Tuesday 14 November 2017

Childhood Memories: My First Time at the Y

When I was a young boy in secondary school, my uncle used to bring me for swimming lessons at the Palmer Road YMCA.  After my lessons, Uncle would continue swimming or sometimes, he would be with his group of friends and they would be busy chit-chatting.  I was often sent to the shower room on my own. Those were the best time at the swimming pool as I was free to take my time at washing myself.  In between washing, I would be staring at the older boys and men, all of whom were unabashed about showering in the nude.  

It was a quiet afternoon that weekend.  After my swimming lesson, Uncle called out to me to join them for a drink.  I had a cup of hot milo before running off to the shower room. Unlike most Saturdays where the shower room would be crowded with other boys after the lesson, that after I was all alone.  I removed my trunks and began shampooing my hair. I got some of the shampoo in his eyes, and began rinsing his eyes.  I didn't notice that someone else had entered the big shower compartment. After rinsing off all of the soap from my burning eyes, I saw an older gentleman standing about three shower heads from me.  He was staring at my juvenile dick.  As he stared, his cock became erect. I watched as the man began stroking himself in full view of me.

As I watched the older man masturbate, my own cock began to stir. The man's cock was  large, probably 6 inches long or more and it was thick. I became turned on by the sight of the man masturbating, and my own cock was suddenly totally erect - all 3.5 inches stood straight out from my sparse public region.  My hand automatically reached down and began stroking my cock as I watched the man's stroking his hard on. Then he walked towards  me, stroking his long cock, as he inched closer and closer to me.

I was in a daze but when I snapped out of it, the man was standing directly beside me. He introduced himself as Joe and he reached out and grabbed my young erection. Joe must have been about 40 years old (the same age as my uncle) but his cock looked nice and young,  more like a man in his 20s.  He began stroking my hard cock, and I moaned as his thumb rubbed my sensitive pee-hole causing my precum to start flowing. I reached out and took Joe's huge hard cock in my trembling hand.  It was hard and standing at full attention, pointing straight up into the air.  When I touched it, it began to twitch a little.  It felt so hot. I couldn't believe how good it felt to touch an older man's hard cock. I began stroking the big 7-inch cock, wishing I was brave enough to take it into my mouth.



I didn't quite understand the feelings that had come over me.  All these while that I had been playing with men's cocks, I had never thought of the person but my focus had always been on the dick that I was playing with.  Suddenly, Joe knelt between my legs and took the head of my tiny willy into his mouth. It felt so good.  I leaned back against the shower wall. Joe slowly took more and more of my smallish 4-inch cock into his mouth. He had the entire length inside. Joe expertly moved his tongue around my cock in ways I had never imagined. I had never felt anything so good in my entire life. Joe hungrily sucked my cock while his tongue moved magically all over my extremely sensitive cock head.  He also worked his tongue up and down my slim swollen boy dick.

It had not  been more than 2 minutes but I couldn't hold back any longer, and I moaned as my cum erupted. Joe breathed heavily as my sperm shot into his mouth.  I could hear Joe making loud slurping noises as he greedily gobbled up every drop of my young cum. Joe then emptied all the cum from my cock, and let it fall from his mouth.  Then standing up, Joe began to stroke his own big hard cock again.  I got on the shower floor and took the head of Carl's huge cock into my mouth. It tasted good. I licked the globs of pre-cum from the huge head, and began taking as much into my mouth as I could. I had about 4 inches of Joe's 6-inch erect cock inside my mouth. I began licking the head, and bobbing my mouth up and down trying to imitate what Joe had just done to me.

I must've been doing pretty good cause Joe started talking dirty to me and groaning at the same time. I gently squeezed Joe's big balls as I licked the head of his huge cock lovingly. Joe began thrusting his hips and I felt his cock swell even bigger, and it began to throb wildly. Then suddenly, the first big wad of cum shot directly down my throat, it freaked me out a little as I wasn't expecting such a huge load, but I continued sucking on his cock anyway. I felt each burst hit my tongue and I loved the taste. It was a sweet salty taste, and it was pretty good. I hungrily swallowed all of Joe's hot goo. Joe began to soften as the last of his cum dripped from the pee-hole. 

Just then I heard my uncle's voice.  He was walking towards us and turning to Joe, he said, "so old buddy, I see you have been playing around with my kid nephew?  How long has this been going on?" Joe was stunned and couldn't get any words out of his mouth.  I stared at uncle's crotch and saw that his trunks were badly tented.

He held me by my hand and led me to the locker room and told me to get dressed.  I stood there watching as he removed his trunks and his thick cock sprang out pointing straight ahead of him. He saw me staring and said, "boy, you like cocks?" I was too ashamed to have been caught red-handed by my uncle and looked down without saying a word.  He put his hands around my shoulders and said, "it is okay, Kim, you have seen me many times before in the shower room, only this time I am hard.  Do you like what you see?"

I nodded my head and  that was the start of a long 2 year relationship with uncle.  We spent almost every Saturday afternoon together after swimming lessons.  He would bring me to Joe's house as he stayed alone and he would let us use his spare room.  Often, Joe asked to watch and on 2 or 3 occasions, we had threesomes. Uncle was quite an exhibitionist and didn't mind at all being watched.  In fact he was very proud of his endowment and his prowess.  He could fuck for a long time before unleashing his pent-up seeds in a huge gush.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your message and feedback which are received with thanks and appreciation.

Personality: Paulo Avelinho

I am head over heels in love with this Pinoy actor.  His name is Paulo Avelinho.  Don't you agree that he is a drop-dead gorgeous hun...