Saturday 9 September 2017

Trivial Pursuit: My Old Army Friend

It had been many years since I last met Beng Hwee. We had been buddies when we served national service as young men.  After ORD, we went separate ways. Beng Hwee joined our national carrier, SIA, as a flight steward while I went on to university to pursue a degree in social work.  I'd heard he got married to a flight stewardess.  Years later, I heard from friends that things hadn't worked out too well for them. He went through a very messy divorce, left SIA and found a new job in another segment of the hospitality business. 

On a gathering with friends from the army, I met up with him. We caught upon what was happening in our lives and really enjoyed our conversation.  After the party ended, we decided to grab some beers so we adjourned to another pub - one which has been around for a long time and was once our favourite weekend haunt.  We stayed there until it was near to closing time. I asked if he liked to crash at my flat so that we can continue talking and drinking.  He said, "sure, why not?"

On reaching my flat, we put on some music and I brought out the drinks.  He wanted beer and as luck would have it, I had just stocked my refrigerator with new supply of Chang beer. Within minutes into our conversation, the talk turned to the subject of sex, long one of our favorite subjects when we were all young horny lads.
 
After a few more beers, Beng Hwee began to talk about how his marriage had gone sour. He related how while he was stationed in Australia, he and his wife had become active swingers. While frequenting the swing clubs in the Sydney area, they had become close friends with another couple that shared similar interests. The two couples often got together and enjoyed a variety of sex fantasies. 

During the course of things, he and his swinger buddy Peter Caldwell often performed oral sex on each other. In the course of describing how much he liked the feel and excitement of having his cock in another man's mouth, he began to get an obvious erection. 

Whether it was the beer, the fantasy talk or my own yearnings, the next thing I knew, I had my hand resting on his throbbing erection.  With no self-consciousness at all, he pulled down his pants to make way for me to place my soft, hot lips around his cock and engulfed his throbbing member. Within moments, I felt the oncoming rushes of an imminent orgasm as he gave out loud gutteral noises and began pushing his blood-engorged dick deeper into my hungry mouth. 


Not wanting the moment to end so quickly, he grabbed my head, lifting it off him before things went too far.  Not wanting to lose the physical contact with him, I continued to use the tip of my tongue to lick the sensitive middle portion of his throbbing shaft.  I avoided any contact with the tip of his cockhead, so that he could last a little longer.  But I was anxious to experience his coming, to taste his spunk.  He was already on the verge of spewing his seeds and was not in control enough to delay it one second longer. He grabbed my head and I felt the tip of his manhood passing through my ovalled lips as it entered the warm, demanding tightness of my eager lips and oral cavity. 


Within seconds, he was enjoying the best orgasm of his life as he climaxed in my eager mouth. I eagerly swallowed every drop and licked his throbbing cock clean.  I looked up at him and saw his satisfied smile as he commented how long he had dreamed of having me suck him off.  After he was spent, he pulled me up and hugged me and whispered in my ears, "everytime Peter was sucking my cock, I imagined it was you doing it to me.  I had wanted you since I first met you in camp but never had the nerves to approach you."

Over the next few hours, many taboos were broken. Beng Hwee spent most of the next day with me on my knees with his dick in my mouth.  I provided my old friend with a happy ending to his favorite fantasy. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your message and feedback which are received with thanks and appreciation.

Personality: Paulo Avelinho

I am head over heels in love with this Pinoy actor.  His name is Paulo Avelinho.  Don't you agree that he is a drop-dead gorgeous hun...