Sunday 3 September 2017

Photo: Small and Handy

Small cocks are just so handy to be around. They fit so easily into one's mouth and you can easily deep throat the guy without gagging or choking on it.  Here are some small cocks I encountered over the past months.

I met Aziz at the food court and our eyes met.  He signalled me to follow him which I, of course did, and ended up in a store-room located at the end of a long corridor out of sight of shoppers.  He locked the door behind us and proceeded to strip naked, commenting that it gets rather warm inside the storeroom.  I immediately knelt in front of him and sucked his cute circumcised cock until he shot his pent-up sperm down my throat.  He said, "be very careful when you get out, don't let anyone see you.  It's fasting month, cannot have sex."

This cut cock belongs to a handsome pinoy dancer I met at a private party.  He was performing a dance item and somehow we caught each other's attention.  After the party, he followed me back to my hotel room where he confessed that he love older man especially those who are in the late 50s - so I fit the bill.  He fucked me senseless with his small dick but he knew how to fuck and fucked me good.

Met fellow uncle from Taiwan at my condo swimming pool.  He couldn't take his eyes off my belly and when we were in the shower, he came up to me and said he loved my paunch and asked if I like to go up to his flat for a drink.  Needless to say,  accepted his invitation and ended up with more than just tea.

My friend's brother visiting from Beijing, stayed at my flat for 3 nights before moving on to another city.  He didn't want sex but loves walking around the flat naked.

The guy in above photo is his elder brother.  Both are real hirsutes and with quite similar looking dicks.  Fortunately, younger brother is always horny and doesn't mind getting heads from me now and then.

Picked up this guy at a shopping centre in Tokyo.  Claims to be an architect but he sure works his cock like an engineer. He pumped me good and hard and cummed all over my face in this toilet in a subway mall.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your message and feedback which are received with thanks and appreciation.

Personality: Paulo Avelinho

I am head over heels in love with this Pinoy actor.  His name is Paulo Avelinho.  Don't you agree that he is a drop-dead gorgeous hun...