Tuesday 14 November 2017

Trivial Pursuit: The Horny Cab Driver

It was a very good day for me with me winning hands down through all 3 rounds of mahjong. The game ended in the wee hours of morning and so I called for a cab to fetch me home.

After a couple of minutes the cab arrived at my friend's house doorsteps.  As I  walked to the car, I opened the front door and seated myself in the front seat beside the driver. 

He was a friendly cab driver looking to be in his mid-30s and sported a wedding band on his left hand finger.  We started talking and then I asked about his family.  He was quiet at first but then decided to tell me that he was married with 2 young children but lately, his marriage was facing some problems.  

I probed further.  At first he was reluctant to say more but finally confided that he suspects his wife is having an affair with her manager who is also a married man.  I asked why she suspects so and he replied, "she doesn't seem interested in sex with me anymore.  In fact, the last time we had sex was more than 3 months ago and it was rather unsatisfying as she just removed her shorts and lay on the bed with her legs wide open for me to fuck her.  There was no foreplay and she didn't even had an orgasm.  The moment I came, she moved away from me and went to take a shower and then returned to bed and fell asleep."

I asked if he talked to his wife about it and he said she didn't want to discuss the matter but insists that she was busy at work and is tired with working and taking care of the children at the same time.

Then I cheekily asked how he was coping with his raging hormones.  He showed me his clenched palms indicating that he had been masturbating.  I asked how often and he said at least once every day.

So I cheekily again asked, "so handsome, have you wanked today?" He looked at me and said, "no, not yet," and continued, "why you ask?"  I replied, "you need help?" 

He looked surprise and uttered, "ahhhhh, how? How can you help?" 

I leaned nearer to him and my hand reached out to caress his thigh.  He turned to look at me and asked, "you like man huh?  You can suck or not?"

I didn't bother to reply.  Instead my hand moved up his thigh until it was on his crotch.  He was soft. I began to slowly massage his flaccid dick and slowly but surely, it began to grow until it felt nice and plump in my hand. 

He drove around the area until we reached a dead-end lane that led to nowhere.  At the end of the lane were some tall trees and nothing else.  A short distance away were 2 landed properties, the inhabitants of which were all soundly asleep.  


Once the car was parked, he moved his seat to an inclined position. I leaned over to kiss him on his neck, at the same time sliding my hand across his muscular chest, down to the top of his pants. I slowly undid the button and slid the zipper down. I saw that he had gone commando without any underwear. 

I moved my head down to his crotch, placing my mouth right in front of his half-hard cock. He placed on hand on my head and gently pushed my head down until my lips were pressed against his cock.  I took the cue.  I opened my mouth and took the 3-inch half hard cock into my mouth and began to lightly suck on it.  I could feel his cock slowly gaining weight in my mouth.  I continued sucking it until it became completely erect and turgid in my mouth.  At full mast, his cock was a respectable 5 inches long. Though not so long and thick, it was very hard, almost hard as steel and had a nice warm feel to it.




I stopped for a while but he was impatient and began moving his hips up and down, thrusting his erect cock in and out of my mouth.  I stopped him and whispered to him, "you want to fuck me?"  I don't normally like to get fucked in a car but did I mention that this cab driver is so handsome I just wanted him inside me there and then.

He said, "I never fuck a man before and don't know how also."  I whispered to him, "don't worry handsome, just relax and let me do all the work." With that, I reached for my bag and took a packet of condom.  I tore open the packaging and put it on over his tumescent cock but not before I gave it a good tongue bath which sent his cock twitching and throbbing.

Once he was sheathed, I move myself over to his seat (quite a challenge) and sat down on his lap, placing his cock at the entrance to my man-cunt.  With a gentle downward push, I managed to get only the head of his fully erect 5-inch cock inside of me.  He moved his hips upward as I pushed myself more forcefully downward and this time, at least one third of his cock entered me.  I moved my hips back and forth against his, leaning forward to let him slide in deeper. His hands were on my waist, pressing me down, but not moving his own hips. I rocked gently, letting him feel the tightness of my man-cunt.  

I planted my feet firmly on either side of his and stood up a little.  His dick slid nearly all the way out of me.  He held me tight and I stopped right as his cock head touched the entrance to my anal orifice. With a push, his erect cock slid back up my tight arsehole.  I repeated the motion - sliding up almost letting go of his dick, and then sliding back all the way down to the base. A soft moan escaped his lips and he mumbled, "so shiok.  This is as good as fucking my wife." I took that as a compliment and a good sign, and sped up the sliding motions with my clenched anal muscles. 

I was slowly milking his cock from inside me.   I could feel his cock swell inside me.  It began to throb inside my hole.  I knew at that instance that the cum wasboiling in his balls. I slid up his shaft once again and as I slid back down on his pulsating cock, I felt his cock twitched and this time he released his pent-up load completely into the rubber sheath. I wanted to stand up and moved back to my own seat but he held  me by the waist and stopped me, saying, "don't move, my cock is still  hard. I want to feel it slowly softening inside your hole." It took him all of a minute to get completely soft. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your message and feedback which are received with thanks and appreciation.

Personality: Paulo Avelinho

I am head over heels in love with this Pinoy actor.  His name is Paulo Avelinho.  Don't you agree that he is a drop-dead gorgeous hun...