Monday 25 September 2017

Trivial Pursuit: Morning Appointment with a Long Lost Friend

My thoughts had recently gone back to the times I spent with Larry who was my colleague in a previous workplace.  We bumped into each other after many years at the mall and he was holding the tiny hands of 2 children, a girl and a boy.  Walking right behind them was a frumpy looking woman, who was trying her very best to catch up with them and at the same time struggling with 3 large shopping bags.  At first I thought she was the maid but Larry introduced her to me as the wife. I was shocked - Harry the office hunk who could have any girl he wished, was married to a frumpy looking woman.  Though he was no longer in his prime, he still looked good and he managed to maintain his body which used to be much more toned and muscular.  His body was more bulky but he still looked good overall.

We exchanged numbers and then continued to communicate through whatsapp.  He confided in me that although he was married, he was looking for good times with another man and preferably an elder silver hair guy.  He considered himself to be straight but was looking for someone to fill his sexual needs - needs that his wife would not provide. After a few weeks of talking, we decided to meet at my apartment on a Saturday.

I was waiting in the living room with great nervousness and anxiety.  Finally, there was a knock at the door.  I opened the door and there he was - Larry looking really manly and dashing, the way I remember him to look.  He was once again that most handsome and gorgeous colleague I ever had.

He walked in and sat down and I offered him a beer.  I sat next to him, staring at him not able to keep my eyes off of him. He looked at me and I could tell he was checking me out as well. He said " My wife does not do certain sexual things for me.I have always been attracted to older men and I need a man who would let me fuck him."  With that he got up and asked if he could take a shower and get cleaned up.

As he showered, I laid on the bed waiting for him to finish. I played with my tits slowly to get myself in the mood. Thoughts ran through my mind about what we would do. He walked into the room and my mouth about hit the floor. Standing before was Larry with a beautiful sculptured chest, nice sagging balls and an uncut 6" cock that made my mouth drool.  I lay on the bed and he walked over to sit beside me.  I ran my hands over his cock and balls.


I lightly stroked his cock in my hand and felt it grow harder and harder. He got into bed with me and our bodies moulded into one. Feeling his body pressed into mine was awesome.  His cock grew harder and harder the more we caressed each other. We kissed passionately and probed each other's mouth as our cocks rubbed against each other.

Pre-cum started to ooze out of his uncut cock and I quickly ran my tongue over the head of his cock and savored the tartness of it. We then shifted into a 69. I wrapped my ovalled lips around his thick fat cock while he dove straight down and began rimming my fuck-hole.  The feel of his uncut member was too much for me. I had to have in my throat. I sucked on his cock frantically as I lightly played with his balls. I could feel his hot breath on my ass as he licked my man-cunt, driving me crazy with lust.  The feel of his tongue probing my tight anal orifice drove me to probe my own tongue into his foreskin to taste more of his pre-cum which was flowing copiously out of his pee-hole.


I paused for a moment and and thoughts of loving cock entered my mind. I was mesmerised by the smell of Larrry's plump cock. I resumed my sucking and felt his cock grow harder and harder.  I had his cock so deep down my throat my nose was touching his balls and whiffing his masculine scent. The smell of his sweat covered scrotum was intoxicating and I started to feel light headed and dizzy.


He turned over and stradled my chest and fed me his cock. I wrapped my lips around it as I fondled his balls.  He bucked his hips into my face and I began to bop my head in sync with his thrusts. I held his testicle in between my thumb and finger and slowly massaged them one after the other.  This drove Larry crazy!  Finally , I felt his balls churn and waves and waves of hot sperm hit the back of my throat.

I choked and gagged to swallow as much as I could. We both lay there exhausted and tired. We quickly got dressed as he had to get home before his wife did. Needless to say, this was the first of many more clandestine meetings at my flat.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your message and feedback which are received with thanks and appreciation.

Personality: Paulo Avelinho

I am head over heels in love with this Pinoy actor.  His name is Paulo Avelinho.  Don't you agree that he is a drop-dead gorgeous hun...