Monday 15 January 2018

Travelling Tales: Overnight Coach to Laos

I was travelling on the overnight coach from Bangkok to Vientiane - it was a long 11-hour ride.  The bus was relatively empty and I chose a seat somewhere toward the back where I could have some privacy.  About an hour out of Bangkok, I started reminiscing about the succulent cock I was sucking in the toilet at the Bangkok Bus Terminal.  He was such a handsome lad in his mid-20s working as a free-lance porter.  His good looks caught my attention and I readily accepted his offer to carry my luggage for a tip.  As my coach was delayed, we sat down and started talking.  I soon realised that he was keen to receive a free blowjob and so I obliged by sucking every last drop of semen from his large sperm-filled balls. 



As I was thinking of the young lad, I began to play with my own cock through my pants.  Pretty soon, I was feeling horny for more Thai cocks.  When the coach finally made a rest stop, I decided to enter a restroom to relieve my worked up cock - I had not cummed in days as most of the time I was too busy sucking cocks or getting fucked. 

When I got off the coach, I noticed quite a number of other coaches have stopped there too.  Most of the passengers headed for the canteen for refreshments but I made my way to the restroom.  I stood at a urinal and releasing my throbbing dick from my pants, began to stroke it.  As I was doing this, I was hoping and wishing that a coach driver would come in and catch me pleasuring myself. After a few minutes of this, I made my way to a stall to finish the job. Almost as soon as I entered the stall, I heard the door open and saw a man walk in. He made his way to the urinal and I continued to jerk my dick while he did his business outside. He then finished up and made his way to the sink. On his way to the sink I caught a quick glimpse of him and was pleased to see that he was a middle aged guy of small built with particularly fair complexion. He finished his business at the sink and before he went to dry his hands off he made his way over to my stall. I saw him peeking in and I was about to let him in when I heard him say something in Thai.  I shook my head to indicate that I didn't understand and he gestured for me to meet him outside.  

He then made his way out and I decided to follow him.  I made my way out of the restroom and followed him until he stopped beside a mini-van.  He opened the door and climbed in.  He left the door opened, waiting for me to enter.  I made my way over to it and stood outside the opened door.  He saw me and motioned for me to enter. 

I then climbed up into his mini-van and to my surprise he already had his cock out through the zipper. He wasn't very huge but I was really horned up at this point and wasn't exactly in a picky mood.

I leaned over the middle of the seats and began to lightly lick his cock from base to tip.  As I was doing this, he stuck his hands down the back of my bermudas and began to grab my ass and press his fingers against my hole. At this point I took the head of his dick in my mouth and began to force mouth down his erect shaft. He then withdrew his hand from my shorts and stuck his index finger into my mouth and told me to lube them up for him. I did as I was told and then his hands were back down my trousers, only this time he began to finger my ass. I then began to suck on his cock aggressively as a warm wave rushed over me from him fingerings my ass. He then took his other hand and held it on the back of my head, and I knew he was about to fuck my mouth. He then held my head in place as he vigorously pumped his cock in and out of my mouth which caused me to gag and slobber all over his tool. 

Soon, he was driving his cock balls deep in my mouth.  Each time he drove his cock into my mouth, he held me down while I choked on his cock.  All the while he finger-fucked my asshole. I felt like I was on cloud 9 as he used me like a fuck doll. He then withdrew his cock from my mouth and I immediately pressed my mouth back down his cock. As I did this I felt his cock begin to stiffen even more and he began to blow his tasty seed down my throat. I almost started to choke on his thick load as I felt spurt after spurt launch down my mouth. I then lifted myself off of his dick and licked it clean to make sure I got every last drop. After I was sure I had drained him completely dry, I got up and left his mini-van without saying a word and made my way back to my coach. Needless to say I was no longer hungry for cock.  

When my coach began on the second leg of the journey, I continued to stroke myself until the next stop where I finally released my pent-up seeds down the drain behind the toilet building.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your message and feedback which are received with thanks and appreciation.

Personality: Paulo Avelinho

I am head over heels in love with this Pinoy actor.  His name is Paulo Avelinho.  Don't you agree that he is a drop-dead gorgeous hun...