Sunday 25 February 2018

Childhood Memories: Church Camp


When I was 18 I went with some other kids from my church to a camp in what was once known as Nicoll Drive (now occupied by the Changi Airport complex of buildings).   On the bus ride to the camp, I sat next to a fellow camp leader named Ju Ming, whom I had seen at church but didn't know very well. He wore  a short nerdy haircut, dressed very simply and put on a perpetual smile which I found rather alluring.  We hit it off immediately and talked a lot during the ride and I found out he was a year older than me.

We arrived at the camp in the morning just under an hour after leaving the meeting point which was our church car park.    After the long bus ride, everyone was bursting to pee so all the kids immediately rushed to the bathrooms. I stood next to Ju Ming at the urinals and couldn't help taking a quick look at his jewels. We were both semi-hard. I was not surprised to see that he had a penis that was much longer and thicker than mine! He also had a little thicket of black wiry pubic hair that made him look so manly.  I must have stared a bit too long because Ju Ming noticed and gave me a shy smile.

Later that day, we were instructed to take showers, two people at a time since the shower room for counsellors and leaders had only one miserable shower room.  Ju Ming and I volunteered to go together last.  When it came to our turn, we took our stuff and walked quietly to the shower room.  There were 2 urinals and one shower cubicle, all lined up against one wall.  The shower room was meant for one person but in order to save time, the camp master had us shower two by two.  The shower room were very private, with individual doors that could be locked from inside.  Outside the row of shower rooms there was one single wooden bench where we could put our stuff.

Ju Ming was fast to undress completely and stepped under the shower.  I took my time to undress and watched him as he wet his body before using the soap bar to lather up his wet and naked body. Finally, I stepped under the shower and he moved to one side to give me more space.  I started to wet my body,  facing away from Ju Ming, as I slowly washed myself with my own bar of Cuticura soap which my mom had packed together with other pieces of toiletries.  Eventually though, curiosity got the better of me and I turned and took a quick glance at Ju Ming.  I was shocked that he was
looking straight at me.  I looked surprised when he whispered in my ears, “boy, your butt looks cute.”

I was a bit embarrassed but, at the same time, was sort of turned on as well.  My penis began to
rise.  He noticed but ignored my half arousal.  Instead he asked me to help him to soap up his back.  Not knowing how to respond, I took the soap bar from him and began to soap him up.  He did the same to my back.   At one point when we were facing each other, we saw each other’s semi-hard penises bouncing up and down. We chuckled at the sight of our bouncing semi-erection and I admitted that I admired his bigger penis.  Ju Ming surprised me by saying he was embarrassed at having a big penis as his classmates often poked fun at him about being overgrown down there.  I assured him that many girls would love his cock and would love to hold it and even suck it.

The conversation made both of our penises fully erect.  At the sight of Ju Ming’s erect penis I jokingly said ''better take care of that''.   Ju Ming asked 'how?' and I answered, “shake it out.”  Then he said, “better if someone does it for me,” and he looked at me invitingly.  He leaned against the tiled wall of the shower cubicle while I knelt down in front of him.  

I began slowly stroking away at his smooth penis. His foreskin was very short and retracted completely.   In fact his cock looked like it has been circumcised although he said he wasn't.  His shaft is quite thick but tapered down towards the end.  He had an arrow-shaped cock head.  As I stroked him, I used the tip of my tongue to lick his pee-hole.  Ju Ming giggled and said it tickled. He begged me to stop using my tongue as he said he would blow his wad too soon.  Because of this, I used only a few fingers to gently rub the base of his penis up and down. I started to speed up and before long I felt his penis start to quiver. Soon, two short ropes of cum erupted from his penis and shot over my shoulder and landed on the tiled floor of the bathroom.  . This was followed by a steady stream of cum shooting out from his tiny pee-hole.  Much of it landed all over my face. 

After Ju Ming had recovered from his orgasm and got back to normal, his right hand immediately grabbed my small and erect cock and began jerking me off! It only took a few strokes for me to cum, shooting my spunk all over Ju Ming’s smooth and hairless legs. 

We quickly cleaned up our mess with our towels and hurried out of the showers, as many other kids were waiting their turn. Being very religious kids, we felt very guilty over this incident and never talked about it again or did anything else with each other, sadly. However, I remember at breakfast the next day we had hot dogs for breakfast and we both exchanged smiles as we ate them. I also recall hearing some soft moaning sounds coming from Ju Ming's bed late at night, as we shared a room. What could he be up to?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your message and feedback which are received with thanks and appreciation.

Personality: Paulo Avelinho

I am head over heels in love with this Pinoy actor.  His name is Paulo Avelinho.  Don't you agree that he is a drop-dead gorgeous hun...