Saturday 15 June 2019

Photos: Men with Bulges

Here are some photos of men caught in embarassing situations with bulging erections beneath their tight fitting pants that will not go unnoticed. No faces shown now with the strict PDPA regulations, but you can just imagine what these men look like.

Snapped a quick shot of this middle-aged guy sitting at the reception area of a banking chamber in town.  He had his eyes on an e-reader and I couldn't help thinking what sort of erotic material he could be reading to end up with such a bulging erection beneath his pants.  Sadly nothing happened.  His cue number was flashed and off he went to the counter to be attended to.  I would have gladly attended to his more primal needs.

Saw this young 30ish lad at a shopping centre.  First saw him with a girl sitting together at Baskin Robbins at Northpoint.  After they finished eating, the girl walked towards the female toilet.  He entered the male toilet and I followed him.  He stood at the last urinal with his body slightly turned away from my view.  I stood 2 spaces away from him but was not urinating.  I kept watch over him. After he had finished peeing, he shook his dick which apparently had become hard again and that was when I got to see his dick.  It was long and thick.  He noticed me eyeing his dick and asked me, "you like to see is it?"  I replied, "I like to see but also like to play with it."  He gave me his hp number and we met up several days after that.  When we met, I got to do more than just look.

This guy was frolicking in the park with his friends - a mix of girls and boys when I noticed that he was sporting a huge bulge in his pants.  Nothing else happened but I was really enjoying the eye candy - handsome face, fantastic bod and a huge bulge.  He sure made my otherwise boring day.

This guy whom I know through work visited me at my office and because it was raining heavily, he decided to stay and chit chat for a while.  I couldn't take my eyes off his bulge.  It was so distracting. Am thinking of a way how I could get into his pants some day.

A top-notch social worker/counsellor from Hong Kong who was in Singapore to conduct several workshops for people in the sector just a few months ago.  He caught me staring at his crotch after he came out from the toilet.  After the workshop, he asked if I like to have dinner with him.  After dinner, he invited me to his suite at Swissotel.  Finally in the room I got to see and touch the forbidden fruit that he was hiding in his pants the whole evening.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your message and feedback which are received with thanks and appreciation.

Personality: Paulo Avelinho

I am head over heels in love with this Pinoy actor.  His name is Paulo Avelinho.  Don't you agree that he is a drop-dead gorgeous hun...