Friday 16 March 2018

Trivial Pursuit: My New Colleague

I recently had a new colleague or more accurately a visiting consultant who was to spend 3 months with us on a designated assignment.  He was here to help us with the new research programme that promises to speed up the analysis of the data we have been collecting over the past 16 months.  Besides designing and building up the programme, he was also in charge of  training my team on using and maintaining the programme.  

Before I begin the story let me describe Adarsh Bhagwant who is of mixed parentage - his father is a Rajasthani and his mom is a British lady who traced her ancestry to the House of Hatherton.  He was tall (5 feet 11ins), had an athletic body and a very handsome face.  



Swaggering down Orchard Road, he could easily pass off as an Indian movie star.  The girls in my team swooned over him but he was aloof most of the time and didn't pay much attention to anyone and I mean anyone, including me!!!  We do know for a fact that he is married with 2 young children as he proudly displays his family photograph at his desk.  He rarely talk about his personal life and doesn't mix around much other than talk about work.


After nearly two months of work, we finally organised a company outing with him.  Dinner was so so with the girls acting cute and trying to find out more about the personal side of his life but he was generally tight lipped. He would nevertheless drop a few small but rather insignificant facts that amounted really to nothing.  I found it very frustrating to deal socially with someone who is so clamped up.  Finally the members of my team, one by one, took leave and we were alone.  He suggested having a drink at the bar.

As we drank and talk, everything became more light hearted and he began to open up to me.  He asked if I was married to which I shared about my family.  Then he made the remark, "I'd never guessed that you are married.  You look obviously gay to me."  I almost choked on my drink but brushed it off with a lilting laughter, trying to show off the most womanly side of me.  He laughed with me and then said, "life is so complex, isn't it?  I wouldn't have believed you are married and no one will ever suspect anything about me too...." then he stopped and looked me deep in my eyes.  I looked back at him and said, "meaning?"  Then he suggested, "let's head for my apartment and talk there."  

We climbed into the rented Lexus and took off heading for his serviced apartment in Orange Grove Road.  As we sat in the car, my mind was racing ... is it exactly like what I am thinking, should I make the first move?  My hand crept towards the center console of the car accidentally (or rather on purpose) brushed Adarsh's arm.  He didn't react at all and didn't make any attempt at moving his arm away.  I decided to get a little more bold and touched his hand.  Adarsh looked over at me and smiled.  I saw the 'go ahead, seduce me' look in his eyes.   I felt a need in me to respond to that challenge.  My hand slid to Adarsh's thigh and began to massage it.   He spread his legs a little to give me better access to his package.  My hand searched for his cock and found a semi-erect penis that felt like it had a lot of potential for growth.  

Adarsh gave out a soft moan as my hand fondled the slab of meat inside his business pants which was slowly hardening. "Oh Kim, that feels so good."  I unzipped his pants.  John lifted his ass off the seat so that I could slip his pants and underwear down.  Adarsh's cock at full mast was a thing of beauty and may I add - a joy forever.  It was not only long but also extremely fat, thick and veiny with a cock head that was large and bulbous. I wanted total access to Adarsh's dick.  When the car stopped at a desserted traffic light junction, I leaned down and took his beautiful cock in my mouth.  It was burning hot and at the same time, silky smooth.  I began to lightly slurp on the fuck pole that I was holding in my hand. Never in my wildest imagination would I have thought that I would be holding this prick in my hands - the prick of a man who is always so aloof; someone who distanced himself from everyone in the office.

Up and down my head bobbed on his turgid cock, my tongue swirling around the cock head and licking the shaft. My hand gripped the huge cock and pumped it up and down while I kept his cock head in my mouth, sucking on it for dear life.  Adarsh's cockhead was swelling, getting bigger and bigger. "Oh, Kim I'm gonna blow any second ... you really know how to make a man happy."   At precisely that moment his cock began to erupt. Thick ropes of sperm shot out of Adarsh's love pole.  I tried to swallow as much as I could but a lot shot out onto my face.  I sat up and leaned back in the car seat breathing heavily. "That was so good," he said "I've been dreaming about this for years."  Adarsh smiled and touched my face, scooping some semen off my face and then wiped his finger clean with a tissue.  Then turning to me he said, "Your mouth is a love machine.  I wonder what your ass is like."  "Get me home and you'll find out," I replied.  

With that Adarsh hit the gas hard and sped home. When we got home we practically ran to the elevator. On the long trip up to the 22nd floor, Adarsh turned to me and kissed me long and deep, our tongues intertwining with each other.  It was a big open-mouthed kiss that went on for a long time.  Our hands were trailing all over each other's bodies, squeezing each other's ass and searching for hard cocks locked away in our pants (well, mine wasn't exactly rock hard).  I turned around so that my back was to Adarsh and pushed my ass out towards Adarsh.  Adarsh pulled my head back and began to kiss and tongue my neck.  I could feel his hard cock wedging itself between my butt cheeks.  His hands roamed all over the front of my body pinching my nipples and rubbing my half-erect cock. The elevator door opened and we walked hand in hand to his apartment door.

We got in and immediately began kissing again, savagely stripping each others shirts off.   Adarsh dropped to his knees and began to undo my buckle and unzipped my pants.  He then pulled my boxers and pants down, removed my shoes and pulled my pants and underwear all the way off.   Turning me around, he exclaimed, "what a nice round bum you've got."   Then I heard him give out a loud exhalation and these words, "let me rim you and get you ready."  With that, he began giving me the rim job of the century.  Adarsh's long and smooth tongue licked and rimmed my anal orifice as if he was hungry for supper so soon after dinner.  His tongue was all over the place, on my fuck-hole, my perineum, my ass cheeks, almost everywhere and anywhere it wanted to go. His  hands roamed all over my front as he rimmed my man-cunt.  A moistened finger found my fuck-hole and began to probe.  I eagerly pushed my ass out to meet his finger.  With me showing that much eagerness, Adarsh pulled me closer so that my round ass was meshed into his face.  His hands spread my cheeks, and his tongue once again snaked out to my brown puckered hole.  I almost screamed in ecstasy.  His hot mouth was tonguing my ass hole and it felt nbsp;  Adarsh made his tongue as hard as he could and inserted as much as he could into my tight asshole.   We moved over to the big leather sofa.  Adarsh guided me to the sofa and made me kneel with his arms over the back of the couch. He was looking out a big window at the Orchard Road skyline as he continued to let his tongue slobber all over my wet hot ass.  Adarsh reached over to the end table and pulled out a tube of lube. He put some on his finger and spread the rest around my tight hole.  Then his finger slipped in and began to explore my fuck hole.  I had not felt anything so awesome since I was last fucked by my Thai boyfriend in Bangkok some months ago. 

I pushed his bums back to Adarsh begging for more.  Adarsh smeared some lube onto his cock and placed it at the entrance of my welcoming hole. "Give me your cock, I want your cock inside me now," I commanded him.  Adarsh slowly let his cock slide into my man-cunt. The pleasure was too much to bear; my eyes rolled back and I began to moan and beg him, "fuck me good, fuck me good, oh yes, fuck me,"  I kept repeating.  

After much pleading, my fuck-hole was finally getting filled by one of nature's most beautiful cock and I was feeling fabulous.

He began plunging his dick faster and faster into my waiting hole.  In and out his cock pounded me without mercy. Adarsh pulled his cock out all the way and bent down quickly to get a taste of my used man-cunt.  My hole was now wide open and Adarsh could easily push his rolled up tongue deep into its abyss.  I begged him, "Adarsh, your cock, I want your cock in me." 

He quickly put his cock back into me and continued to pump his hard cock in and out of me as if I was some kind of a fuck object. Adarsh's balls tightened up as he neared orgasm and he shouted out, "I'm cummmmmmming ... oh God, here it is .... "  He groaned and his cock began to fill my ass-hole with thick creamy cum.  I could feel Adarsh's cock expand and throb as it pumped hot jizz deep into my guts.

We collapsed together onto the couch in a heap, breathing heavily.  We lay there for a moment savouring the feeling.  Adarsh began to stroke my cock, not wanting to be too selfish since he already busted two nuts and I hadn't come yet.  Very slowly and gently, he took his time to masturbate me.  All the time he was nibbling on my ears and planting kisses on my neck as he stroked my cock.  After about three short minutes of sensual cock stroking, I finally erupted, spraying my semen all over the floor.  

Turning me around, he placed his lips on mine and we french kissed as he held me in a tight embrace.  I visited Adarsh regularly in his flat until his assignment was over and he flew back to India to be with his family. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your message and feedback which are received with thanks and appreciation.

Personality: Paulo Avelinho

I am head over heels in love with this Pinoy actor.  His name is Paulo Avelinho.  Don't you agree that he is a drop-dead gorgeous hun...