish head.  Unlike most Asian men whose penises are of a darker tone than most of the other body parts, his was of extremely fair complexion.

I gave  an intentionally slow, long lick with the flat part of my tongue all the way up from the base of his shaft to his coronal ridge but avoided the glans at this point. I alternated this slow treatment with super quick, sharp flicks of my tongue all over his shaft.  He shut his eyes and started moaning softly.  Finally, I felt a droplet of precum at the tip of his cock.  My thumb touched his glans and I used his precum to lubricate his penis as I stroked it. At the same time, my mouth went below his dick to his balls.  I popped his somewhat smallish scrotum into my mouth as I swirled my tongue around and over his ball sac.  His moans became somewhat louder and his legs began to tremble.

I continued to play with his balls as my hand stroked his erect cock.  When I was sure he was happy with the amount of ball play, I then moved my mouth to his hard erect cock.  I slowly licked his cock from the base of his shaft all the way up to the glans.  As I licked his cock, I looked up at him in the eye and gave him a wicked smile.  He was looking down at me in bewilderment, watching me lick up and down the shaft of his cock.

Still looking at him in the eye, I stuck my tongue out and used it to circle around his glans as my hand now grasped the base of his shaft, slowly masturbating him.  I gradually moved  my mouth lower and lower until I enveloped his whole cockhead in my mouth.  Slowly, my mouth moved all the way down until at least 4 inches of his cock was inside me.  At the same time, I maintained my tongue movement, licking him on all sides of his shaft.  I moved further down, trying to get all six inches of his cock inside my mouth.  Soon, I felt his cock head hit the back of my throat and I began to deepthroat him.  Slowly, I built up the pace.

He began to respond to my actions by fucking me in the mouth.  The windowless room was hot and stuffy with just a ceiling fan which offered little relief from the hot and humid weather.  We were both sweating profusely.  But there was nothing to stop us from continuing with our little afternoon game.  I began to add more pressure on his cock, tightening my grip on his cock with my lips.  He increased the speed of fucking me in my mouth with his pulsating cock.  As I sucked on his fuck pole, my hand moved down to massage his balls.

He groaned and said, "oh my god, oh my god, I think I am cummmmmmmming, cummmmmming soooon."  He held on to my head and drove his throbbing cock all the way inside my mouth, his cock head hitting my throat.  At that moment, I felt him flexing his hips and then stood still.  His cock pulsated in my mouth and I felt a hot stream of hot semen flowing down my throat.  After he unleashed 2 or 3 spurts of semen down my throat, he resumed his fucking motion and shot another 4 or 5 loads of thick semen into my mouth.  As he shot his thick spunk into my mouth, his legs trembled and his body shook with excitement.

Needless to say, I took every opportunity I could to indent stationery items for my new CO and on each visit, I serviced the horny storeman to full satisfaction. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your message and feedback which are received with thanks and appreciation.

Personality: Paulo Avelinho

I am head over heels in love with this Pinoy actor.  His name is Paulo Avelinho.  Don't you agree that he is a drop-dead gorgeous hun...