Wednesday 13 September 2017

Trivial Pursuit: Hook up in Neighbourhood Coffee Shop

Last week, I was having supper alone in the neighbourhood coffeeshop when my eyes suddenly fell on an Indian guy sitting at the table right across from mine.  He looked to be in his mid 30s but I couldn't be sure.  He wore a wedding band and looked really hunky and macho.  He had a very stern look like the sort of guy one wouldn't want to mess around with.  We kept stealing glances at each other but made no attempt to acknowledge each other with either a nod or smile.  When I had finished my food, I continued to slowly sip my drink until I saw that he had also finished his food. When he finally got up to walk away from my direction, he stop for a second and looked back at me.  At that moment, we made eye contact and I knew that he was game for some action.  I saw that he was heading for the washroom.  I immediately finished my drink and joined him there.

When I entered the toilet, I saw that he was standing in the one and only cubicle.  He was looking straight ahead to the wall so that his back was facing out.  He left the door wide open.  I moved in and softly asked, "can I help you?"  He turned to the side and I saw that his flaccid cock was exposed and lying over his sweatpants which were pulled down just below his pelvis.  A long wrinkled foreskin covered his cock head.  Even soft, his cock looked temptingly delicious.



He moved a step in and signalled for me to join him.  I quickly entered the cubicle before anyone came in and saw us.  Once I was inside, he locked the door and pushed his pants and underwear all the way down below his knees and leaned against the wall.

He was standing there in all his splendour, at my disposal.  I got on my knees and was going to engulf his cock in my mouth when he stopped me.  He bent down and whispered to me, "I want only a handjob."

I stood up and leaning slightly against his body, I let my hand slide up his thigh to his cock and began to gently massage his flaccid cock until it became half hard in my hands.  His head was leaned back against the tiled wall of the toilet, eyes shut, enjoying the attention he was receiving from my expert hand.  After a couple of minutes when his cock gained full erection, his right hand moved to my body and started caressing me.  He then unbuttoned my shirt and his head dove down to my chest to take my left nipple in his mouth, sucking on it like a baby suckling on its mother's tits.


My left hand continued to wank him slowly and  gently in rhythm to the sound of our combined breathing.  My other free hand moved below his dick and began to fondle his low-hanging balls.  After about 5 minutes or so, his ballsac began to tighten, moving closer to his body and his breathing became heavier.  He was trying very hard not to make any noise but occasionally he would let out a soft moan.  He sucked in my nipple into his mouth, gently biting it.  I knew he was very close to reaching his orgasm.  As I masturbated him, my other hand moved up to his dick and I used my thumb to rub his cock head until he starting oozing a copious amount of precum. Then with a sudden jerk of his body, he let loose the first spurt of hot spunk which shot into the air before landing all over my hand and arm.  Then another 5 or 6 volleys of sperm followed suit in short spans.  When he came, he moved his head and rested it on my shoulder, planting kisses on my neck as he kept shooting his man juice into the air.  The subsequent shots landed all over the mosaic flooring of the toilet.


When he was finally spent, he thanked me and unlocking the door, let me out.  I waited at the washbasin for him.  He then introduced himself as Raj - 37 years old and married.  His wife is presently pregnant with their third child.  He asked if I like to meet him again and we exchanged numbers.  I asked if he would let me suck him the next time, and he replied, "let's see about that."

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your message and feedback which are received with thanks and appreciation.

Personality: Paulo Avelinho

I am head over heels in love with this Pinoy actor.  His name is Paulo Avelinho.  Don't you agree that he is a drop-dead gorgeous hun...