Friday 16 March 2018

Trivial Pursuit: Meeting Up Again

Some 2 or 3 years ago, I bumped into an army mate at the polyclinic.  I was then 58 years old and he was the same age.  He was a really good looking chap when we were serving our Basic Military Training together.  How the years have caught up with us - we have both aged and increased in size.  He was sporting a paunch just like me.  To cut the story short, he invited me for a drink at a nearby coffee shop.

I was surprised when over a cup of tea, he recalled how I used to service the platoon mates at night.  I don't remember ever having done anything with him and asked him why he had never got physical with me.  He confessed that he wanted to many times but was too shy back then to even approach me.  Even at those times when we had mess orgy, he couldn't bring himself to join in as he was shy about his own dick which he thought was small and felt uncomfortable showing it to the rest.

I learned that he was married and had 3 children by his first wife and another much younger child by the second wife.  I commented that although his cock is small but it was working good since he could father 4 children.  We laughed over the old stories then he offered to drive me home.

When we got into the car, his left hand landed on my thigh and started massaging me.  I took the cue and my right hand went for his crotch and I was pleasantly surprised to find that he was already sporting an erection.  He asked if I like to go somewhere quiet.  I said, "sure as long as I get to see your gems." He drove to a very quiet cul-de-sac off the NS mrt track.  There in the car under the tall angsana trees, we started making out.  No, we didn't kiss.  He lowered his seat and let me do all the work.

I leaned over to his side and began massaging his already erect cock through his jeans.  He just laid there in his seat looking at me playing with his bulge.  I stared at him and said, "if you want more, you got to beg for it." He looked at me in surprise and asked, "oh, what am I supposed to say?"  I repeated, "beg me, beg me to suck your cock!"

Then I heard the words coming out from his mouth very softly, "Kim, suck me. I am already very hard for you. Please suck me." Those words sounded to me like music.  I undid his belt, then his button was off and I finally pulled his zipper all the way down.  He lifted his buttocks and I lowered his jeans all the way down to just below his knees.  He wore dark blue Renoma briefs which were tented, although it wasn't really a massive one.

I pressed my nose to his bulge and inhaled the musky scent and was loving it.  He smelled so manly.  Then I began to lick his erection through the cotton fabric of his Renoma briefs.  This sent him crazy with excitement as he murmured, "gosh, my wife has never done this for me before."  Knowing that he liked the treatment, I went at it with greater fervour until his precum started flowing, forming a wet spot on his briefs, the size of a 50 cent coin.  Then I heard him beg me again, "Kim, please suck me now, I can't stand it any longer.  If you keep doing this I may just blow in my briefs.  I want to cum in your mouth, Kim, let me cum in your mouth."

On hearing those words, I pulled his briefs halfway down his thighs and began to pay attention to his naked penis. His cock isn't all that small.  It was a decent 5.5 inches long and of a good girth that I am sure would drive any women crazy with lust.

I lowered my head and licked the head. Circling it slowly. His rubbery head felt so smooth under my tongue.  I licked lower, beneath the head and then down one side of the shaft and then the other. All the way down to his balls. And I licked those too. I wanted to fuck his cock with my mouth. I wanted him to remember that he had never ever been made to feel like this by any other person, including his wife.  I wanted so much to worship his cock, a cock which I had waited for 40 years.  Finally, in that moment, it was mine to do with as I wanted. So I licked and then I sucked his balls and then my pretty mouth moved back over his cock head.

Slowly, I took his whole cock into my mouth, feeling his cock head hit the back of my throat. My hands clasped on the shaft, moving up as my mouth went up, down as my mouth went down. I was practically masturbating his cock as I sucked on  it.  His cock was now lubricated by a mixture of my saliva and his precum which was flowing copiously from his pee-hole.

And then I kind of went on autopilot. I was sucking his cock like a machine.  He began to move his hips, forcing his cock up into my mouth each time my face went down on his crotch.  He began making soft moaning noises.  Other than these soft noises, he was a relatively quiet lover.

Soon I felt his cock expanding and throbbing in my mouth and I knew that he was going to cum and I knew that I wanted all of that cum in my mouth.  I was aiming for that last sensation of tasting his hot, creamy spunk. Then it was there, in my mouth for me to savor. He didn't taste acidic like some men.  Neither was it sweet but it was delicious and I swallowed it all, secretly wanting more.

Before he drove off, he said to me, "I waited 40 years for this.  I really regret that I had not done this earlier."

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your message and feedback which are received with thanks and appreciation.

Personality: Paulo Avelinho

I am head over heels in love with this Pinoy actor.  His name is Paulo Avelinho.  Don't you agree that he is a drop-dead gorgeous hun...