Tuesday 28 November 2017

Trivial Pursuit: The Voyeur in Me

I was standing by the ledge of the car park at Shaw Centre.  From this vantage point, I could look directly into the Claymore Plaza apartment on the opposite side of the street.  The tenant was a young Japanese executive working and staying alone. I knew nothing else about him but I knew the routine.  Every Saturday afternoon, just before he got ready for dinner, he would be watching videos on the TV.  The same was happening that afternoon when I made my way to the usual spot of the car park.

The TV screen was showing a curly-haired muscular boy and four other teenagers kneeling on a garage floor, jerking off. There was an old convertible behind them. A younger-looking boy was standing in the car, beating his meat as he watched the others. The camera zoomed in for close-ups as each boy shot his wad in turn.

I watched for a while, with my young cock straining against the fabric of my tight briefs.  It was always exciting, seeing all those different men having sex on the screen. But it was time to shift my attention to the main attraction and the reason why I was there at the same spot every Saturday afternoon.  The TV was just a sideshow.

The Japanese guy was leaning back on the divan bed, watching the television and stroking his long hard cock which jutted out the front of his terry cloth robe.  After all the boys on the screen had shot their cum, the Jap removed the robe and stayed stark naked, not suspecting that I was watching him from opposite. 


Then he got off the divan bed and sat on the floor at the front of the bed.  His six-inch dick was sticking straight up pointing at the ceiling.  His left hand was caressing his balls while his right hand moved in time with the next scene on the TV screen.  He continued jacking his lengthy cock while he stared at the screen.


I couldn't do anything but stood by the ledge and stared at the scene that unfolded before my eyes, my tiny dick straining to burst through my pants.  I pulled down my zipper and my hand reached inside my pants and fondled my erection through the thin fabric of my briefs.  My erect member tented the briefs as I stared into the apartment's window. I rubbed my hands over the cotton fabric covering my bulge until I felt warm stickiness spreading inside my briefs. I continued to caress my bulging briefs as I watched the show.


After what seemed like a fairly long time, the Jap finally grimaced and shot a big load onto a towel placed on the floor. Then he sat down with his back against the bed and started scooping his cum off the towel and rubbing it over his stomach and chest.  When he was done, he closed his eyes and let his head fall back onto the bed.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your message and feedback which are received with thanks and appreciation.

Personality: Paulo Avelinho

I am head over heels in love with this Pinoy actor.  His name is Paulo Avelinho.  Don't you agree that he is a drop-dead gorgeous hun...