Monday 22 January 2018

Childhood Memories: Term Break Job


During one of my term breaks while in the university, I worked as a tour guide and was assigned to partner Don, a married hunk who was also quite a show-off.  He was always boasting about his conquests with different women that he met during the tour.   On my last assignment, we were taking a group of plumbers and their wives on a 5D tour of Queensland departing from Sydney.

Finally, after almost 4 hours of driving down the highway after lunch, we arrived at our first destination, Coffs Harbour.  I helped the guests check in to the motel, while Don assisted with their luggage and soon we were Ieft alone after all the passengers trickled into their own rooms.

Once we were alone, I broke the bad news to Don.  The motel was over-booked but the good news was that the agreed to let us have use of the night manager's room which was located just off the main lobby.  That meant that we had to share a room and the real bad news was that there was only one large bed in the room.  Don shrugged his shoulders and said he was alright with that.

After dinner that night, we proceeded to the bar.  I was busy talking to the plumbers’wives about the activities for the next morning while Don was drinking with the guys.  Don left earlier and went up to our room.  He was half asleep watching a baseball game when I returned.   "I don't know about you but I'm pooped. Been a long day," I said.  Don replied, “I am ready to hit the sack myself.”

I went to brush my teeth and when I got back to the room, Don was just getting undressed with his back to me.   He wore a pajama top, but without the trousers and when he slipped into bed I was pretty sure I saw a boner, and a good sized one for that.  Or was it just my horniness playing tricks on my mind?  I then got undressed, leaving only my briefs on, and climbed into bed.  I turned out the light but the light in the parking lot shone through the curtained window and put the room in a dusky light.

I was lying on my side facing away from Don.  After a couple of minutes Don moved his foot over and it touched my leg.  I pulled my leg away but shortly thereafter his leg came back and gently rubbed mine.  Don then rolled over and his hard cock poked into my back.

"Did you bring a flashlight to bed or is that a proposal?"  I asked Don.  Without waiting for an answer, I reached back and ran my hand over Don's rigid cock and then threw back the covers and turned on the light.

What I saw was a very long, slightly curving dick. "My God, how big is that thing?"


"Over 10 inches, but as what they say about tits, anything more than a mouthful is sheer waste."

"Not for me. I've never had anything near that long tickle my ass," I replied although I knew I was lying through my teeth.  Then I told another lie, “And I've never tasted an uncut pecker that is this big and long." 

"And look at the head on you, it looks like an oversized Nazi helmet!”  Don replied, “But I don't think they had pink helmets and I'm damn sure they didn't secrete precum."  Don's cock was uncut, with just the tip of his glans peeking out from his foreskin.  I looked at it for a while then I bent down to lick the drop of pre-ejaculatory fluid oozing from Don's piss slit.

By now, Don's penis had become rock hard and his foreskin was now almost fully retracted.  He grinned at me as his hand reached for his cock and eased the skin back to fully expose the glans.

"Oh, come on," said Don, "stop staring and start sucking. I need relief!”

“But go easy, I damn near unloaded when your tongue touched my piss-slit just now.  I am that horned up."  I took Don's cock head in my mouth gently and sampled its taste. It was complex with the taste of precum and that of an unwashed uncut dick.  I began by swirling my tongue around Don’s tasty treat.  In only a short time, Don warned me he was about to pop.  I added more pressure on his throbbing cock and my free hand began to fondle his testicles.  With a slight forward movement, I took in more inches of his humongous cock into my small Asian mouth.  Instantly, I felt his cock hardening and swelling in my mouth.  He quickly pulled his blood engorged cock out from my mouth and seconds later, his twitching cock exploded, squirting cum two feet in the air.  I counted  at least 9 spurts before the remaining spunk flowed out of his pee-hole like a tiny stream of dishwater-thin semen down his long and thick penis.

"That's quite a load you just dumped. You must have been saving up for the occasion and I'm flattered," I said.  


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your message and feedback which are received with thanks and appreciation.

Personality: Paulo Avelinho

I am head over heels in love with this Pinoy actor.  His name is Paulo Avelinho.  Don't you agree that he is a drop-dead gorgeous hun...