Tuesday 23 January 2018

Childhood Memories: The Toilet at the Old National Library

I was twelve going on thirteen when my classmate showed me the glory hole in the National Library restroom. He dropped his pants, briefly displaying his fuzzy erection, then stepped up to the wooden wall and inserted himself through the small hole. The hole was meant for average-sized adults, so he had to kind of stand on his tiptoes to fit his penis inside. After a few seconds, he turned away. "There's no one back there," he said, pulling up his pants. "But sometimes you can come here and get your dick sucked," he explained in a matter-of-fact manner.

At that moment, I resolved to come back as soon as possible by myself.  The next day, a Saturday morning, I told my parents I was going to return some books which were due.  I was filled with excitement for most parts of the bus ride getting there. When I finally got to the library, I immediately headed for the 'Books Return' counter and deposited my books there.  Now hands-free, I headed upstairs to the men's restroom.


There was someone in the last stall, which was where the larger hole was located. I entered the centre stall, and sat on the toilet bowl.  I bent down and took a peek through the hole and saw that the guy was taking a dump.  I waited until I heard he flushed, got dressed up and left the stall.  


Soon someone else entered the stall. Looking through the hole, I saw that he was a young student like me but definitely senior to me judging from his height and built.  I confirmed my suspicion when he pulled his trousers and underwear down to his ankles and his groin was exposed to my view.  His organs were more fuller developed and above his dick was a small tuft of pubic hair.  I, on the other hand, was just beginning to sprout a few fine hair and for the most part, I was looking quite bald down there.  

He bent down to look over my side and saw that I was staring through the gloryhole.  Immediately, he walked toward the wooden wall that separated us and stood in front of the gloryhole giving me a nice view of his goods. Unlike mine which was still quite small and slim, the slender cock that was in front of my face was at least 5 and a quarter inches long.

After a while, he inserted his rather adult looking dick through the gloryhole. Almost instantly, I placed my face nearer to the wall and took the beautiful cock into  my mouth.  His youthful penis felt nice and warm in my mouth.  It felt so good. I remember closing my eyes and just sort of savouring the taste of his cock, the cock of a total stranger behind the wall. 

I don't know how long it was that I was sucking on his cock before he finally shot his warm creamy sperm into  my hungry mouth.  As soon as he finished ejaculating, he pulled his cock away from the gloryhole, pulled up his pants and underwear and rushed out of the stall and dashed out the restroom. I didn't even get a chance to see what his face looked like.  He left in such a hurry, he didn't even stop to wash his hands.


After he left, I sat back on the toilet bowl to wait for my next patron.  To my surprise, when the next person entered the cubicle, I recognise him as my classmate who introduced me to the library gloryhole.  He wore the same shirt and trousers as the day before.  He immediately removed his trousers and underwear and hung them on the hook on the wall.   Then he stood on tiptoes and pushed his short 4 inch cock over to my side.

It was already fully erect and he dumped his cum in my mouth almost immediately.   That was the first time I sucked my classmate.  I wondered if he knew who was sucking his cock that Saturday morning.

After my classmate left, there was a lull but the  next person who entered was an Indian adult.  It got me very excited and nervous.  Excited because up till then, most of my encounters were with Chinese men.  He stood and began to pee as I watched, through the glory hole, the thick stream of urine flowing out copiously from the tiny hole at the tip of his penis.  After he had finished, he stood still with his body slightly turned to my side.  It was then that I realised he was reading the graffiti scrawled all over the wood wall.  They were the same graffiti as the ones on my side of the wall. Halfway through, he removed his shirt and pants and hung them on the hook.  Then turning to face my side of the wall, he continued reading.  Eventually, his hand moved to his crotch to extricate his slowly hardening cock out of his boxer briefs through the Y-opening.  He stood there facing me as he continued reading.  Slowly, his cock became larger until it was half hard. 

Then bending down, he peeked through the hole and saw me looking.  He wrote on a slip of  toilet paper and pushed it over to me.  On it, he scribbled, "what do you want?"  I replied by writing on the same piece of paper and shoved it back to him.  I wrote, "your big cock." 

Soon his half hard cock slipped through the gloryhole over to my side.  I was elated with excitement when the first big, thick, adult cock came through that hole. I held it in my hand and felt it before stroking it for a few seconds until it was hard and stiff.  Then I took it into my mouth, and the guy started fucking my mouth.  After a couple of minutes (but it seemed like forever at that moment), he started cumming in my mouth.  I gagged and spat, then stood back and watched while the cock continued to shoot thick sticky semen onto the dirty floor below.

He cleaned up and after he had dressed up, he wrote me a note that read, "thank you, see you downstairs".   I met him minutes later and he brought me to a nice cafe along High Street and we spoke and then became friends.

He was a married man with 2 children (both of whom were at the children's section reading books) and was happy to find someone who was willing to blow him.  His traditional Indian wife felt that putting his dick in her mouth was a disgusting act.  Throughout our friendship, he introduced to me several of his married Indian friends who were starving for free blowjobs.  It was a most profitable friendship.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your message and feedback which are received with thanks and appreciation.

Personality: Paulo Avelinho

I am head over heels in love with this Pinoy actor.  His name is Paulo Avelinho.  Don't you agree that he is a drop-dead gorgeous hun...