Tuesday 28 November 2017

Trivial Pursuit: Stroking Roomie

Our college student group had just finished a month-long tour of Australia and on our last night before returning to Sydney, we stayed in a motel. Two beds and four guys to a room, so an old roomie and I shared one bed.  He was from Hokkaido and was a very straight-forward sort of a person, never failing to speak his mind but at the same time was always sympathetic to the underdogs. As far as looks is concerned, he is not all that bad looking.  About my height, he had a much more toned body than mine, his body was covered with fine hair which made him look rather sexy.  We often took our showers together sharing the same shower head when the shower room got too crowded so I was familiar with what he looked like naked.  I knew exactly what his organ looked like.

We had roomed together many times before but nothing ever happened between us. He had made some sexy comments on several occasions like teasing me about being the college cock-sucker and how he would love to drive his shaft down my throat.  But it was all talk and no action.  But all that was to change that night.

He slept rather deeply, more so than usual, since we were all exhausted from the long coach ride that day. In the middle of the night, I awoke feeling a little horny, my little weenie was erect and dripping precum from a wet dream I was having.  I looked to my left and saw him in deep sleep.  My right hand reached over to his crotch to caress his bulge.  He was already hard and when I slipped my hand slightly down the elastic band of his underwear, his cock began to pulse to my touch.

At first, I was a little scared. What would happened if he woke up and found me touching him there.  How would he react?   But I had gone too far - my hand was on his cock and enjoying the feel of his naked skin on mine.  The two other guys in the bed beside us were homophobic and would most likely not approve what was happening.

He must have enjoyed the sensation of having someone else fondling his cock while he was asleep.  Instead of turning away from me, he continued to lay still.  I guessed he had let his guards down as he had opened his legs slight apart to allow me more freedom to explore him down there.  My hand slipped deeper into his boxer shorts, seeking more of his cock.  Deftly, my hands bypassed his waistband, and grabbed hold of his erect cock.  Slowly my fingers trailed down all the way to the base of his shaft.

The pleasure must have overwhelmed him as his cock began to throb in my hands.  He was now my plaything as he  awaited my next move.  And play I did, as my hand gently felt each bulging vein, combed his groin with my fingers, flattened my palm against his scrotum, stretched his low-hanging ball sac, and tickled his balls.

I knew exactly what his cock desired as he often boasted to me what the girls did for him. My fingers twisted ever so gently, stroking his erection ever so tenderly.  My thumb and fingers encircled his engorged head which I guessed was purple with a dire need for release. Slowly, his precum was flowing out of his pee-hole.  I spread the wetness all around his head.  As one hand caressed his throbbing cock,  my other hand edged down his shorts to his knees.  He was cooperative and slightly lifted his body so that I could remove his boxer shorts without much difficulty.  He slid his body closer to me.  His nakedness, hot with desire, pressed against me.

His raging erection was now exposed and was pointing straight at the ceiling.  My fingers wrapped around his shaft and began to stroke it up and down.  His body arched upwards as his cock throbbed and pulsated in my hands. My fingers clenched around his shaft, and I felt his cock expanding in my hands as strings of cum erupted from within his balls.  His cum squirted into my hand again and again, bathing his abdomen with his hot spunk.



For minutes he remained suspended in orgasmic ecstasy with my hand's still incessantly caressing between his cock and balls, tantalising him.  I spread his cum over every square inch of his torso.  Slowly his body relaxed, but still he didn't move.  We fell asleep with my hand on his softening cock.



In the morning, we stirred before the two in the other bed, they apparently oblivious to all that had gone on during the night. We stole into the shower before them, covered the soaked sheets with the bedspread, and sprayed more deodorant and cologne than we usually used.

That was the only time I had physical contact with him.  He was the first in our group to get hitched.  His girlfriend got pregnant and months after she delivered the child, they got officially married.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your message and feedback which are received with thanks and appreciation.

Personality: Paulo Avelinho

I am head over heels in love with this Pinoy actor.  His name is Paulo Avelinho.  Don't you agree that he is a drop-dead gorgeous hun...