Sunday 10 September 2017

Travelling Tales: The Professional Masseur

It had been a busy week of sightseeing in Beijing, we covered all of the major sights in 5 days.  Finally it was Saturday and we thought we should take it easy for a change.  I suggested going to the spa.  And guess who I met there?  Joe who introduced himself as a professional masseur and he had his own private apartment if privacy was required.  I made an appointment to see him that same evening. 

On reaching his apartment, I was greeted by a topless Joe wearing a slim-fit pair of jeans and looking very suave.  He invited me in and offered me a drink from his kitchen.  His body was very toned and well formed but not overly muscular.


After I finished my drink, he led me to his bedroom and left me alone to undress.  When he got back to the room, he gestured his hand over the bed. I climbed up on it face down.  From the corner of my eyes I could see he had to adjust his hard-on slightly to make himself comfortable. Over my shoulder I could see Joe picking up a small bottle of oil off the night table and then moved toward me. I felt the first drops of warm oil splashed down on to my bare back. Then the feel, finally of Joe's hands on my body was scintillating. It felt so incredible; the strong hands, undeniably male, but yet still so sensual.  I drew in my breath at that first contact.

Joe kneaded the oil into my back and I became lost in the sensation, the smell of the oil and the sound of the music intermixed with my own low moans. This was pure heaven. Joe didn't rush this experience. He worked on my back until every square inch of tension became relaxed. Using more oil he lightly stroked my side with the back of his fingers, up and down from my waist up to under his arms. I sighed as Joe's fingers brushed through the fine hair under my arm pits.

Next came the blissful assault on my shoulders, neck and then down my arms, one at a time. Even my hands and fingers didn't escaped Joe's attention. This too was slow and intoxicating; I was in a euphoria that I had seldom experienced before. I had no idea how much time had gone by since the first drop of oil had hit me.

It must have been quite some time that had passed because before I knew it the music had stopped, an entire CD had gone by. Joe laid his hand on my back and whispered, "give me just one second." He moved over to the table lined against the wall and pulled another disc from the bag. When the next disc started playing, Joe moved back over to me. "How is this so far?"  I couldn't hold it back any longer and blurted out, "I'd like it much better if I could see you out of those jeans." 

Joe's smile grew wide, "If that's what you want, that's what you'll get." 

Propped up on one elbow, I watched as Joe moved around to my front. Our faces were a mirror of intense hunger for each other. Joe's stare never broke from mine as he slowly stepped out of his sneakers.  Still with eyes fixed on me, Joe unbuttoned his jeans. I got one last look at the forming bulge under the denim before the zipper was lowered revealing a pair of black Calvin boxer briefs. Joe was hardening by the second as he lowered the jeans and stepped out of them. I was within a foot of his erect cock. 


My right hand almost timidly reached out to Joe's confined dick. I gave out a satisfied sigh as I cupped his bulge and very softly rubbed it through the cotton material of his underwear. I heard Joe's sharp intake of breath followed by a low moan.  

Joe shifted his hips in a bit, grinding his bulge into my hand. I wanted desperately to see this cock nude, but was so enjoying the look and feel of it through the underwear. I didn't want to rush it. Joe stepped a bit to the side so he could reach out and rub my buttocks through the towel that was covering my bottom. After a couple of seconds, he tugged at the towel a bit, prompting me to lift my hips up and loosen it. With access now, Joe's hand slipped under the towel and brushed across my cheeks and lightly stroked up my crack.

"Ohhhhhh," I sighed. I spread my legs and arched my hips up again giving Joe more space to explore, while never ceasing my devotion to the organ now straining under the Calvin's. The feeling of his finger spreading and stroking my ass was almost enough to send me over the edge. I could feel my own dick dripping into the towel and when I finally couldn't take it any more, I sat up on the bed.

The evidence of large wet spot on the front of the Calvin's gave everything away. "I've got to taste you," I begged. Seated on the bed, I positioned Joe directly in front of me. He pulled me up so that he could wrap his arms around me.  Then he brought his lips to my smooth chest and stomach.  I smelled  of cologne intermingled with the delicious natural smell of a body primed for sex. He kissed his way up and down my body and around each of my nipples, just barely touching the skin with the tip of his tongue as he parted his lips. I loved having my tits sucked and I held Joe tight to me, not letting him go. He lightly sucked on each of my nipples causing me to cry out. Then he let go of me and pushed me back onto the bed. 

Now as I sat on the edge of the bed with Joe standing directly in front of me, I began to plant light kisses on his abdomen slowly tracing my tongue down to the elastic band of his Calvin's. Joe bent his knees slightly to place his cock in line with my face. His cock, while fully erect was still pointing down, pinned by the tightness of his briefs. The outline of it was down the leg, almost coming out the bottom. God, this is going to be gorgeous, I thought as I very slowly lowered the Calvin's.  

When his member was uncovered, I saw for the first time that it was pure perfection. Just as he'd imagined it would be.  His fully aroused cock was easily over 8 inches, thick and flawless with a round helmet shaped head. There was a thick bushy forest above it and beneath it, a smooth hairless scrotal sac.  How could anyone not fall in love with such a magnificent cock?
  


"Oh My God! Oh My God!" was all I could say. I held it in my right hand and lowered my mouth on to it. It felt and tasted wonderful when my lips finally made contact with Joe's warm hard cock.  I loved the slightly salty taste and how I could almost feel the hot blood pumping through the veins. My hot, wet mouth very slowly and sensuously sucked and licked and kissed Joe's flawlessly beautiful cock.  Each time I pulled my mouth away from his cock, small strands of saliva connected my mouth to Joe's tumescent cock; this was how much I was salivating for his cock. Gradually, that saliva became mixed with precum which oozed freely from the tip of Joe's erect cock. The taste of the mixture was wonderful. 

The assault  of my mouth on Joe's blood engorged cock was taking it's toll on him.  His breath was quickening and his cock started throbbing. "Oh fuck, Kim, it feels sooooooo good." Joe's knees were quivering under his weight and he pushed me down onto the bed. He removed his jeans and Calvin's, then moved towards my naked body.  With my legs parted, I pulled Joe down on top of me.  He moved his mouth to mine and we started frenching.  There wasn't any hesitation, it was passion from the very first second our lips met. Our tongues wrestled as our naked bodies ground together. Neither could control our breathing and moans through the kisses. I could feel Joe's cock, lubed from precum pressing against my body.  It was positively the best feeling I could ever remember. Joe's hands reached around and parted my ass cheeks as we kissed.  I felt his finger sliding gently into my fuck hole which was still slick from the massage oil. The combination of all these sensations; the rubbing cocks, the deep tongue-kissing and the probing of my ass was more than I could handle. I broke away from the kiss for an instant and begged Joe, "ohhhhhhhh ... I 'm gonna cum soon."

Joe pulled me back into the kiss and drove his finger deeper into my asshole and that was all I needed. With a scream louder than anyone could ever imagine, I pressed my tiny cock hard into Joe's body and then it happened.  I exploded ... blast after blast of hot semen shot out onto Joe's cock, stomach and chest. As our bodies mashed together, we became covered with the sticky fluid. In spite of how spent I was after cumming, I was not satisfied. I wanted more of Joe. I slid myself down the slick body of my lover boy and began licking the sticky juices from Joe's chest and stomach. I loved the smell and taste of my own cream on Joe's skin. I buried my nose in Joe's bushy wiry pubic hair, inhaling the strong and delicious scent of man. Joe's hard erect cock was in my hand again and I tongued a trail from the base up the shaft before engulfing the blood engorged head in my mouth. The feel of his throbbing cock in my mouth continued to drive me insane. 

"God, I love sucking you," I said as I cupped Joe's heavy balls and gently massaged them while my hot and very wet mouth worshipped his hard cock. Joe had spread his legs wide and was rocking his hips, fucking my face and moaning loudly.  I, on the other hand, was in a sucking frenzy; I had never felt so out of control in my entire life. I pushed Jason's legs farther apart exposing the tight bud just under his balls. No stopping me now.... as I sucked on his cock, my index finger forced itself into my lover's anal opening. Joe squealed as his ass accepted the invading finger.  I finger-fucked him as I continued sucking his cock which had started throbbing inside me. This went on for a good 2-3 minutes until Joe finally let our a loud scream.

"Oh FUCK!!" Joe yelled out loud.  I could feel his rectal muscles tighten ed around my finger and he felt his testicles pull up.  I knew that Joe was going to cum soon and real hard. I tightened my lips around Joe's cock and stroked the shaft at the same time.  Joe's body stiffened as the first blast of hot cum erupted and slammed into the back of my throat, startling me. I pulled back for a second before going down again letting his love juice s flow freely into my hungry mouth. I swallowed what I could and let the rest linger in my mouth, rolling it around Joe's cock as it continued to spew forth more cum. Joe's body shook and he was panting so badly I was afraid he was going to pass out. I held onto his waist and watched as his breathing gradually steadied and his muscles and facial expression relaxed. 

I looked lovingly into Joe's eyes with an expression of deep satisfaction.  Joe stroked my face and said, "you are amazing." He reached in to kiss me full on the mouth, tongues once again together, this time sharing in the taste of pure passion.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your message and feedback which are received with thanks and appreciation.

Personality: Paulo Avelinho

I am head over heels in love with this Pinoy actor.  His name is Paulo Avelinho.  Don't you agree that he is a drop-dead gorgeous hun...