Sunday 10 September 2017

Trivial Pursuit: Under-stall Fun


I was sitting at Coffee and Toast @ City Link, sipping my tea admiring the scenery immensely. The hot weather meant that a lot of guys and gals were dressing down. I spotted several guys in tight shorts and some interesting bulges in tight jeans.  Several went commando and I could clearly see their dicks swaying in their loose pants as they walked in my direction.

Feeling a cramping pressure in my bowels, I knew I had to make a pit stop. I know only of one public washroom in the mall which is the one at the foot of the escalator behind Charles & Keith.  So I quickly headed there.

There was a row of stalls along one wall in this washroom. I picked one about midway, rushed in and shut the door. Dropping my pants and underwear, my bum hit the toilet.  I had just finished cleaning my butt and was just starting to pull up my pants and underwear when I heard someone walking in. I stopped and stayed on the toilet for a moment.

The guy picked the stall right beside me on my right when most of the others were vacant.  I thought this might get interesting! Under the partition I could see his pants drop on top of his shoes as he settled down. Then his left shoe rose and fell. Then he repeated it. I lifted my right foot and lowered it.  I heard a smooching kissing sound. I took this to mean he wanted oral sex. I waggled my foot to indicate no! I reached my right hand down below the partition and wriggled my fingers. If he didn’t want a hand job, so be it, I’d take off.

Within seconds, his knees dropped onto the floor and moved below the partition into my stall. His cock and balls were clean shaven. His soft uncut cock was about three inches long and of average thickness.

I started by reaching under his cock and fondling his balls. I rolled them around in my hand and very gently squeezed them, individually and together. Then I went after his cock. I fisted it and moved my hand back and forth. His knob was wet and slippery and his foreskin moved over his glans freely. He was getting hard with my ministrations.   I grabbed a handful of toilet paper with my left hand. When he ejaculated, I wanted to catch it with the paper rather than get it all over my shoes, pants and floor.

Just then someone came in and walked to the line of urinals and began peeing.  My neighbour’s cock was pulled out of my hand and he immediately stood up and settled back on his seat. I could hear the guy pissing.  It sounded like a heavy stream, I wondered if he had a big horse cock! When he’d finished, he walked straight out of the washroom without washing his hands.

My neighbor dropped down again. This time, instead of kneeling, he slid his legs and entire lower part of his body all the way under the partition to my side so that I had full access to his cock and balls. He was no longer as hard so I started all over again. I didn’t mind, it was all fun for me. His knob had lost some of its wetness. I gobbed up some saliva and retracting his foreskin fully, I spat it onto his bare cock head. Now his foreskin once again moved readily back and forth over his glans. He had a fairly pronounced ridge and his cock head had grown and deepened in colour.  Although not very large, his cock was really turgid and stood up at 45 degrees from his neatly trimmed pubes.



The sight and feel of his cock and balls was giving me a warm fuzzy feeling in my own cock and it too became half-hard.  My neighbor was fully hard by now. His cock was about four and half inches long and slender.  I didn’t want to neglect those beautiful nuts of his so I reached under his cock again and massaged and fondled them for a moment. He appreciated it as I heard him sigh with pleasure. His nut sack had tightened up against his body so I was not able to roll his nuts around in their sack. Still I was able to squeeze and caress them to his liking!

Wrapping my fingers around his cock again, I renewed my back and forth jerking. His cock felt super hard yet soft to handle. I gobbed again on his cock head to wet it more. I heard him murmur something and getting the impression that he might be close, I tightened my grip a bit and started jerking him faster. His breathing was intensifying and his knees were shaking and his hips were moving as much as possible under the partition. My hand increased speed again and then I heard a grunt. I placed my left hand holding the toilet paper under and over his cock head as I jerked and it was soon flooded with his cum. The paper couldn’t handle it all and some fell on the floor. He let loose a load of lovely creamy cum!

I continued to stroke him gently until his cock softened and he withdrew and settled back on the toilet seat.  I whispered, “Thanks for that,” and he replied, “Thank you.”

After drying my hands with more toilet paper, I pulled up my pants and shorts, flushed, washed my hands and left. I got out after he did but I noticed a handsome Pinoy boy standing outside the Charles & Keith shop looking my way.  We made eye contact and he gave me a wry smile.  Then, I noticed 2 women walking out of the shoe shop towards him - an older lady I presumed to be his mother and a younger girl who held his hand tightly before they moved on to another shop.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your message and feedback which are received with thanks and appreciation.

Personality: Paulo Avelinho

I am head over heels in love with this Pinoy actor.  His name is Paulo Avelinho.  Don't you agree that he is a drop-dead gorgeous hun...