Monday 22 January 2018

Childhood Memories: Sex with Auntie's Husband

When I was a teenager I was staying with my mother’s sister and her family while doing my pre-university studies.   The apartment was an old walk-up at Moh Guan Terrace in the old Tiong Bahru Estate.  It was a spacious flat with 3 bedrooms and a large living cum dining area.  The kitchen was located way at the back of the apartment and midway between the kitchen and the rest of the flat were 2 small compartments – a bathroom and a toilet.  The largest bedroom was used by uncle and auntie while the other 2 bedrooms were of almost similar sizes and opened up to a long balcony.  One was shared between my 2 cousins (both males and younger than me) while the one right at the corner was rented to my parents for my use.  I had the luxury of having the entire room for my own use. Being quite a large room (originally meant as a guest room), there was a large queen size bed for my exclusive use.  But many a nights I felt lonely in that big empty bed.  I yearned for the company of a man’s warm body especially on cold rainy nights.

My two young cousins attended the morning session at school so they usually had their shower first.  Then my auntie would take her shower as she often complained of feeling uncomfortable after working the whole day doing household chores.  After my auntie, her husband would shower and finally me.  This was the order on most days except for Friday and Saturday nights when the boys need not have to wake up early the next morning for school.

My uncle was quite a male chauvinist meaning my auntie had to pick up after him all the time – including picking up his dirty laundry which he would normally just throw at a corner of the bathroom after his shower.  He was actually that lazy – even taking out his dirty clothing and putting them in the laundry basket in the kitchen was just too much work for him!

So when it was my turn to bathe, uncle's used briefs and other pieces of clothing would be stashed at a corner of the bathroom.  In my second week of stay, on entering the bathroom, I smelled something strangely familiar.  Being the cum lover that I am,  I could immediately put a finger to it.  I checked the floor and walls but didn't find any evidence.  Then my eyes caught sight of his used clothing.  On closer scrutiny, I saw his briefs sneaking out from between his dirty work pants and shirt and singlet.   I took his brief out and lo and behold, I saw that it was covered in fresh cum.  I thought to myself, “so uncle must have masturbated while taking his shower.  Hasn’t he had enough with all the sex he was getting from auntie?”  I knew they had sex almost every other day from the loud moaning noises coming from their bedroom in the middle of the night.

From that day, I would always check out his briefs but found nothing interesting other than some dried cum stains.  Several weeks after that first incident, again I found fresh cum deposits on his briefs.  This time, I sneaked his cum-covered briefs into my bedroom and masturbated while sniffing his cum-stained briefs and then quickly placed it back after I have licked up the fresh cum.  This became a routine for several months until one day. That weekend, auntie brought her 2 sons on a weekend visit to granny’s in Penang.  That  meant only uncle and myself were at home.

As usual, I showered after uncle.  I was excited on the second night that we were alone that uncle’s briefs were completely covered in fresh cum – the amount of which was baffling to me.  He must have had abstained for several nights to be able to produce such a huge amount of sperm.  As always, I sneaked his briefs into my bedroom but before I began to enjoy his freshly produced spunk, I checked to make sure he was asleep.  I found him lying on his bed and thought he had fallen asleep. 

I was lying on my bed stroking my dick and sniffing his cream-covered briefs when suddenly I noticed uncle standing in front of me.    You see, even though I was careful to lock my bedroom door, I forgot that uncle could still enter my bedroom through the balcony which was shared with his sons’ bedroom.  

Uncle exclaimed, “Kim, just what are you doing with my briefs?” I was stunned and said, “oh uncle, it’s not what you are thinking!”  “I believe only what I see.  After you showered, I went back to get my dirty clothing to throw in the washing machine.  That was when I realised my briefs were missing,” uncle said.  Moving to the side of the bed and standing right in front of me he asked, “you like the smell of my sperm?”  I was so shocked at his remarks, I just stared at him and kept silent.  I couldn’t hide anymore.  He noticed a drop of his sperm at the corner of my mouth and pointing to it, he asked, “you like to drink sperm?”  I tried to answer him but choked on my words.

He stood there smiling at me.  His smile somehow made me feel less frighten.  My eyes shifted downwards to his crotch and I noticed that his pyjama pants were tented.  Up to that day I had never seen uncle in the nude and had no idea as to how endowed he was.  That was about to change.  He took a few step forward until he his legs were pressed against the edge of my bed and his crotch was right above my face.  I looked up and was amazed at the size of the tentage of his pants and gave out a soft gasp.  Looking down at me he said, “like what you see?  Do you want to see more?” I could only shyly nod my head.  Then uncle said, “pull down my pants if you want to see more.”

I needed no second invitation.  My hand reached up to touch his erect cock through the cotton fabric of his ‘made in China’ striped pyjama pants.  It felt huge and hard.  He tightened his ass muscles and his erection twitched in my hand.  Then I heard the words again, “go on, pull my pants down if you want to see more.”  Both my hands reached up to the waist of his pants.  With my fingers hooked into the elastic band, I gingerly pulled his pants downwards until his clean shaven pubes came into view.  I stopped for a while, unsure if I should go further.  I felt a little afraid but my hormones told me to just do it. With one strong tuck at his pants, it was pulled down all the way to his knees.  His long and thick cock sprang from his pants and smacked against his tummy with a soft thud.  My hand automatically reached up to hold his cock.  It felt not only hard and stiff but a little warm to the touch.

Uncle let me play with his cock for a couple of minutes and then said, “are you just going to play with your hands?  What else do you want to do?”  Immediately, I got up from my sleeping position and with one elbow propped on the bed supporting my body, I leaned my face to uncle’s crotch and took his erect cock into my mouth.  I was happily sucking on it when uncle suddenly moved his cock out of my mouth and said, “you are too good, I almost shot just now but I want this to last longer.”

He climbed onto my bed and squatting beside me he proceeded to kiss every inch of my body, everywhere but my cock which was standing up in full mast!  He then straddled me and gently ran his hard cock over my chest, my face, my thighs and my torso.  He then asked if I would like to watch him cum.  I simply nodded my head.

He moved down the bed and stood at the side in front of me and began to put on a real show for me.  As he stroked his cock, he ran his palm over his hard pectorals and abdomen.  His other hand was slowly stroking his rampant cock.  He then asked me to touch him.  I reached around his thigh and placed my hand just beneath his balls and gave his large ball sac a light squeeze.   He responded by throwing his head back.  His breathing became deeper and louder.   Then without any warning, his cock began spewing forth a torrent of cum.    He literally drenched me with his creamy man-juice.  After the 4th or 5thspurt, he let go of his dick and motioned to me to continue stroking his cock for him.  I took his twitching cock in my hand and continued to stroke it, coaxing several more spurts of semen to shoot out of his tiny pee-hole and landing all over my body.  He wiped globs of his semen from my abdomen and chest and massaged it into my skin.  

As his orgasm subsided, he dropped to his knees and took my right nipple into his mouth.  I was shocked at his action but was reluctant to stop him.  My tit felt so good in uncle’s mouth.  I really liked the way he swirled his tongue around my nips sending chills of sensation down my spine.  I had never felt a man's mouth on my nipple that made me feel so wonderful.  His tongue felt just like sandpaper.  Then, he sucked in my entire tit and held it in his mouth as the tip of his tongue continued to tickle the tip of my nipple.  All the while I was stroking my own erection and when I finally reached my own orgasm and was gasping for air, his mouth left my nipple.  He stood up, pulled his pyjama pants off himself and used it to wipe his now flaccid cock.  Then he threw the pants at me and said, “savour the smell,” and walked out of my bedroom in the nude.

After a short while, I heard the sound of running water and knew uncle was taking his shower.  I walked out of my bedroom in the buff and when I reached the bathroom, I saw that uncle was having his shower but had left the door wide open.  I stood at the doorway admiring his beautifully sculptured body wet and glistening under the soft lighting of the bathroom.  When he turned around and saw me standing there watching him, he said, “no point in closing the door since there are only two of us at home and you have already seen all of me,” and he gave me a wink.  When I heard those words, a nice feeling came over me, I felt like I am now an ‘insider’ as long as he was concerned and felt accepted and loved.

Uncle then invited me to join him for a shower.   He kept the hot shower running and I started to touch his awesome looking cock.   Even flaccid, it was long and thick.  My hand reached out to slowly stroke and massaged his balls.   This caused uncle’s cock to thicken and began pulsating in my hand. I squatted in front of uncle and my eyes gazed at his cock for a while, admiring the beauty of his cock.



Then I slowly work on my mouth over his arrow-shaped cock head.  My tongue circled around the head, stopping at the slit of his cock to taste his precum that had started to flow. His cock was throbbing so I increased my sucking intensity.  Halfway through, uncle lifted me up.  We were standing facing one another.  Uncle pulled me towards him so that my naked body was leaning closely to his and our dicks were rubbing each other.  His hands were all over my buttocks, massaging my boy-cunt with his fingers.  Slowly, his index finger invaded my sacred hole, deep enough for it to stimulate my prostate.  I liked what he was doing to me.

As he was massaging me, I was grinding my own erection against his hard stiff cock.  My gyration seem to have greatly aroused my uncle.  He pushed me down rather rougly and immediately lunged his throbbing cock into my mouth.  I enveloped my lips around his cock and within seconds, I felt his cock twitching in my mouth as he let out a gush of hot cum down  my throat.  It tasted so good - hot and creamy.  I swallowed all of his love juices, hungrily.  I kept up my sucking in an effort to drain him dry.  Gradually, I could feel his cock go limp in my mouth.  Reluctantly, I released his slowly deflating cock from my mouth.  I continued to slowly massage his cock. My body was so energized after eating uncle’s rich semen, so full of proteins.

Uncle looked at me and asked, “you love cock, don’t you?”   Uncle bent his head down and began sucking on my tit as his hand reached down between my thighs.  I was astonished at what he was doing.  He took hold of my erect cock and started to slowly massage my hard cock as he continued sucking my tits, one after the other.  The sensation was so great that within seconds, my balls released its contents which splattered all over the tiled floor of the bathroom.  After I calmed down from my second eruption that morning, we proceeded to complete our shower, washing each other’s bodies with extra attention to our equipment.

After the shower, uncle joined me in my bedroom and we slept on my bed held in tight embrace.  That weekend we spent a lot of time together and between us, we must have had dozens of orgasms.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your message and feedback which are received with thanks and appreciation.

Personality: Paulo Avelinho

I am head over heels in love with this Pinoy actor.  His name is Paulo Avelinho.  Don't you agree that he is a drop-dead gorgeous hun...