Tuesday 28 November 2017

Trivial Pursuit: Morning Walk With My Pet Dog

With my pet dog on a leash, we wandered down the trail to the small clearing where I could safely let the dog race about freely for a little while and waited for the little dog to do what he needed to do.  This clearing is behind some unoccupied bungalow buildings at Rochester Park.

After Swaggle finished his buisness, we made our way back to the area up on the hill where I would usually spend some quiet time with my book.  Soon I felt a droplet of water on my head and decided to make our way home before it started raining.  As I was approaching the deserted lane which would lead me back to my condo apartment, I noticed a vehicle parked under a large tree.  It was an ordinary 4-door sedan family car.  As I got nearer I could see there was a single man in the car.

He appeared to be in his early 30s, was clean shaven and wearing his green army uniform.  He seemed a bit nervous, glancing at me then appearing to stare out the front windshield of his car.  As I drew closer, I noticed the top of his arm and shoulder appeared to be moving slightly. I thought to myself, that's a bit strange. I wondered at first if he was scratching himself but as I drew nearer, I was quite sure that he was jerking off.

I found the sight invitingly erotic and I felt my own cock began to swell slightly.  So I decided to make a point of getting close enough to confirm my observations.  I walked around to the drivers side of the vehicle so that I could glance through the window of the sedan.  I didn't see anything clearly, but his arm movements left little doubt to the nature of his activities. I looked around and there was no one else parked near by or walking around in the light drizzle.

He looked at me invitingly or at least it seemed that way to me. I tied Swaggle to a nearby tree and then walked back to the sedan car.  I felt a wave of nervous excitement wash over me. My heart was pounding, my mouth dry and my cock was now chub.  I walked the short distance to the car, close enough so I could peer into the drivers side window.

The guy smiled at me and I could clearly see his erect penis. He held it tightly at the base with his fist and it extended easily four inches beyond.  It wasn't very fat.  In fact it was rather slender.  The shaft was pale in colour, smooth except for a very thin vein running down the top of his shaft.  The head was grotesquely large in comparison.


He squeezed and stroked it and resumed his masturbation, obviously pleased to have my attention. He indicated with his head I should join him in the front seat of his auto.  I looked around me and saw no one moving in our direction.  I hesitated and felt a shiver run through me.  I found myself at the passenger door my hand on the handle.

The scene took on an almost dream like quality as I opened the door and quickly slid into the front seat. I began to panic a bit as the door clicked shut, my breath came in quick gulps. Slowly my tension melted and I took measure of the man in the seat beside me. I sported a wedding band on his finger.

The vehicle smelled of cock, I could see the pre-cum glistening on the extraordinarily large red head of his manhood. He stopped his stroking and used the muscle at the base to twitch the long shaft.

"You like?" The guy whispered to me nervously.  "Yes," I mumbled. It was broad daylight and I was afraid of getting caught.  All the while I was glancing around to see that we were indeed alone.

"Take it out, let me see your cock," he asked with a grin in his face.  It was almost a plea. I pulled the leg of my shorts aside and dug through my undershorts and pulled out my now hard cock. I squeezed it and began to stroke myself.  Pre-cum began to ooze out and dripped down my short shaft.

"Oh, yessssss!" the stranger hissed, his head back and his stroking quickened at the sight of my manhood which was a great deal shorter than his.  I was as fully sexually excited by the eroticism of the moment.  My excitement grew even more as I sensed the man only a foot away from me was about to cum.

His strokes quickened and he grunted his pleasure.He lifted his hips from the seat and closed his eyes. A few seconds later the first of several long squirts of cum exited his long thin cock, I thought he would never stop ejaculating.

I came off, suddenly and shockingly.  My eyes closed as the waves of orgasm rocked through me.

My companion was leaned back his softened cock limp in his hand, his cum still oozing and dripping out of his extraordinarily large cock head. I quickly slide my still wet cock back into my shorts and looked around to make sure I wasn't seen by any passer-by.

After we have both calmed down, we got dressed and he reached to the back for a bottle of mineral water and offered it to me.  We continued chatting as we drank.  He introduced himself as Matt and told me he was doing his reservist at the nearby camp.  I also learnt that he was married and a father of 2 young children.  His wife was pregnant with their third child.  He then asked if I could meet him again at the same time the next week.  I reached out to give his cock (which has returned to its original flaccid state) a squeeze.  And then I was out of his car.

I walked back and Swaggle was of course happy to see me and barked and wiggled his pleasure.  I found the sound of his barking rather reassuring.  I heard the sound of the engine starting and when I looked back, the sedan car was slowly moving away.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your message and feedback which are received with thanks and appreciation.

Personality: Paulo Avelinho

I am head over heels in love with this Pinoy actor.  His name is Paulo Avelinho.  Don't you agree that he is a drop-dead gorgeous hun...