Sunday 25 February 2018

Childhood Memories: My Neighbour The Thug


His name was Gim Choon and he was my big brother's good friend. They were both 25 when I was 18 and waiting to be enlisted to the army. My brother would go to his house a lot to work out.  Gim Choon’s father operated a neighbourhood make-shift gym out of the backyard of their single-storey house down the street from where we lived.   Most time after the work outs, they would hang around the small garden at the back of the house and just talked cock.  

Gim Choon was pretty hot.  At 5ft 10ins, he was tall for a Chinese and he was quite muscular without being too bulky.  He loved boxing and tried his best to keep his weight so that he wouldn’t have to move up to a different weight class.   He had a tanned complexion while my brother and I were fair by comparison.   Looking back, he did appear to be quite a thug - he spat on the ground and muttered a string of expletives whenever he was annoyed or lost an argument.  He also had this little scar on his face aside from a few tattoos on his arms.  His preferred mode of dressing was a tight fitting white singlet and jeans.   I was like a mascot. I watched them exercise and ran errands for them.   Gim Choon had 4 older brothers who treated him like shit so he didn't mind me being around him.   I was at their beck and call, so it was nice to have me around. 

It's clear to me now (in retrospect) that my brother must have mentioned to him in passing that he suspected I was probably gay, because out of the blue Gim Choon started treating me differently.  He was suddenly very touchy and affectionate, especially when my brother wasn't there.  He would ruffle my hair and tickle me a lot, reaching underneath my t-shirt to do so. He started to sit beside me on the couch in his room and rubbed his arm or leg against mine.  Whenever he won a game, he would elbow me.  He would even put me in a headlock; give me a nudge in my chest, stuff like that. Basically he was getting me used to being touched by him.

He encouraged me to go over to the gym on my own when my brother wasn't there.  He would invite me over on the pretext of watching some new videos which he had rented.   While watching video together, he started sitting on the right hand side of the small armchair where I normally sat.   

While I enjoyed the attention I was getting from Gim Choon, I was at the same time a little frighten and apprehensive about being around him on my own.  I had seen him lost his temper and how he had bashed up some of the neighbourhood kids.    

But still, that line of thinking took a backseat mostly. We had fun. We played some innocent games and I helped spot him while he lifted weights.   Despite the semi sexually charged atmosphere, it was genuinely nice for both of us - he was an aggressive and hyper-competitive guy, but I really thought he liked to show affection the way he did. Apart from letting me win some silly games, he always won in more serious games.  Whenever he won, he would push his junk right in my face and when I tried to push him off he would just hold me down. One time he sat on my chest, got my head between his legs and made me say "Gim Choon is the big strong man of the house, please let me up sir" louder and louder, something along those lines before he'd eventually let me go.

The first time I saw his penis was in his room. We were alone but there were other people outside in the gym.  We were playing backgammon when he suddenly turned to me and said, "hey, if I beat you in this game, you have to do something for me."   I retorted, "oh yeah!" "Yeah - you got to give me a blowjob!"  While I was actually interested, I replied, "no way man, I'd choke on that big thing!"  He jumped up, delighted that I said his dick was big, pulled down his trousers and underwear and swung his dick up and down.  Not wildly, more like bouncing it up when it fell back to position. "Heh, you wouldn't be the first one to choke on this thing, little buddy!  Hahaha."

It wasn't all that big, when it was soft.  But it was real and it was right there, right in front of my face. I would find out later he was a grower, but soft it looked rather ordinary to me. I said “wow” and I must have been a little wide-eyed cause he smiled down at me and said, "see something you like buddy? You might like it!" "C'mon Gim Choon, put that thing away". He did and we continued the game. 

I had every Wednesday afternoon as a free day and I would go straight over to the gym from school. He was always there waiting for me.   One of those afternoons, it was just me and him. He was wearing his white singlet as usual. "Heh heh, my workouts are going pretty good. How about you little buddy? How's running?" "It's going okay Gim Choon, swim meet next week" "Oh yeah little buddy? You got to be pretty strong by now, not as strong as me though … ."  At this point he took off the singlet and flexed in front of me.   He kissed his bicep.   Though it was cheesy, it was kind of a turn-on for me.  "Oh yeah, this too...", and he stood up and started to rub up his abs with his index fingers, while making a sucking teeth noise.  "Ah it's getting there, the chest, HOOAHHH".

He posed for a bit and then said "C'mon buddy, take off your T and pump a muscle". "Nah Gim Choon, you know I'm tiny compared to you."   "Do it buddy, or I’ll tickle you!" He then of course ticked me. Once I fell to the ground, he got both my wrists in one of his hands, held them above my head, and took the t-shirt off with the other.

He threw the t-shirt into the corner of the room and said "C'mon up buddy, I'm going to show you how to flex". He guided me over to the mirror, he was behind me, told me to "flex your guns". He stood behind me showing me what to do, and guiding me with his hands. He'd touch the underside of my arms and say "Yeah bud, just flex there.  Just like that little bud."

He was huge compared to me at the time. I was athletic, but he had actual bulk. It was an exercise in dominance. I was a twink being manhandled by a bodybuilder.

He was pressing his chest against my back. I'm not sure if I'm right, but I think I felt his erection pressing against my back.  Then out of the blue I let out the involuntary words, "man you're so big." I flattered him a lot and he really liked it. He had this half smile and this laugh he gave out which I found most amusing. 

The next night was me and him again. His dad was home, and we were in the gym.  I don’t remember where his older brothers were.   His last workout was always shrugs - he had proportionately large traps and was very proud of them. I often compared him to Super Buu and he loved the comparison.

Anyway, he was shirtless, and asked me to massage his traps, "they're really tight. C'mon little bud, do this for me". I said something along the lines of "I'm always doing stuff for you Gim Choon", and he got off the bench, walked right up to me and said "Oh yeah? Prove it. Give me a blow job." "Nah Gim Choon, be serious.”   He said, "I am being serious. I've been training this whole month, boxing coach won't let me fuck around, and I’m really pent up.  Come on, little bud I really need some release.”

My back was against the wall while he was holding on to my shoulders. "Jeez, Gim Choon - someone might come in!" "Don't worry little bud, the corridor light will come on, we'll know.  Anyway, we're locked in".  He pushed my shoulders down and gave me a little room so I could kneel.  "You're such a good friend to me little dude, I really appreciate this".  He pushed down his boxing shorts and that was when I realised he wasn't wearing underwear underneath.  "OK bud, give it a little kiss first". I kissed it, then he said "give it a lick". I licked it a few times and watched it get hard.

When it was fully hard, he said "you're doing great, keep going." It was a penis slightly bigger than the average, which was good because I couldn't really handle much more. He moaned when I licked the head, he then moved his right hand from the top of my head to the back, while his other arm was braced against the wall. He lightly pushed his cock into my mouth and said "okay buddy, take some more in now...put your lips over your teeth...mmm, that's good."

I slowly took his enormous cock, he was gentle but insistent. I had my arms on his legs. As the rhythm increased, so did the length of dick I took in my mouth.  He started to moan and whispered, "you're doing so good baby, this is fucking perfect, keep going.   Fuck yeah... ."  

This continued for a short while. I didn't really know what I was doing, he took charge and directed the tempo.  I tried my best to keep my lips over my teeth.   I almost gagged a few times, but since I was enjoying it too, I kept up the rhythm. 

Eventually he picked up the pace, "I'm close baby". He was skull fucking me at this stage, then all of a sudden he stopped, as he cummed in my mouth.  His thick cock twitched as he shot wads after wads of hot goo down my throat.  It was a lot of cum for one orgasm, I thought.

He groaned, holding me there, breathing in and out deeply. "Make sure you swallow now, little buddy" he said as he gently pulled out. I did as he told, and he smiled even wider. A little string of cum had dripped off his dick down onto my chin.

"Did you like it?" I sheepishly looked down at the floor, and said I did. I looked up and a huge smile beamed across his face. "I did too."  He pulled me up, hugged me and rubbed my back with one hand, and my head with the other. "I think you'll be doing this again sometime." I said maybe I would.

I went home that night, locked myself in the bathroom, and wanked with the force of a thousand suns. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your message and feedback which are received with thanks and appreciation.

Personality: Paulo Avelinho

I am head over heels in love with this Pinoy actor.  His name is Paulo Avelinho.  Don't you agree that he is a drop-dead gorgeous hun...