Tuesday 14 November 2017

Trivial Pursuit: Suntanning at Fort Road Beach

It was my first weekday off in weeks and I took the opportunity to go down to the beach to get a nice tan.  It was just after lunch when I arrived at the quiet segment of the beach off Fort Road.  The place was deserted except for an abandoned bicycle but its owner was nowhere to be seen. 

I was lying on my back reading a novel when I noticed an Asian guy (not local Chinese) approaching the beach.  He laid his towel some 10 meters from where I was.  After stripping down to a pair of white shorts, he began to apply lotion all over his body.  I continued to read my book but glanced over at him from time to time.

He ran towards the water edge and took a dip, spending enough time in the water to get his shorts wet.  When he walked back towards his towel, I noticed that his shorts had become transparent and was clinging tightly to his skin.  He picked up a towel and started wiping his head.  He was facing my direction and as he rubbed himself dry, I saw that he started to grow hard.

When he had finished towelling, he saw me staring at his growing bulge in his shorts and gave me a knowing look.  I motioned him to come forward, and he made his way over to me.  He stopped on the sand a few feet from me and looked down.

"Hi," he said. "Was it my imagination, or were you staring at me?"

I responded without looking away from his crotch. "Well, that depends. Was it my imagination, or am I seeing your cock through your shorts?"  He blushed at my directness.  I continued in a pleasingly husky voice, "that's pretty thick. How well do you use it?"



"Pretty good, I think. The only complaint I've ever had from my wife is that it didn't fit in easy but she loves it," was his response.

Luckily, it was still early enough that this part of the beach wasn't crowded yet. Actually, the reason I originally chose it was because this part of the beach gets really crowded in the late afternoon and more so after sunset when the place gets really dark and cruisy. 


"Mind if I check?" I asked, reaching out to trace the ridge of his cock head with my hand. "Oh, that's wonderfully thick. I don't know how easy it would fit, but I'd love to try."

I rested my hand on his shorts and started to slowly rub him. I know how it felt for me, but apparently, it also felt pretty good for him as his dick became rock hard and was twitching in his shorts.   I turned to look at him in the face and said, "We really don't have any privacy here."  I reached over to my beach bag, pulled out a paperback book, tore out a page and scrawled something on it.  "Here's my number. Call me tonight and we'll pick up where we left off."


Later that night, close to midnight, I received a call from my beach friend.  He said he was downstairs in his car which was parked in a very quiet corner away from most cars.  I was lounging around the flat in the nude and just grabbed a pair of boxer shorts and tee and off I went to meet him.

When he saw me approaching the car, he opened the door on his side (which was facing a fence and out of view of anyone walking across the car park).  He had already unbuttoned his shirt leaving his torso exposed to my view.  Without saying a word I bent my head towards his face and began kissing him, first on the lips, then on the neck, then down his chest and along his stomach. Not caring who might see, I continued down, sliding his pants down over his hips as I dropped to my knees.  His cock sprang out gratefully, happy to be free of the confines of his tight CK briefs.  But freedom was short lived. In one swift gulp, my mouth engulfed his cock and began to work it down the back of my throat. I could not believe that I was blowing a stranger I had just met in the parking lot at midnight on a weekday.  

I choked hungrily on his cock, mashing my nose in his pubic hair as my throat muscles massaged his bulbous cockhead and thick shaft. I love sucking cocks of all shapes and sizes, but that evening I went at it with all the energy of a seasoned pro in spite of his size and thickness.  He was equally horny and didn't care who saw either.  He leaned his head back on the car, and started fucking my face, reaching down to control the movement of my head as he pushed his stupendous cock further and deeper into my hungry mouth.

My hunger for cock and enthusiasm for sucking a good cock proved to be too much for him, and he came in minutes.  His load seemed to fuel some fire deep inside me because at the first shot of his cum in my mouth, I reached down and started tugging on my own little prick.  With his cock still in my mouth and pumping cum down my throat I too started cumming.  His cock continued to pulsate in my mouth as he shot dollops of cream down my throat. 


After we had both regained our composure, I helped him to put on back his pants.  He left his car and walked me back to my apartment.  At the door, he introduced himself as Hendy Tanuwidjaja. Then one night he confessed to me, "i don't last very long when I fuck my wife.  She complains that I cum too fast.  So nowadays I let you service me.  I find I last longer after I have cummed in your mouth first."

We continued meeting many more times for about 3 years or so, always with me servicing him in his car. 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your message and feedback which are received with thanks and appreciation.

Personality: Paulo Avelinho

I am head over heels in love with this Pinoy actor.  His name is Paulo Avelinho.  Don't you agree that he is a drop-dead gorgeous hun...