Tuesday 11 June 2019

Encounter in Jakarta: My Cousin's Story

My cousin was in Jakarta on a business trip. On one of the weekend  nights, feeling a little lonely and horny, he decided to walk the streets.   He related the story as follows:

As soon as I exited the hotel, I was accosted by a cute looking boy (yes I like young twinks).  After some bargaining, mostly broken English, the boy agreed to go to my room for a set fee.

After taking a shower together, I told the boy to get comfortable on the bed as I proceeded to groom myself a little.  That is my habit - I need to look and feel good to enjoy the sex. When I was ready, I put on a pair of fresh briefs and approached the bed. 

I took a step in his direction and reached out my hand. He took it and pulled me to him, putting my hand on his chest. I swear that I could feel his heart beating. Now committed, I brushed my fingertips through the hair, continuing down to the waistband of his shorts. God, it felt amazing as I leaned in and let my lips make contact with his, all the while inserting a couple of fingers into his shorts to investigate his wiry pubes. He jumped a little when I made contact with the root of his cock, and an insistently probing tongue rewarded me.   We made out for a few minutes before pausing so that I could rub my smooth torso against his pecs. He gripped my biceps as we continued to kiss.

 "Mmmm, nice. I like your warm body. I wonder what else I'll like?"

He gripped my cock through my briefs. "Maybe this? Does it like to come out
and play?"

 I nuzzled his ear, briefly slipping my tongue inside. "Sometimes it's shy, but if you ask it right..."

 I knelt down in front of him and buried my face in his crotch. Even through the cotton fabric I could still feel the heat emanating from his hard-on. He groaned as I began to blow insistently, lips pressed up against the outline of his head. Slipping my hand up the leg of his boxers and making contact with his swollen balls.  The combination of tugging at his sac and orally stimulating his shaft really seemed to get him off, and I began to worry that he might blow prematurely. A bit of caution seemed prudent, so I
paused to pull down his boxers all the way down to his ankles.  His cock bobbed gloriously into view. He stepped out of them and kicked them away. What a sight he was to behold, lying there on display for me, hands above his head, his twitching tool just inches from my mouth, begging me to suck him off. And what a beautiful tool it was, protruding proudly from his thatch of dense hair. He was definitely longer than my own 6.5 inches, and gosh, was he thick. I was more than happy to use my lips to lick his cock head. Leaning in, I caught a whiff of the acrid smell of sex, which temporarily induced a sense of light-headedness.
 
 
"Oh,godddddddddddddddddddd," he groaned as my lips traveled down his shaft. "That's nice."

 I liked it too, even if he was almost too thick to accommodate comfortably. Continuing to suck, I reached down to pull down my briefs and pull out my own cock, which had become uncomfortably wedged in my tight underwear. When he saw it spring into view, he put his hands on my shoulders and pushed me down onto my back, skinning off my briefs in one swoop.
 
"Very nice," he whispered as he squatted over my face, slightly hairy balls dangling above my mouth. Opening wide, I gently took them inside, and he stretched forward to blow me. I have always really liked 69-ing with a hot, hung guy, so I was pretty much in heaven as we rolled around on the bed, mouths on each other's crotches. A couple of times I had to ease him off of me, or his intense focus on my dickhead would have ended our fun a bit too soon.

When he was on top of me, I took the opportunity to reach around and begin kneading his ass cheeks. They felt like they had been carved out of marble. Going by touch, I spread them apart and stroked a finger through his furrow. He shuddered a little when I made contact with his pucker, and his groan signaled interest in an exploration of this territory.

 I pulled some lube and a couple of condoms out of the drawer in the bedside table.  He immediately crouched down on the bed, ass high in the air. Not exactly a subtle message.

 I smeared some lube on his fleshy ring and began to probe with my fingers, loosening him up. Despite his obvious experience, he was still pretty tight, promising what would be an enjoyable fuck. Eager to get on with it, I suited up my dick, which was still shiny with his saliva, lubed us both, and positioned myself right at his back door.

My plan was to tease him a bit, rubbing the head up and down, poking in just a bit and pulling back out, but he was a greedy little fucker. Once I was parked at his hole, he backed up slowly, voluntarily impaling himself on my rigid prong. God, he gripped me tight as a glove, and I found myself having to take a deep breath and think about double-entry bookkeeping to keep from shooting my load right then and there. He didn't stop until I was buried balls-deep, and at that point I grabbed his shoulders and just held him there, so that we both could get used to the situation. I started off fucking him slowly and deliberately, taking my time so that I could learn the lay of the land, as it were. Pretty soon, though, he took charge of the tempo, speeding things up. It felt great, even though the condom, which Mark and I forgo with each other, since we are vigilant everywhere else.

But, frankly, I so turned on by the sight of his hole clinging to my shaft as I pumped in and out that it is probably good that a layer of latex slightly dulled the sensations in my cock.

We switched around to a couple of different positions, but I could tell that he was going to lose it when I lay back and he began to ride me. He just about went nuts, pulling on his nipples as his fat cock slapped
against his belly, and then jerking his foreskin back and forth across his fat head. As his smooth balls pulled up tightly in a wrinkled package against his groin, he began to emit a deep, guttural sound. When the geyser finally erupted, he stretched the cowl of skin back tightly, exposing his pulsating glans and just hosing me down. A couple of droplets made it all the way up into my hair. Still fucking him, I could feel the contractions deep in his guts. I could tell that I was close. Flipping him onto his back, I pushed back his big legs and really went to town on his ass. He could wait a few minutes for cuddle time. Our mouths met, teeth grazed, sweaty bodies moved together, and I forged as deep inside of him as I
could.  I swear that I came so hard that every drop of fluid inside of me ended up in that condom.  Just fucking awesome.

 When it was over, I collapsed on top of him for a couple of minutes, before giving him a luscious french kiss.  Needless to say I gave him a huge tip.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your message and feedback which are received with thanks and appreciation.

Personality: Paulo Avelinho

I am head over heels in love with this Pinoy actor.  His name is Paulo Avelinho.  Don't you agree that he is a drop-dead gorgeous hun...