Sunday 9 June 2019

Videos & Photos: Sex in Car

I find sex in the car very very exciting and have had sex with people I meet through Line, Wechat, Grindr etc in their vehicles including cars, vans and trucks.  I also thoroughly enjoy seducing cab drivers as well as Uber/Grab/Gojek drivers and had a few successes so far.

Here are some vids and photos of guys stroking to orgasm in their cars.  Not all are my own photos though, they are culled from various websites.  Only one is my personal encounter - guess which one.  Enjoy!








No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your message and feedback which are received with thanks and appreciation.

Personality: Paulo Avelinho

I am head over heels in love with this Pinoy actor.  His name is Paulo Avelinho.  Don't you agree that he is a drop-dead gorgeous hun...